Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dimitri
Michael Korso
Odette
7 posters

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) - Page 3 Empty Re: After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 am

((well good x'D *cuddles* oddie is a strong charra after all... so no reason for ehr to need saving all the time^^; or clign afetr someone who treats her bad x'3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) - Page 3 Empty Re: After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 am

(I know you love the couple buut I'm also sensing you want them over with right? If I'm wrong Mikey has permission to shoot me, and she will get stronger Wink)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:44 am

((Honestly, I really don't know right now >.< i ahte it when a character is like... bound to soemone, and is nto free to do whatever they wnat if you know what i mean?^^; but I also enjoy these two, (whenever he's not rescuing her x'D) so i really don't know right now... help me decide?^^ i think soemthign new needs to happen with them x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 am

(like what exactly? And also as a completely unrelated sidenote Jim and Odette should meet now that she's had her kids x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:48 am

((that's what i don't know *sigh* and wow, Jim will not knoe weather to be happy, angry or just confused x'3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 am

(Hmmm well I guess they can take a break if you want Wink and memehehehe oh Jiminey XDD CANWEPLEASERPTHEM??!!)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 am

[*cough*Marina also needs to meet her godson*goesbacktolutk*cough*XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 am

((pffft of course Marina of course<3 xD and sure then Wifey, when and how? oh right, wans't Esme with the twins at ehr place? can I have both erh and jim? Esme likes babysiting.... xP))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 am

(OHHH YES YES YES!!! And yes that too Marina Wink so shall I start a new topic at Odette's place?)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 am

((Oddie's place then? Sure^^ i'm gonna ahve Esme play with the twins... and go from furious, to cheerfull, to stressfull, to tired and back to playfull x'D))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:50 pm