Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 am

"And people think I'm a witch..."Esme mumbled to ehrself as she sat in the corner, trying to get as far away from the twins as possible.
    RUbbing his head after finally getting Alice to stopp pulling at his hair, Jim snorted at the gypsy and tried to hide his embaressment.
    "Well, sicne you're fmaily is kinda weird and all hocuus pocus, cna you realy blame them?" he mutterd, reciving a shoe to the head.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 am

Odette smiled and shook her head before she moved to sit down on the couch, "So what exactly happened while I was gone?" She asked as she glanced up at both of her friends.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 am

The both troublemakers exchanged a look. "Nothing, until the witch voer there started screaming about gettign eaten alive," he snorted, barley dodgin anouther shoe thatw as amied for his head.
    "Nothing much really Oddie, while you were at the hosptial they only slept. and then when they woke up..." she trailed off and shdderd, looking to terrifed to continue. "I'm never gonna have kids... i ebt those two tkae after their father!"
    Jim agve Odette a questioneing look as Esme went back to ehr corner. 2So, you knwo who the father is?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 am

Odette gave Esme a dark look before she glanced back down at Alice and Alex, "Yes I do.....but please don't ask who it is Jim." She begged quietly, she would never be able to live with herself if Jim ever found out what she had willingly done with Michael.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 am

He frowned, lookign between the two girls again. Reciving jsuta shrugg from the gypsy he decided to let it go. For now.
    "Sure, now go sit down and I'll mak you something to eat," he murmuerd and went to the kitchen.
    Watching the teen leave, Esme gave Odette an apolgetic look. "Sorry Oddie, but heloing giving brith and then havign to babysitt for the whole night stresssed me out..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 am

Odette glared at her, "And almost dying and having my finger broken by him certainly made me stressed out." She snapped before she shook her head. "Just don't bring him up again...please?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 am

((geez oddie... how was Esme suppsoe to know about that? ^^; ))

Esme frowned and looked down to the floor. You're welcome, she thoguth sarcastily, btu knew Odette was stressed otu as well...
    "...so, i take it Micke stopped hsi cloen and thne left right?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 am

Odette sighed in regret, "Sorry for snapping....yeah I guess he did." She said quietly and looked down at her kids. "I don't even know if he was the one who broke my finger." She admitted with a shrug.
    (sorry I am just not in a good mood atm)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am

((aw sorry, that's ok hon<33 you wanan vent or something? :3))

Esem sighend adn gave her a gently hug. "I'm sorry, i should be more understading right now... Anythign else i cna do for you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:27 am

(meh I've already made plenty of vents but here's one that kinda expresses me atm I guess:
    )
    Odette glanced over at Esme and bit her lip as it started to wobble, "Not right now...I'm just glad you're here." She said shakily.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 am

((oh... well ok then hope you feel better soon hon<333))

Esme lead Odette over to the bed and gently pushed her down to sit. "Well, like the emokid said, you shoudl rest, lay down at leats ok? And he'll coem with food," she smiled gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:34 am

Odette laughed and sat down carefully with both Alice and Alex, "Sounds good thanks." She said quietly as she smiled up at Esme before ducking her head back down to study her kids.
    (yeah <3333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 am

"...you don't think he'd poisin the food right?2 Esme asked concerner and also curious. "I mena he's...his son after all..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am

Odette gave her a look, "Trust me Esme, he won't poison us., I promise." She said with a little smile. "And he may be his son but he's different." She said softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 am

"You sure abou that?2 she asked doubtfull, casting glances towards the kitchen. "Those glares he keept on giving me gave me chills, they look exactly like his old man's... or 'freak' as Jimbo like to call him. Well, now i'm certain where he got his carming personailty from."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 am

Odette sighed, "I know Jim, he is not his father even if he can give almost the same type of glare." She admitted with a little shrug and a half-smile, she was probably the only person who would be amused by that.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 am

She sighend and gave up on that topic, turning ehr ehad when said person returned to the room with a tray. Giving each other anouther glare before looking the other way, Jim placed the tray carefully on the bed table. "You eat, me and witch eher cna hold them if ya wnat," he offerd. "Unless she's still to sacred."
    "Screw you!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

Odette sighed and then gave Esme a look before nodding, "That would be nice, I'll feed Alice and Alex after I'm done eating and thank you Jim." She said gently before she stood up to hand one of her children to him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 am

Jim took them both, before gently pushing over Alice into Esme's arms who ahd to hold bakc a yelp of fer when she once again had one of two little devils back in her arms.
    Seeing the innocnet and curious eyes of the baby girl, Esme melted again relaxed. "I think her brother is a bad influence on her," she said brightly, ignroing the annoyed look Jim gave her.
    "Don't mention it," he sighend to Odette, trying to make Alex stop pulling at his ahir and biting his fingers...
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 am

Odette watched Alex try to pull at Jim's hair and winced, "Sorry." She said quietly and started eating her dinner as fast as she could, it killed her to see him suffer under his younger brother's hands.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 am

"No eat slowly, relax he's just baby," Jim orderd and forced otu a laugh, catchign the samll hand tying to pull his nose this time. "...a baby with iron fists..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:16 am

Odette almost choked on her food at that statement, well at least one of her twins had inherited his strength she thought dryly. She continued to eat but at a slower pace , she avoided his gaze as she ate her food.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 am

"Geez Oddie, don't choke yourself. You still need to feed these two," Esme smiled, currently all enamoured in Alice.
    Jim was havign ahrd time making alex stopp pulling and biting everything he came across... with only happend to be him at the moment.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 am

Odette nodded and tried to focus on her food but it was hard as her mind kept going over what had happened recently.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Again, the two troublemakers exganed a look, but this time with concern for the blonde.
    Taking a seat at each side of her, feeling awkward with a baby in their arms and at loss of what to say, they went quiet.
    "Taking care of two kids all by yourself is gonna be hard," Jim spoke up then, catching Alex chubby hand before he grabbed hold of his hair agagin.
    "Yeah, gonna need someone here by your side, and make sure you don't overwork yourself," Esme joined in, letting alice grabb her finger playfully.
    "Well, as long as I have a roof over my head i don't midn comming here." the teen said casually, giving Odette a warm smile.
    "And food. And play, iget the nice one Jimbo gets the troblemaker. You're perfect for each other," Esme laughed, sticking out ehr tounge at Jim who sent her an annoyed glare.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm