Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 am

Odette nodded, "Yeah he knows." At Esme's next question, Odette sagged a little bit, "Well...yeah.... I mean he has every right to hate me if he finds out." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 5 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:15 am

Esme stayed quiet, one of the very few ties she just didn't knwo what to say. Jim had made it very clear to everyone how much he despsied his father... and somene as clsoe to him as a sister... well, no wonder he would flip if he found out.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 am

Odette sighed and rubbed her face, "I think if he were to find out...I would definitely be a traitor in his eyes." She said eventually.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 am

she sighend. "Sorry, i wiwh i could assure you that he wouldn't, but i rally don't know him that well... only his, well, bad sides.. like the rest of the village..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 am

Odette nodded, "I know....he's really a nice guy." She said quietly before moving and scooping the twins in her arms. "I just wish more people saw that side of him." She said.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 am

"Weeeeeell it's not like he's even trying to show his better sides," she chuckled sheepishly. "I don't mena to sound like a jerk, but he that boy isn't exactly a saint. There are reason people don't wanna give him a chance.."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Odette sighed, "......I know, I just....I worry about him." She admitted, in fact she worried about everyone. She silently wondered if here was something seriously wrong with her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm

"Look, the only ones you need to worry about now is your kids," Esmetold her sternly, yet softly. "Just pay all your attention on them, and screw everyone esle okay? It's not only about you anymore honey."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Odette nodded, "You're right....and my kids need me." She said softly as she held them close to her. Her eyes focused on the twins nestled in her arms.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

She smiled at the small family in front of ehr and pushed ehrself off from the soft bed. "Well, I'd say it's time for you to rest as well. I'll be back shortly, and Jimbo is still resting on your couch. So rest well ok?" she said sweetly before leaving the room.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Odette sighed and watched her friend leave before moving onto the bed and laid the twins down carefully on the bed before resting bext to them. Her eyes stayed on both of her angels as she lightly leaned over and kissed them both, "I love you." She whispered softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 pm