Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

Jim looked around, still half asleep, looking rather confused to why he was on the floor before letting dette pulling him bak up.
    "Oh don't worry Oddie, i'm still in shock, all hyped over what just happend in just a couple of hours," she laughe. 2Sleep would be the last thing i'll be able to do now."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 am

Odette sighed, "Well ok then....if you're sure." She said quietly before she smiled at Jim, "Sorry for the uh rude awakening there Jim." She said apologetically.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 am

Blikning sleeply at his friend, he waved it off with a small smile. "Nah, nothing I'm not used to," he assured, stumblig past the giggling gypsy to lay on the couch.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am

Odette watched him leave and bit her bottom lip, "Think he'll be ok?" She asked with concern as she watched him leave.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 am

Esem just smiled assuringly, not worried in the least for the teen. "of course he'll be. A couch is like heaven to people like him, who oftn end sup sleepign outside some where."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

Odette's bottom lip wobbled at that image, "If you say so." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 am

"...i said the wrong thing again didn't I?" Esme sighend and lightly macked herself. "Go me..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 am

Odette frowned, "No you didn't, I'm just a person who worries...a lot." She said with a shrug.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 am

She rubbed her neck and smiled sheepishly. "Ha, I know... and appenrlty so does Jim. Never would've guessed you two were that... close," she said surprised.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:19 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "Jim and I have known each other since we were kids. He's like rhe brother I never had." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am

She blinked. "Really? wow, that explains why he's overprotective of you. It' not foten that boy shows that much caring of anyone," she smiled. "Doens't that... get's annoying sometines?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Odette smiled gently, "No not really." She said softly and then glanced down at the sleeping twins. "I just hope I can be honest with him someday." She said eventually.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Blinking in confusion, she titled her head before slowly catching on what she meant. "Oh... right... Um, not that i'd know what's best but... sometimes, it's just better for some people to simply not know..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Odette frowned but then nodded, "Yeah, you're right." She said quietly as she ducked her head to study the twins.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 pm

"...but you shouldn't forget on what you want either honey. No one said you ahve to carry all that burden yourself."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Odette glanced at Esme, "I'm not alone with that particular secret." She said softly, after all Esme knew and Odette was grateful for that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Esmeralda looked uneasy, not sure that it was enough that she was the one who knew. "Yeah but, am i really enough? I mean, i honestly don't understand anything you've been throguh or the wya you see things, all this that's happend..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Odette sighed, "Well I...I haven't told anyone everything about my past life. Sometimes I think its best to bury the past and move on right?" She asked quietly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 am

"Yeah but..." she bit ehr lip, trying really ahrd to not just blurt out what she was thinking, like she always does. "Even from Jim? Wuldn't he understand, or something...?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 am

Odette sighed, "Jim has some understanding....he forgot that he ever knew me when we were kids. If I told him everything that happened....he wouldn't take it well." She said eventually.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 am

She frowned, not knwoing what to make otu of this... complicated history of theirs. "Oh... well, guess you're right then.. but don't you think he'll somehow, someday find out?""
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 am

Odette sighed out, "Yeah.....not everything stays secret after all." She admitted with a dry laugh as she thought about it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

"...are you worried that he might... be disgusted?" Esmeralda asked carefully, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

(Sorry my internet was disconnected Sad)
    Odette bit her bottom lip, "............Yes." She said softly, in some respects she still couldn't get past what she had done while she was Joseph's captive.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:47 am

((totally fine hon))

Esme layed a comfroting arm around her firneds shoulder. "But he knows abotu your whole...captive thing right? So are you more afraid of his reaction to... the twin's father?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm