Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jane Porter
Nicholas Rider
6 posters

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 am

"As well as I don't trust you if my life depended on it. That's why this offer is merely buisness. If any... Personal matters end up thrusting themselves into the situation, I can promise you, It's mere coincedence." Nicholas shrugs but a small smirk twitching at the corner of his lips. "But I must warn you, if you do accept this offer and fail to meet such requirements, well... I can't guarantee your well being at the end of this. This offer is a Hit or Miss, depending how much you really need it."

(( XDDD!! Bwahahah. I knew you would approve Ami Wink ))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 am

((xD you know me to well bri Cool lol Nicolas kinda scares me Razz ))

Dimitri chuckled and pushed himself of the couch. "You should've done your homework better. If you're worried about me failing, then you're even more behind than I thought," he smirked and patted him on the shoulder, his eyes turning serious. "But if you think you can control or scare me, think again," he said darkly beofre walking past him. "Unlike all those other people you've used, you need to think up other tactis when it comes to me."

Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am

(( Really? XD It doesn't seem like so since Dimitri is so calm. XD ))

"I'm more concerned your temper getting in the way, Boy. And I don't want to control you. There's no point since you already have the same goal in mind. I have others to perform that on that are much less Strong-minded like you." Nicholas said, looking at the boy as he walks past him. "I'm here as a guidance for you. You have extreme potential to become a Powerful and most feared ruler if you perform the right tactics. No wonder why Fa keeps you on a leash."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:08 am

((Dim, the bastard, is always calm... I, however, am freaking out <3 8D))

He snorted, clearly not so happy with that last part about Fa keeping him on a leash. That, was nothing but true though. And that was what annoyed him the most.
    "My temper won't be a problem, people in this town can't even imagen me angry for a reason. I think before I act, unlike the rest here," he mutterd.
    His cunning smirk returned again though, and looked back at Nicolas over his shoulder. "Guidance huh? The last person who said that, lost his head," he said a little to happily.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 am

Nicholas Rider wrote:"...and Proteus... Really, must I say more?
    ((Heyheyhey! What is that supposed to mean??? You got a problem with his name, or...What....XD My boys are just being attacked. Razz Well, half of them.x3))
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 am

(( XDDD!
    @Rel Oi! I ADORE Proteus. <3 He's too cute <3 Nicky is quite the opposite of me XDD ))

"I can inform you that I've been put to death more than you can imagine, Boy. You're not the only one with resouces around here." Nicholas smirks before walking closer to Dimitri. "If my plan goes accordingly, which it will, I will not only have that Leash off of you but The leash on Old Grandmother Fa instead. It's as simple as One, Two, and Three."

(( Just saying, Nick loves Fa as a sister and would do anything for her. However, her 'Ok' treaty with Stefan bothers Nick XD ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:26 am

((XD))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:28 am

((*raises a hand* just want to say that I ADORE Proetus as well o3o))

Dimtri stood still on his spot, even when Nicoals stepped closer to him, keeping his face neutral and unafraid. However, his words did make him mroe curious, if not even slightly confused. "So, I tkae it you're nto exacty a fan of her then?2 he asked and arched an eyebrow. "Ooor do you simply not care..? Whatever, I don't wnat to ahev leahs on the old hag, jsut have her out of the way."

((oki doki^^ well, i'm not surprised by that really xD))
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 am

"Not exactly." Nicholas says, remembering his fondness of her as a youth. "Fa is actually a Smart, Respectable women and I cannot help but be impress by the qualities. However, her stubborness has always irritated me and her new found friendship with the King doesn't play well in my book. If you going to start a War, do not join the other side for matters of an idiotic child." Nicholas rolls his eyes for that, clearly disappointed in Fa. He places his hand on his chin. "Get her out of the way? Seems easy enough. She is getting quite old, even for a woman for her standards."

(( The wheels in his head is turning... This is bad. ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 am

((x3 I am glad. And oh great. Now Naveen's gonna get caught into this drama.XD))
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 am

(( Haha. Yes. This is what he gets for being like a son to Fa. Twisted Evil And I think he's insulted at least one of everyone's charies in one Topic. XDDD Reeecooorrdd...))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 am

Newfound friendship? She and King had been friend sinc awhile back,he thought to himself, but shrugged that off. That didn't matter anyway.
    He smiled like little boy who had just gotten a new toy and circled Nicolas with hands behind his back. "So you wouldn't mind then?" he asked slyly. "If I simply just ogt her out fo the way? Or would you want to take care of that?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 am

((You're just that good Bri. XD))
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:10 am

"I will take care of that." Nicholas simply says, "Even though I don't appreciate Fa in a Buisness matter, we still have a long term relationship. I have less... lethal ways of getting Fa to stand down."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 am

Dimitri snorted, looking dissapointed at this but decided to leave that subject. For now. If he didn't like the outcome of this he'll just fix it himself.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 am

"So, do we have an agreement?" Nicholas asks, raising his brows at the boy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:53 am