Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jane Porter
Nicholas Rider
6 posters

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

She frowned, "Is that so? I'm not so sure about that." She said quietly as she studied him.
    (Dimi can come in now maybe Wink)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm

((Only if that's ok with Bri<33))
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 pm

((Fine with me XD))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 pm

((8D YAYS~))

Dimitri let otu a tired sigh as he enterd his mansion, rubbing the side of his head. Again eh ahd pulled an all-nigther, so he was planning on sleeping the rest fo the day so no one would be allwoed to distur-
    "Master Dimitri."
    He groaned hearignt he gentle voice of his servant and looked around to glare at her.
    "What now Maggie?" he growled.
    The servant seemed unfaced by her master's cold and rude behavior. Nothign new with that. Everyoen inside this mansion knew his bad temper when he didn't get any sleep.
    "There's soemoen from the council wanting to speak wiht you-"
    "Send them home."
    "-by the name Nicholas Rider."
    Dimtri stopped in his tracks and turned to give Maggie a questioneing look. "Where is he?"
    "Living room, tlaking wiht your sister."
    Lettig otu another irriated gorwl under his breath, he amde his way over to where his unwanted guest and sister was.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

(Should I post or is it Bri's turn?)
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

Nicholas smirks slightly at Jane's comment before he heard rather irritated footsteps. "Ah, the Child Beast has awoken from her chambers." Nicholas announced in a joking way as he stands and turns towards Dimitri. The boy looked rather irritatedand seeing the bags under his eyes, he hadn't seem to get any sleep. Nicholas was most likely intruding into the boy's nap time and an unwanted guest. All the more fun to have a chat.

"Hello, Councilman Dimitri. I am Nicholas Rider, the newest Council Member. I'm here to introduce myself and have a talk with you. I'm not intruding on your Nap Time am I? After all a child does need his rest to grow up to be a big strong boy." Nicholas smiles before wandering around the room. "Lovely house you have here. Inherited, I pressume? And very much a lovely sister you have here. I can see the resemblence in your faces, just not that attitudes, clearly."

(( He is just packing on the insults XDDD Just have the same order Hannah. Wink ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 am

Jane bit down on the comment that she wanted to say and instead looked at Dimitri in worry. He really did look tired, Jane frowned and then stood up, forgetting her sketchpad which had been on her lap. Sighing she bent down and picked it up before moving towards the door, "I think I'll leave you two to chat." She said carefully.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

((xDDDDDDDBri what is it with your charries that always makes me love them?! x3))

Dimitri eyed the man closely, his eye twitching at his words and sighend. He was to tired for this... And hopefully, he would also be to tired to snapp at this guy. Rider? Familiar name... Not only to that Flynn the council had working for them but...
    Looking up to his sister he offerd ehr a small smile, telling her he was fine ad she could choose wether to stay or not. Again, he was to tired to care.
    Moving over tot he couch he sat down and leaned back,crossign his arms over his chest and had his typical fake smile in place whenevevr he was outside and people always belived him to eb a caring and gentle young man with.
    "So? What may I help you with mr. Rdier?"
    I'll obviously won't like this guy...
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 am

"Have a lovely day, Miss Porter." Nicholas bows slightly to Jane as he smiles. As she leaves and he knows that she's well on her way, he sits down on the chair once more. "Right. I'm going to be very blunt with you Dimitri. Hopefully a Boy of your calibur can understand Adult English and keep up, alright? First order of buisness, Honesty. I know you're going to hate me so we are on the same page. This whole pretend to give a crap is for Men, not for little boys." Nicholas says, raising a brow at the boy and meaning everyword that he said with emphasis.

"Secondly, I've put in some research into you, Dimitri. Your background doesn't amuse my interest one bit so I merely skimmed over it. The only part that interest me is that we both have the same desire on one thing and one thing only. Overthrowing the Royals. In despite of your inexperience, incompetence, Childishness, and your lack of intelligence, I am willing to work with you." Nicholas states, crossing his arms.

(( Uhm. Idk XDDD ))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am

After curtseying to Nicholas, Jane had exited the room but didn't fully leave choosing instead to eavesdrop.
    (muahahaha XDD)
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 am

(( LOL. YOU WOULD DO THAT HANNAH.

Oh well, it's her safety on the line XD ))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 am

((Aaaaaaaaah Janey<3333 xD))

Dimitri's expression stayed unchanged as he litsend to Nicoals talk. He was thnakful for being so clam and collected, or else he would've snapped and kicked this man out as soon as he had opened his mouth. Research on his past huh? What aprt exactly then,he wodnerd to himself. He had cover dup his real past as some would call ti with fake onee. However, that doens't really matter, as this guy just said.
    Sighing, he titled his head slightly to the side as he gave the older a tired look, but kept his smile in place as he always did.
    "You sound to much like granny," he chuckled. "Was that all you wanted to tell me Rider? Beacuse obviously, I couldn't crae less what you see me as. But yes, I suppsoe we could put or differences aside and work something out," he rolled his eyes.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 am

"That's because Fa surpasses your intelligence, even for almost being dust." Nicholas states to the boy before chuckling. "You will come to me with a plan, Dimitri. I can provide what you want, what these other foolish Councilmen can't. Seeing as those half of them favor the Royals. Once the Royals gain their power back once more due to your laziness, they'll take everything from you. And maybe put you in a much more fitting job as scrapping Horse Manuer from their stables. I would see a problem with that at all, seeing as those it fits your lack of skills rather than being a Councilmen. But I'm only assuming that you wouldn't like that job... Nor of the job as your sister become a whore down at that whorehouse. At least she will be making more money."

(( <_<... >_>... I don't know what I'm typing any more XD ))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

(HAUEIEHEHEIEOWID XBEI *freaking out now*)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 am

((O.O on no he didn't!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and lol why does everyone think Dim is lazy? He's worked his ass of his whole life... and still does!!! x'3))

Dimitri laughed this time. Him? Provide Dimitri with eveyrhting he wanted? Now that, was funny. With Dymas out out he way, he was almost as powerful as that old hag, and if he wanted something, he had plently fo ways of getting it. The other council members (aside from Fa) nevevr could provide him with anything, it was his job to provide them.
    And sure, the royals could do that if they wanted, but like he would ever give them a chance too. He always had something up his sleves. And knowing the royals, they wouldn't even try and do that. Well ok, maybe those twins would, but seriously, when did Dimitri ever worry?
    And here they were again with the lazy part. The other knew he wasn't lazy... and knew for a fact that he pretty much enjoyed his job. Was this some running joke for the others? It was starting to grow old.
    He wasn't really payign attention as Nicoals kept tlaking, he could deal with being talked bad about, being a council member that part came along with the job. But then of course, he just had to drag Jane into all of this.
    His playfully and calmness was replaced with rage at the olders last sentence. "You'reclearly are a newbie mr. Rider," he spat, a grim and cold smile spreadign across his face. "Yes, I may be child compared to you, but there's a reason why I'm at the top, and not you. So let's kepe this talk betwen us council members, and leave other people out of this."

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 am

(Making a little teeny post here)
    Jane stifled a noise of pure rage at the suggestion of her ever demeaning herself like that. She fought down a wave of bile at the mere thought of being a whore.....she was pleased at her brother's words.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:35 am

"This is Council Buisness Dimitri. Do you honestly believe that once the Royals find out that you've been plotting against them that they won't act against your sister also? They are not ones to be underestimated nor claim as idiotic. If they were, well... We wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we?" Nicholas states the direct honesty of the matter. No matter if his sister was friends with the heirs of the throne, the Royals are humans and they would surely be angry at anyone associated with the Council.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 am

Dimitri rolled his eyes, as if he didn't understand all this already. "You clearly don't know the royals Rider," he mutterd and rubbed his temple, feeling a headache comming on. "Plotting against them?" he reapted tierdly and couldn't bother holding up that smile of his anymore. "People in the council have been doing that for years long before even I was born. if you wnat someoen to worry that they might find otu, then tkae thta up wht the old hag, she's the one who started this whole war thing."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 am

Having heard enough Jane carefully left the spot where she had been eavesdropping and made her way back to her room. She needed to warn the King...but would he even listen to her?
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

"That's simple childs play, Dimitri. All those years ago, they were simply using that as a joke unlike now. But, as you seem uninterested in yours and your sister's fate, I see no point of convincing or helping you until you gained a Wakeup Call on your 'ever-so-powerful' status." Nicholas says, standing up. "I'll let you get back to your little kitty nap since this convesation has now become increasingly boring and pointless. Make sure you send me a message when you're ready to get on your hands and knees, begging for my help to keep yourself from becoming lower than a Stable Boy and Dear Jane away from all the evil men out there. I would say it has been an honor to meet you but that would just be an insult t oany man out there, now wouldn't it."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 am

Again, Dimitri rolled his eyes, unintressted by the whole converation. The only thing the man did was thrpw insults and threats at him. How was that of any help to the council exactly?
    "In what, and how would you help me then Rider?" he asked blanklya s the ma stood up. "Do enlighten me."
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 am

"There are many ways of toying with people's emotions, their heart, Dear boy. Just as I did to you as you becoming increasingly infuriated when I told you your sister's fate." Nicholas shrugs. "As you said before, you're close to as Powerful as the Old Hag but Money and Power can only get you so far until you can't achieve anymore. With your Status in Nirethia and My Intelligence, I can make you into a God. You'll have more than everything that you want just as your fingertips, the people bowing down to your knees, including Fa who would be kissing your shoe clean, and to help your sister with her unfortunate demise. And I'm not talking about the Whore house either."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 am

Dimitri litsned, finally getting more inressted in their conversation. His greedy side was partically screamign at him to just accept this, but then again, he didn't trust this man. Why in the hell would he offer him this? What would he gain? One fot he many reasons Dimitri ahd made it this far, was beause he always choose the right people to trust (use).
    "What's in it for you? Why woud you offer me, a 'selfish child' this?" he asked with a smirk.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:32 am

((Use and Abuse like a tool. How is Dimitri not related to Nicholas XD))

"The satisfaction that I can easily take someone out of Power by the simple use of Suggestion. Humans are quite weak minded, I like to know what makes them itch, depressed, or even cause insanity sometimes. And also, Fa is too stubborn as a mule to take such a position, Mr. Rolfe and Ms. Delmar both have too much moral values to even think of the position, and Proteus... Really, must I say more? You're the only canidate who loves to take matters into your own hand." Nicholas says, looking down at boy. Cearly, only greed was exuding from Dimitri and the only way to get him to perform such actions the Nicholas rather not dirty his hands with.

(( *cough* He sounds almost like a Mad Scientist.... XDD ))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:39 am

((i was asking myself the exact same thing!! xDDD))

Dimitri raised an eyebrow at his answear, studying the man's empty expression quickly. He was oen of those people, that was impossible to read, even Dimitri was having trouble with that.
    He smirked.
    How exciting.
    Nicolas answear pleased him, but he knew the man might as well be lying, and if he accetped his offer it wouldn't surprise him if he ended up losing everything in the end either.
    But then again, Nicolas was udnerastimating Dimitri as well. "I guess you can't assure me that you're turstwirhty huh?" he chuckled and leaned back in the couch. "You're offer is indeed... very tempting."

((MELIKESHIM o3o))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:07 am