Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 am

Aurora sighed, "Well...I truly mean it." She said softly and took the towels from Maggie. "I won't hurt him Maggie...not ever." She said quietly before she stepped inside.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 am

Her eyes sofetend, and concern and worry could eb seen in her eyes instead. "What abotu you then?" she asked and placed a hand over ehrs slowly. "What if he keeps hurting you?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:23 am

Aurora looked away, "Then he hurts me....and if he doesn't want me around anymore then I'll leave." She said quietly and with sadness in her voice as she thought about leaving.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:28 am

Maggie looked down for a second at her words, before suddenly wrapping her arms around the other woman in a soft hug. "Don't do the same mistake I did," she whusperd gently before pulling back, and leaving her on her own.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:30 am

Aurora was surprised by the unexpected hug but returned it and then watched Maggie leave. She bit her bottom lip and then looked down at the towels in her hands before she went into the shower.
    (end there? x3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:34 am

(uh.. yeah 8D can't think up anythign else now xP)
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am

(okie doke then x3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:11 pm