Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:35 am

He didn't look as playfull anymore, and more... saddend. "Of course... just a thought," he mumbled.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 am

She frowned and studied him with interest at his sudden sad voice, "Do you like me Dimitri?" She asked quietly as she wondered at that look on his face, and it was her fault for causing it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 am

He chuckled under his breath and turned to afce ehr again. "I'm still keeping you around, so i must like you right?" he smiled slightly. "Question is though, for how long?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 am

She shrugged, "I guess we'll see." She said and then bit her bottom lip, "And sorry to change the subject but uh I think I might have a shower." She said softly as she thought about it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:46 am

He was queit for a moment, staring blankly ahead of him before answearing. "Of course, Maggie will show you there," he waved ehr off, as if on cue the door opening and the servant wlaking inside.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

Aurora wondered at the abrupt dismissal and glanced over at Maggie as she arrived. "Thank you." She said softly and gave a strained smile to Maggie before leaving the room.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 am

Dimitri kept his back towards her she left with Maggie, sinking down into the couch as soon as they were otu from the room. Hr rubbed his head, tired and sighend once more.
    He really should start litsening to hi own warnings. Now it was to late, he was already to attached to Aurora.
    --
    Maggie walked slightly ahead of the blonde, keepign ehr face straigh forward and neutral.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 am

Aurora bit her bottom lip as the silence became slightly more strained. Things between her and Maggie were obviously going to remain tense for a long time and she sighed bitterly, it would have been nice having more friends but she only had herself to blame for this.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:56 am

"Master Dimitri has actaully been in love once," Maggie spoke up suddenly, breaking the silence but keept on wlaking like nothing, expression unchanged.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow at this revelation, "What happened?" She asked quietly. It would explain a lot about the whole situation however and that made her even sadder.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:06 am

The servant's eyes saddned and she lowerd her gaze slightly. "Well..." she began, not soung as stern anymore. "I'm not really sure to be honest... One moment he's alive and well, and the next he's sentenced to death..." she mumbled mroe to herself thna to Aurora.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 am

Aurora tried not to jump to conclusions but it seemed like this other person was a man did that mean that Dimitri was actually- She shook the thought off before she could finish thinking it if Dimitri was gay then that session they had just had was evidence otherwise. "Was this man...uh Dimitri's lover?" She asked carefully not sure how to phrase it exactly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 am

Maggie turned ehr head to look aurora straight in the eye. "...maybe, maybe not... he never told me anything... Nt that i blamed any of them, sicne everyone knows that kind of thing is wrong," she said, trying to hide her disgust. "Well, they were foudn out but master's late uncle, and well I think you can guess the rest..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:29 am

Aurora swallowed hard and looked down, "........ Yes I can." She whispered as she fought not to show her warring emotions when she heard about it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 am

Maggie forced out a small smile. "Don't worry miss Aurora. My master likes women... a little to much, so yeah..." she said with a shaky laugh.
    Th small smiel fell and she sighend. "I never understood my brother..." she mumbled to herself.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:35 am

Aurora stopped in place and glanced at Maggie in shock, "Y..your brother? W..was he uh Dimitri's lover?" She asked with wide eyes and then slapped a hand over her mouth, "Oh sorry...I..I didn't mean to pry." She apologized with horrified eyes.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:38 am

Maggie stopped as well, and turned to give her an assuring and calm smile. "Yeah you could say that," she smiled sadly. "DOn't worry... I'm the ne telling you.. you're not doing anythign wrong," she shaked her head slightly. "You may just be more disgusted with Master... but I feel that you need to know him... the real him if what you told him eariler about loving him really was true..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 am

Aurora sighed, "How long were you standing there?" She asked quietly, a huge part of her felt ashamed that Maggie might have overheard them having sex.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 am

"I left after you and master staretd going at it," she stated flatly, not embaressed in the least about this.

((x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:49 am

Aurora's face turned pink and she looked down feeling ashamed, "Oh." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:03 am

"So... were you just spitting otu soem empty words before, or did you really mean it?" she asked after a moment, just staring at Aurora.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

Aurora looked up at her with an unreadable look on her face, "I meant every word I said." She said quietly but honestly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 am

The maid's eyes turend more serious, colder even. "Even after all he's done? Is doing and will do?" she asked sternly. "Aren't you... disgusted?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 am

Aurora pinched the bridge of her nose, "Yes I am disgusted at what he's done....but I know there's good in him somewhere, and I'm determined to help him find it. Besides...I love him, with my whole heart." She said softly and with a gentle smile on her face.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 am

"That's what everyone says..." she mutterd and stopped once they finally reached the shower. She hand him soem towles she's been holding while holding the door open for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:29 am