Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sunday morning

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Sunday morning - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday morning

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

(( FROM MEET THE ROBINSONS D8! ))

Flynn chuckles as he was pulled into a kiss. He wraps his arms around her waist, lifting her up from the ground slightly before putting her back down on the ground.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 am

Belle smiled softly, loving his lips. "Can we see each other tonight?" She whispered into his ear as she slid her arms around his neck and played with a strand of his hair.

----------------------------------

John frowned and pulled her close, his arms holding her apologetically. "I'm sorry..."he whispered, kissing her temple. "I love you," he whispered lightly, stroking her hair.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 am

(( Imma be mean to Belle XD <333 It's time for you to take care of Flynn once >8D ))

Flynn sighs lightly, "I can't. I have another job that I need to leave to after I leave here today." He kisses her on the cheek lightly. "I'll be back the morning after tomorrow."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 am

''I know'' She said weakly and snuggled again into his chest. She didn't like to listen to killing into her house, she had much trouble holding herself on this matter at the council, and all she wanted was getting some peace at home... ''Those bandages at Belle... What happened to her?'' She asked worried, looking upon his face... ''You told me that she was having trouble, but I didn't know she was having that much''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 am

(Cruel XDXDXD)

Belle frowned, her arms going around him. "Promise me you'll be careful?" She whispered, always worrying she'd find him like he found her.

---------------------------------------

John sighed and looked away for a moment. "She got caught again...some Religious man caught her by the ankle with a rope and branded her arm with a cross...said he was condemning her to hell," he scowled. He sighed and shrugged. "She's too...moral sometimes to he an assassin..she gets lashings all of the time because she won't always do what she thinks isn't right...she takes after me," he sighed, absently rubbing his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 am

(( ;D ))

"Promise." Flynn says, kissing her on her forehead. "It's a simple job really. Shouldn't take too long."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 am

Marina covered her mouth with a hand, shocked at what happened to her future sister-in-law. Then she hold her sides with her arms, and looking away from him she mumbled... ''But killing someone isn't right either'' She wasn't defending the religious, but she believed that anybody had the right to take somebody's life, no matter the circuntances.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Belle sighed and nodded. "If you say so," she pouted.

-------------------------------
    John nodded sadly, then frowned at her words. "Marina...some people defile daughters and do things that don't deserve to go unpunished," he said quietly. "Belle and I are the ones who get those evil people from the world. But...not all contracts are accepted, especially by me...hence why my back is scarred..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Flynn chuckles before brushing back strands of her hair. "I'll be fine, I promise." He says before grabbing her bow. "Now, let's get to work on your bow, shall we?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Marina looked deeply into his green eyes, she remembered of that night she saw the marks on his back, she remembered of how she felt seeing those. ''I know there are people who deserve to die... But, but I wished you weren't the one that kills them'' She hugged him tight and said next to his ears... ''I'm afraid that someday all this killing will kill my John'' She confessed shyly into his arms.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 am

Belle sighed and nodded, looking to the grindstone. She couldn't help but trust him, seeing as she knew how strong he was. She leaned against him and gently kissed his shoulder.

------------------------------

John bit his lip and held her close. "Marina...you and Belle are what I live for. I think of you the entire time I'm on an assignment - I think of how I have to come back, no matter what. That's what makes me so determined," he mumbled and kissed her temple. "I've never gotten caught, and Ive refused any truly dangerous jobs since the day I met you...hence the fresher scars on my back," he sighed. "Marina...The only yhing that could kill me is if you said you didn't love me," he whispered as he cupped her cheeks.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 am

(( Oohh. John ;_;... *is such a troll* XDDD ))

Flynn smiles lightly before getting to work on her bow. He grinds it down where it didn't look like that he made a difference but he morphed it perfectly to his standards. He blows it, getting any shavings off before looking back at Belle and handing it to her. "It should work splendidly. Much better than before." He smiles.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Marina listened closely to all his beautiful words. There were times which Marina didn't believe of how gentle and caring John was. She felt her heart squeezing when he said she was always on his mind, and she was his reason of living.

She gave him a small smile and whispered softly...''I love you''. It was true, she loved this great man John was, it was his killer side she hated with all her strength. ''But this is unacceptable'' She said a little exalted and starting walking into the room... ''I told them to not hurt you again, but they didn't listen to me.'' She stopped by the window and looked outside ''I wished they'd hire another assassin, and leave you alone'' She pouted and hold her sides.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 am

Belle frowned at how quickly Flynn had finished the bow. She hated the idea of not knowing if he was safe or not. She sighed, realizing this must have been how he felt when she was out. Was it fair for her to have go through the stress, too? Probably. That didn't mean she wanted to accept that, though.

She tilted his chin and kissed his lips tenderly, pulling back only to rest her forehead against his. "I'll...I'll come straight to your house the morn' you return, all right?" She whispered, gently kissing his lips again.

----------------------------

John watched as Marina walked towards the window. He frowned and got up, walking over to her and sliding his arms around her from behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder. "Would you rather Belle be the one?" He asked, knowing she would say no. "Marina...what you forget is that there are not many assassins just ready for the hiring. Not all of them have morals, either," He said before he sighed and let go of her.

He turned and walked, his arms crossed. "I admit...I'm keen to theft and petty crime -- I won't deny that. I do only take from those who don't deserve what they have, but that's just how I was able to grow up. Belle's the same way. This world doesn't know the meaning of right and wrong anymore...It's sad, but it's true, Marina. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving up my job. As sick as it may sound...I like what I do."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

Flynn kissed her back before pulling back just slightly. "I'll be waiting." He whispers before kissing her again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

Marina stopped breathing for secs when he put his conforting arms around her. She loved this feeling of being save around him, but the conversation wasn't so pleasant as his touch.

''No!'' She almost shout... ''I wouldn't like seing Belle doing this job either'' She turned to him when he pulled away, and she could feel her face losing its color as she got more nervous.

''John, I understand you lived into the streets for almost your whole life, but things are diffent now.'' She sighed, but what he said next trailled her off. ''What?'' She gasped... ''Last time I checked killing was wrong.'' She put her hands over her temples, closing her eyes for a moment. ''I believe you have to check your principles, John. Who knows how many innocent people you killed believing they deserved it?'' She almost spill,like my father, for instance. Instead she narrowed her eyes to him and started walking towards the exit, snarling under her breath.

[If you want you can stop her... ^^]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 am

(oh, no, x3 I'm thinking this would be what makes her mad enough to go and accuse him.)

Belle sighed against his lips and ran a hand through his hair before pulling back as she heard the commotion inside. She furrowed her brows and leaned away, looking back towards the home. She nervously bit her lip and took Flynn's hand, tugging him to go with her. She hurried inside, to where John was irritably pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself.

"John...?" She questioned, eyes worried before she looked towards the door and saw Marina leaving. She scowled and crossed her arms.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 am

(( Ohh nooo ;-;... They were soo good.. ))

Flynn watches Marina leave before looking back at John and Belle. His visit clearly came to an end now.
    "I should get going, I can't keep my next job waiting." He bows his head for a few moments before looking back at Belle with a smile. He starts heading out.

(( Belle, you're such a child XD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 am

[Hmmm... Not yet. I rather rp more, with different people, before accusing him.. >.<]

Marina slammed the door behind her when she got into her bedroom. She was mad at him, mad at her and everybody at the council. But the worst part was John not saying a word about what she said. She took his silence as a confirmation of what he had done to her father. She started walking furiously around her room, and she clawed herself when she pulled her ring from her finger and put on her nightstand.

She lay on her bed and curled into herself while she hugged one pillow. Marina then started crying, she wasn't recognizing her anymore, and that scared her terribly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:41 am

Belle watched Flynn go, having to bite her lip from saying anything in front of brother. "Thank you for paying us a visit, Mr. Rider," She called after him, her tone sweet and gentle. She then turned her eyes towards her brother, who now sat on the couch, holding his head with one hand. "What happened?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"She doesn't approve of our occupations -- you know that. When I told her I liked what I did, It set her off -- I know its because of her father," He muttered, glaring at the ground.

"You didn't kill her father, John! Why don't you just tell her that?!" Belle snapped quietly.

John scoffed. "You don't think I'd love to do that? I can't explain it to her because I don't know who did it! If I did, I'd clear my name. God knows Dymas won't tell me who he had do the job..." He groaned and leaned back on the couch.

Belle sighed and kissed his forehead. "John...you'll figure it out, I'm sure," She said gently before giving him a small wave goodbye.

John watched her leave before he closed his eyes and rubbed his temple. He really couldn't say anything to Marina about her father without increasing her suspicions of it being him.

(Well, even when he's gone, maybe she doesn't get the idea that she could go looking for him until Belle goes to try and beat the hell out of her. That could take a while, since Belle plots. o.o)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 am

[And now Marina goes to drink! Perhaps I could make her drunk, and then you could take her home XP]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 am

[*coughs* well, uh, you see,
    x3
    JohnsinthewoodswithOdetteatthemoment.]

Sponsored content