Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sunday morning

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Sunday morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday morning

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 am

Flynn smiled at John's gratitude and compliments. "Thank you, Sir. But there's no need. I'm only doing my job." His face didn't phase when he was talking about strangling a man if he touched his sister. "I would do the same if I had a sister also."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 am

Marina looked upon John, and smiled softly at him... ''No, you didn't tell me that.'' She said looking from Flynn to Belle. She turned her gaze to Flynn when John started telling her of how Flynn had saved his sister.

''Why, I didn't know that! You're a hero, aren't you Mr Rider? I'm very thankfull for that too.'' Marina knew how terrifying a situation Belle passed trough could be, and again she felt luck for having such a respectful man like John by her side. Seeing how Belle got uncomfortable as John kept talking about the topic, Marina leaned softly towards him, and whispered so only him could hear her ''I think that's enough, honey...'' Then she pulled, and said softly ''Do you want some drink? How about you Belle, if you want something don't be afraid of asking.'' She said with a smile to both.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 am

Belle looked to Flynn as he spoke, admiring his ability to not be phased by her brother. She stood and smiled towards him. "Quite the gentleman you are, then, Sir Rider," She said softly before she fixed his collar and buttoned his top two buttons. She smiled at him slightly. "You know I'm at your heel for what you've done for me. I'll always help you, should you need me," she said gently.

John smiled and then looked towards Marina as she spoke to him. He rolled his eyes. "She's my sister...of course I'm going to be protective of her," He defended himself. Belle looked towards the woman from the corner of her eye and pursed her lips. She was thankful Marina had gotten him to stop talking, but at the same time, she still didn't trust the woman at all. "Flynn...Could you help Belle clean her blade? She needs to smooth out her bow, too," John said lightly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

Flynn smiles at both Marina and Belle for being so kind with words. "It's nothing really." He comments. Flynn watches Belle purse her lips towards Marina but then smiles at John. "The pleasure would be mine."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 am

Marina looked from Flynn to Belle, and she giggled softly imagining the two of them as a couple. She didn't know why she came up with this, but she thought they looked cute together. She heard as the two gentlemen talked, though she wanted to be friendly to Belle, she enjoyed the idea of being alone with John.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 am

Belle smiled slightly at the idea of being alone with Flynn for even just a little while. She knew she and he wouldn't really get to be alone, but this house was pretty big. She gestured for Flynn to follow her. Once from her brother's view, she kissed his cheek with a smile. "Hi there," She whispered, her chocolate eyes shining.

John looked towards his fiance and sighed, though he was smiling. "Belle's gotten better at blocking...she didn't land a hit on me today, but she did manage to make me run into some branches," He laughed, gesturing to his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:12 am

(( Psshhh Marina! Where would you ever get that idea? >w>... ))

Flynn kisses her on the lips before pulling back. He points at her arm and leg. "Mind explaining that?" He asks, raising a brow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 am

''Oh, so that explains this little cut'' She giggled and reached the study table's drawer, where she took a silk tissue from and walked back to him, cleaning the little cut gently.

''I pressume you two get a good time this morning.'' She said gently, glad for he spending his time with Belle.

Last edited by Marina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 am

Belle hooked her arm behind her back to hide it from him and side-stepped to get around him. "They're nothing, Flynn," She said gently, walking over to the pump in the house. She got water from it and wet a cloth before taking out her dagger and working to clean the blood from the steel. She winced as the pain in her arm kept her from being able to work hard.

John chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I love spending time with Belle..." He admitted, before looking towards his fiance. "But, I'm glad to be home with the woman I love, too," He said with a small smile. He brought her chin to him and kissed her lips softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 am

Flynn walks behind Belle and takes away her dagger before sitting down next to her. He looked at he in the eyes which he wasn't going to let the subject slip away. "At least let me check it and see if I can do a better job than that doctor friend of yours." He goes to unbandage the arm.

(( Did someone brand her on the arm? -_- ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 am

Marina looked upon him with a sweet smile. She admired him for being so kind to his sister, many brothers-sisters she knew used to get separated as time pass by, but she knew with John and Belle things were different.

She hold the tissue against her chest when John kissed her softly on the lips, knowing they would only be like this alone... She pulled away gently, and smiled brightly to him... ''I could fiz you a drink if you want...'' She said softly and kissed the tip of his nose.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 am

(Yep. Dx You can decide what it looks like, if you wanna. XD causeihavenoideas)

Belle bit her lip and tugged her arm away from him. "Flynn, you don't need to see it...trust me," she mumbled, shaking her head. She looked to him with uneasy eyes and put her good hand over the bandages. "I just got into some trouble with one of my targets...they'll heal like all the other wounds I get," she said quietly, shaking her head and looking away from him.

John smiled at the way she kissed his nose. It was an endearing thing, really. He then nodded to her offer and smiled brightly. "I'd love some, actually...If you don't mind, that is."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 am

She smiled softly to him and pecked on his lips beofre walking the the table, leaving the tissue upon it. Then she went to the shelf where they keep their alchool, and fixed his scotch as she knew he liked the most.

She walked towards him, and handed the drink. She sat by his side and put her legs upon his lap, being careful with her nightdress. ''I would offer you some food, but I think you and Belle had breakfast together'' She said gently, pulling herself closer to him, and her knees next to her chest.

Last edited by Marina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 am

"I do." Flynn says, before removing her good hand and unwraps the bandage. He took in a breathe, the sight of the marking horrified. "Belle..." He whispers, sadly before going into his satchel and pulling out an ointment one of the older ladies gave to him on one of his journey's. It worked miracles and it will heal the wound but the mark would stay there forever. He opens the wooden container and applies it softly on the wound, more concentrated on the wound than wanting to talk about it.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:12 am

Belle looked away as he saw the marking. That bastard who had gotten a hold of her knew it would stay there -- he'd said it was his way of making sure she remembered who he was, even if he was going to die. It was her "punishment from God," as he had said. She had sworn off religion a long time ago, and in the world they lived in now, that was exile.

She looked towards him slowly and frowned, looking towards the marking. It was a cross, as was predictable. But, the brand was deep, causing a sort of indentation in her skin. She closed her eyes and looked down, her eyebrows furrowed together. Even if it was a religious symbol, if anyone saw it, they would think she were some crazy woman who had sent herself through pain as no proper lady should.

John smiled at her and pulled her up onto his lap, wrapping his free arm around her. He took a long sip of the alcohol she'd mixed for him and sighed in content. "Well, yes, we ate," He chuckled. "But, I wouldn't want you to cook for me, Marina. You're not going to be that kind of wife, remember? I can cook for myself," He mumbled, kissing her temple.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 am

Marina smiled softly when he pulled her into his lap, and put her arm on his shoulders, caressing softly the one her hand reached. She laughed softly at him, and said in a mock tone voice ''Even if I wanted to, I couldn't be that kind of wife. Consider yourself luck we have maids to cook for us'' She said with a small grin, and slided her free hand on his chest, touching his skin as much his shirt allowed. She gave him a long kiss on his lips and tilted her head as she pulled away... ''At least, I know how to fix a drink.'' She said with a small grin
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

(( You gave me a very excellent idea :3 ))

Flynn looks at her sadly before turning his back towards her. "I want to show you something." He says, as he takes off his vest and starts pulling up his shirt, showing her every single letter carving from the skin right under his shoulder all the way to his lower back.
    "When I first started doing jobs for the council, my very first job was to steal information from a bishop that had gone pyscho. When I got there, I was careless and I was caught by the bishop. Fortunatly, he happened to really be pyscho, so I woken up, face down, shirtless on a stone platform. I was tied down and I couldn't escape. The man had said that I was surely going to hell and he wanted to write a message to the devil himself when I get down there. He used a stone pick that had been sitting in the fire all day and wrote this on my back. I will never forget that day and the days following when I was lying in bed, crying, and wishing to be dead from the pain.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

Belle's eyes went wide, her breath catching in her throat as she saw the markings in his back. She shook her head slowly and reached out to gently trace a fingertip along the marks, as if she didn't believe they were real. She felt herself getting choked up, thinking of the pain some man had put him through. Her lips trembled, but she leaned forward anyway and placed a few gentle kisses on his skin. She then turned him around and tugged him down behind the counter to make sure they weren't accidentally seen. She crawled onto his lap and slid her arms around his neck to hug him close to her. She gently ran a hand through his hair before she leaned back enough to rest her forehead to his.

"Well...I'm glad you're not dead," She whispered, her eyes honest. She kissed his lips tenderly, pouring love into the kiss. Love? she questioned herself mentally. She only loved John.

-----------------

John chuckled gently towards the woman, though he scowled at the idea of maids cooking and cleaning for him. He'd grown up a poor boy - he hated the idea of other humans doing things he could do for himself. "Well...I suppose you knowing how to make drinks is a good quality," He winked before kissing her lips again gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 am

She narrowed her eyes softly, pretending to be offended by his words, but it all vanished when she saw him winking at her, she couldn't be angry for too long with him when she was in a good moody. She kissed him again, and when they pulled from the kiss, she looked down to her lap, intertwining her fingers and holding his shoulders while she asked softly ''Do you mind sharing with me what was Mr Rider mission?'' She knew John didn't hide many things from her, and she got curious if this one was included.

Last edited by Marina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 am

(( There's always room for more people ;D ))

"Me too.." Flynn whispers, kissing her back. "Belle... I want to train you." He says, looking at her. "Not that your brother hasn't been doing his job but, he can only teach you soo much with how much time he has on his hands. I hate seeing you with all of these injuries and I can't imagine if any man touches you."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 am

John arched a brow and chuckled softly. However, at her question of Flynn's job, he pursed his lips. He didn't keep things from her unless it risked someone's life. He supposed since he was the employer for the mission, it didn't matter now. "Belle had a man she needed to kill -- crazy man who was bent on these plans for mass destruction," He said lightly. "I sent him to get rid of the plans, and to protect Belle, should she need it," He said simply.

-----------------

Belle furrowed her brows and blushing slightly at the idea of someone caring about her safety other than John. She still wasn't used to Flynn's affection -- this was the first time they'd seen each other since they'd gotten home. She nodded to his words and smiled a bit. "I'd like that...It would give me a good reason to come a visit, too," She said with a slightly suggestive tone to her voice. She giggled gently and kissed him again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 am

Marina looked down for a moment and then she met his eyes while he shared the information with her. She sighed, and said quietly, lokking lovingly to him... ''I love how much you care about Belle. You're a great person'' She said, but deep down she was a bit scared, how he could be so great when he was also a killer? She shook her head softly, and snuggled into his chest.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 am

Flynn made a playful thinking face before nodding, "True." He breaks out a grin and kisses her back. He stands up, carrying her with him, and sits her back down onto the bench, his lips never leaving hers. Flynn carefully hands Belle back her weapon.

(( @Marina Wilbur Robinson: That... is an excellent question 8D... ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

John smiled as she snuggled close to his chest. He stroked her hair gently and kissed the top of her head. "Well...I try to be," He mumbled, looking away for a moment. "You know, I don't accept every contract I'm given, Marina..." he started slowly, careful with his words. "I don't kill someone unless there's a real reason to-" he stopped and closed his eyes, knowing that was the wrong thing to say, especially considering she believed he'd killed her father. She probably thought that meant he'd decided her father was a bad man. God, how he wished he had a better control of what he said sometimes.

---------------------------

Belle let a squeak come up in her throat as she was lifted, but didn't bother to object. With his shirt disheveled from when he'd shown her his back, she couldn't help but trace a hand underneath the material to brush against his abdomen. As she was given her weapon back, she set it onto the table and smiled at him a bit. "To smooth my bow, we'll have to go out back," She said softly. She took his hand and picked up her bow before walking with him to the courtyard out back. The grinding stone was secluded along with the other smithing materials. She pulled him into a kiss, glad for the bit more secure privacy.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 am

She smiled fondly resting on his chest, feeling his hands caressing her hair softly... She got tensed when he started talking about his killing manners, she could feel her body shivering, and then she put her finger softly agaisnt his lips, looking at him with pleading eyes... ''Please, don't talk this'' She said weakly, her mind going back to when she saw her father dead.

OOC: Alright I didn't know from where 'Wilbur Robinson' but thanks XP

Last edited by Marina on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 pm