Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 5 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 am

Kida watched how he squirmed beneath her and smirked, chewing her lip as she looked down to his neck. "But, baby... I'm just claiming what's mine," She pouted down to him before grinding her hips down on his, then kissing along his chest seductively, her gaze on his eyes.

----------

Rose frowned slightly. "I... I don't have any expectations of you, Damon. I don't want you to be this shy guy who thinks people judge him... I want you to be you," She said quietly, gently turning his chin back towards her and kissing his lips softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 5 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 am

Eric groaned when she grinded her hips against his, he looked up to her with and intent gaze, but at the same time with a playful air, ''So, you better tell this to them, in case any of them ask?'', he mumbled and looked down as she kissed his chest.

Damon kissed her gentle and brought her a little closer before pulling the blanket over them, ''Well, then I wish you like shy guys, who spends most of their times reading or painting and go to the beach on weekends to swimm at the ocean'', he smiled softly and looked at her eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 am

"I'll tell them a swarm of rabid mosquito," Kida smirked before nipping at the skin of his abdomen. "Mm... You taste good," she hummed, kissing against his hipbone. She tugged at the fabric of his boxers. "Doesn't it just suck not being able to move those wonderful hands of yours?" She purred, arching a brow.

-------

Rose rested her hand on his cheek, brushing her thumb against the soft skin there. "Hmm... Well, I hope you like a quiet girl who likes reading, drawing, and looking for seashells under the water," She cooed, grinning over at him and leaning over, kissing his lips again gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 am

Eric smirked and closed his eyes, enjoying her lips on his abdomen and hips, ''Haha, you're the one losing with me being handcuffed, I'm just enjoying it'', he whispered with a small grin as he looked down to her.

''I like quiet girls....'', he smiled softly and curled next to her. She was the perfect kind of girl for him, and she understood him, being around to her was everything he could have asked.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:55 am

"Oh, am I?" Kida asked, arching a brow. "I think you forget how much of a tease I am," she smirked deviously. She ran her hand over the bulge in his boxers and gripped him once before moving her hand away and running it up his abdomen.

---------

"Good," Rose smiled and leaned her head against his chest, breathing in his soft, warm scent. She looked up to him and smiled slightly. The thunder cracked outside, and she brought herself closer to him to comfort him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 am

Eric took a sharp breath and closed his eyes, arching his head back, ''How could I ever forget about your teasing, Kiki?'', he mumbled quietly and looked down to her with a small smirk.

Damon smiled blissfully down to her, and he was caressing her cheek softly with the back of his hand when another thunder cracked. He hesitated and and sighed, hating those kinds of storm. He put his arm back on her waist and nuzzled his head on her shoulder.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:11 am

Kida smirked and giggled. "It's so cute when you tense up under my touch," She whispered, dragging her nails down his chest lightly. She brushed her lips along his hipbone, but made sure not to touch his concealed member, purposefully keeping her touch out of reach.

--------

Rose ran her fingers through his hair gently as she saw how he reacted again to the storm. She wanted to comfort him. Maybe distracting him would help. She tilted his chin up and placed a kiss on his lips, slow and tender.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 am

''You do enjoy teasing me'', he whispered lowly and started panting... ''You know, I'm getting old, and I don't want you to wipe when you make me have a heart attack'', he mumbled playful and squirmed his hands so hard that he got one of them free. Easily he got the another one free too, and grinned widely as he reached down and pinned her on the back, ''Hmm, now where was I? Oh yeah...'', he slid one of his hand down on her side and hooked one of her legs around his hips. ''This is how I like'', he mused before kissing down on her neck.

Damon kissed her back, content of the distraction. He kissed her slow, forgetting about the world and the storm outside... ''Maybe we should sleep now'', he whispered quietly and rested his forehead against hers, locking his gaze with hers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 am

"Oh please. I'm older than you are," Kida scoffed. She gasped when he got free and managed to pin her. She glared up at him, but smirked soon after. She hooked her leg around his hip as he instructed and groaned, feeling his lips on her neck. "You've always been so skilled with your lips," she purred, stroking her nails along his spine.

------------------

Rose pouted slightly and nuzzled her nose lightly against his. "Do we have to...? Aunt Marina will be to get you as soon as the sun comes up," she whispered, holding herself closer to him. "I don't want you to go," She shook her head, hiding her head into the nape of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:53 am

''I know, baby'', he whispered lowly and bit her earlobe teasinnly as he slid his other hand down and hooked her other leg. ''And I guess you know I'm also skilled with the other members of my body'', he whispered with a husky voice and grinded his hips against hers.

Damon chuckled softly and kissed hthe top of her head gently, ''I know mom will be here... But I was thinking that maybe you could spend the day with me tomorrow... You could go with me and we could make some drawings at my study'', he said with a soft voice as he caressed her back gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 am

Kida groaned softly, feeling him against her. She bit into her bottom lip and smirked, grinding her hips up against his. "My memory's a little foggy... Maybe you should remind me," she whispered.

--------

Rose's golden hues lit up with excitement. "Really? I don't get to go to the mansion much... I don't leave the house much, though," She giggled softly, smiling up at him. "I'd love to go with you... I like being alone with you," she mumbled, curling closer and placing a soft kiss at the nape of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 am

Eric chuckled lowly, ''Remind you?? Well, maybe I'll do that on the morning, after all those brats leave our house'', he whispered and turned around, as if he was going to sleep.

Damon shared of the same excitement and he smirked boyish, ''I'm sure aunt Belle will let you go... And no one is going to bother us at my study'', he whispered and felt small goosebumps on his neck where she kissed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 am

"Oh, you asshole," Kida laughed, rolling her eyes. She rolled opposite him and shook her head, staring at the wall with a bitter smile on her lips. She threw her foot back, kicking his butt.

----------

Rose smiled and nodded, but then took note on the bumps along his skin from her kiss. She smiled, liking that she was the one causing that affect on him. Who else could say they could do that? "Goodnight, Damon... Sweet dreams," she whispered and leaned back, kissing his lips and then snuggling closer to him underneath the blankets.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:45 am

''Ouch....'', Eric whimpered with a small and playful pout and turned around to watch his wife. ''And I love you, baby'', he whispered tenderly and wrapped his arm around her, curling softly against her.

Damon kissed her and smiled while she snuggled closer, ''Goodnight to you too, Rose...'', he whispered softly and kissed her forehead before closing his eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Kida smiled a bit, curling back against him perfectly, as always. "I love you, too," She murmured, turning her head to kiss his lips softly.

---------

Rose smiled softly and closed her eyes, resting comfortably against him. The rain fell and the thunder cracked, which only made her nuzzle her nose to his shoulder, making sure he knew she was there to keep him safe.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 pm

''I love you more'', he whispered softly against her lips and then kissed her shoulder blade tenderly.

Damon flinched slightly when the thunder cracked, but this one was weaker than the last one, a sign that the storm was ending soon. But this time he wasn't alone, he had Rose with him, who was making things much better for him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 am

(Morning xD)

Stefan grumbled slightly in his sleep. His head was groggy, making it hard for him to remember where he was. But, as he inhaled a deep breath, a warm, familiar scent infiltrated his senses. He smiled cheekily and nuzzled his head against the chest he knew he was curled up against. He cracked open an eye and shifted his emerald gaze to the boy still asleep beside him. He leaned up on his elbow to lay on his side. With his other hand, he brushed Ian's bangs from his forehead.

---------------

Christian yawned, waking up as the sun hit his eyelids. He groaned softly and flexed his arms as he stretched. He quickly felt that Elena was still there in his arms. He smiled, his eyes still closed and kissed the top of her head.

-----------------

Rose furrowed her brow, the sunlight from the window stinging against her eyelids. She whimpered softly and hid her face against the closet object -- Damon's chest. "I don't wanna get up, mommy..." she mumbled in her sleep, her voice higher, like a little girl's.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 am

Ian was still in a deep sleep when the sun started warming the room. He tossed on his bed, but found it seemed smaller than before, but it didn't made him wake up. However, when he felt something against his forehead, he waved it off and mumbled in his sleep, ''Leave me alone, Chris''. Not content he squirmed and turned around. The move was very blunt, making him fall from his bed. ''Shit....'', he mumbled and rested his forehead against the cold floor before looking up, and finding not his brother, but the boy he shared the bed last night. ''Hey, Stef... How's your ankle?'', he yawned and made some effort to get up from the floor and to seat by his side on the bed.

Elena wrinkled her nose when she felt his lips on her forehead. She had been half asleep for the last 15 minutes, but being this close to Christian was too good to leave. ''If you want the princess to wake up, you must kiss her lips'', she mumbled, smiling a bit.

Damon batted his eyelids softly when the sunlight hit his face. He took a deep breath and saw Rose by his side, he got a little confused of what he was doing there, that wasn't his room. He paniked a little, but soon he remembered about last day. The he turned and leaned on his elbow, watching her sleep. As she mumbled, he smirked, and whispered softly, ''You're adorable...''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 am

Stefan gasped, reaching out to catch Ian, but missing. He'd never been the most coordinated. He looked over the edge of the bed and smiled slightly, seeing how Ian just laid there. Waiting until he sat up, he chuckled sleepily and laid his head onto the pillows again. "Dunno... Haven't tried walking yet," He murmured, shrugging. He sat up and ran his hand through his unruly hair. He yawned and pulled his shirt over his head, used to changing clothes when he woke up. He stretched, his muscles flexing and tightening. He got up and stumbled slightly and put his hand on the wall, holding himself up.

------

Christian smirked slightly, cracking one of his blue eyes open and eyeing the girl before him. Her hair was tangled and messy, her eyes with the little bits of sleep in the corner. And yet, she was still beautiful. He tilted her chin up and kissed her lips gently, then kissed her eyelids and her temples and her cheeks and every other inch of her face that he could reach.

------

Rose smiled slightly as she heard the voice, quickly coming from her sleep and realizing it wasn't her mother. "Sheesh, mom... You're voice got lower," She mumbled, a small smile playing on her lips. She cracked open one of her eyes and slowly adjusted to the light. She laid beside him and sighed, her golden hues looking over his features. "Good morning," she yawned, pulling the blanket up to her chin.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 am

Ian stretched his arm above his head and his joints cracked, which made him smile just slightly. He ran his hand over his face and mumbled, ''Of course you haven't'', he shook his head and wide his eyes just a bit seeing the other male's abdomen. It was well defined, for sure, and he started wondering if someday he would get one like that. ''Hey, need some help?'', he asked quietly as he hurried to his side when Stefan almost stumbled.

Elena smirked as he kissed her lips, ''It's more how I like'', he giggled and opened her brown eyes, but closed them right after as he kissed all over her face. ''Stop, Chris...'', she giggled and squirmed slighlty.

Damon chuckled softly and his smile got wider when she cracked her eye, her golden hue was more incredible than he remembered. ''Got morning, beauty'', he whispered gently and lift her chin up, to place a gentle kiss on her lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 am

Stefan smiled sheepishly and tried to stand up straight again. He put some weight onto his leg and sighed, relieved that it didn't hurt. "Nah... I've got it," He said softly. He walked around the room and only stumbled on his own klutziness. "Stop staring at my abs," He murmured, smirking to himself.

-------

Christina grinned, her giggle ringing in his ears. "But I don't wanna," He pouted and kissed her jaw, trailing his lips to her ears and along her neck, kissing every inch of skin his lips could brush over.

--------

Seeing his smile, Rose found it contagious and grinned as well. She closed her eyes again as her chin was tilted and his warm lips were placed upon her own. However, she soon remembered she'd only just woken up. She quickly moved back and covered her mouth. "Morning breath," She whispered, scrunching up her nose. "So not how I want you to remember kissing me," she laughed slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:46 am

Ian stayed by his side, just in case Stefan would fall, but it seemed that his mother made a good job on his wound. He yawned again, his eyes resting aimless at his abdomen when Stefan mumbled. ''I'm not staring.'', he mumbled and also took his shirt while he walked towards his dresser. ''I might have something that fits you...'', he shrugged and gave his back to him while he searched for something at the drawer.

Elena gasped and giggled a little more before she decided to sat straight, ''God, Christian, why....'', she stoped when she saw her reflexion on the glass window. Her long hair was all messy, like a lion's mane, ''Geez, morning face!'', she chirped and ran acroos the room, looking for a brush.

Damon chuckled lowly, ''Sorry, I'm still learning about this kissing thing'', he mumbled with a shy smirk and looked at her with soft eyes, ''You look beautiful by the sunlight, like an angel'', he whispered and tried to remember the way she looked now, so he could draw after.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 am

Stefan chuckled softly and shook his head. "Sure you weren't," He mumbled, smiling to himself. His eyes moved over to the other male and his throat went a little dry seeing Ian's shirt coming off. He leaned on the wall and eyed the other, his shyness gone from yesterday. "Well, you may not stare, but..." He smirked.

---------

Christian crossed his arms behind his head and smirked, seeing how she reacted to her hair. "Top drawer of the dresser -- excuse the boxers," He chuckled softly, shaking his head and smiling over at her.

---------

Rose giggled and shook her head. "I look like someone who just woke up," she pouted. "My hairs a mess, my breath smells bad -- oh yeah, the image of beauty," she said teasingly, smirking softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 am

Ian chuckled and threw a shirt right on Stefan's face, ''There is nothing to be stared here'', he chuckled and picked one shirt for himself. He then turned back to Stefan and smiled softly, ''Did you have a good sleep?''

Elena gasped seeing the boxers all around the brush... ''Asshole'', she smirked and walked straight to the small bathroom he had on his room. He took a long moment to make her strands looked like she wanted, silky and shinny, and then she washed her mouth and her face. Checking a last time on the mirror she smirked liking of how his shirt looked at her. She had a small idea and when she walked back into the room she had only his shirt on, she decided to took her skirt off, keeping only her underwear beneath the clothing.

''You still look beautiful to me...'', he smiled crookedly, and looked at her with a gentle gaze as he brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:34 am

"Nothing to be stared at? Are you blind?" Stefan scoffed, shaking his head. He took the shirt and pulled it on, finding it comfortable that the shirt actually fit him. "I slept great, actually. You're a pretty comfortable pillow."

----

Christian watched her, his eyes locked on her for a long while until he looked away and up to the ceiling. His gaze shifted back only when she came back into the room. His breath caught in his throat as he saw her without her skirt. His shirt hung on her in all the right ways. "Shit..." he groaned, shifting under the blankets and tearing his eyes from her. "Excuse me while I try to get these indecent thoughts from my head," He muttered, putting one arm over his eyes.

----

Rose blushed and leaned towards his touch. "Well... Thank you," She smiled shyly. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Excuse me for a minute," She whispered before getting up and walking to her bathing room. She washed her face and cleaned her mouth out before smoothing out her nightgown. She walked back into the room and plopped back onto the bed, lightly crawling over him. She kissed his lips and smiled against the kiss. "There. Now it's a good morning," she smiled softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:22 pm