Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 4 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

''Shut up'', he mumbled back as playful as him and waited for the others to come. He smiled brightly as he saw Rosie on his sight, she could help him with the pain, he knew that. He looked down to Stefan and held him still as Rosie put the bone back to the place, ''The worst is over, you'll be okay, Stefan'', he mumbled softly, caressing his back gently.

Elena and Damon winced when Stefan screamed in pain, more Elena than Damon. She covered her mouth with both of her hands, and rushed her feet to him. She wanted to be with her brother now, and forgot completly about Chris behind her. ''Stef, I'm so, so sorry'', she whispered breathlessly ans she finally reached him, and let the twins take him. ''Deal with this, I'm skilled at witchcraft, Chris'', he mumbled playful to his twin as he wrapped one of Stefan's arm around his shoulders.

Damon felt defenceless seeing his brother, but since Rose was right by his side, he steadied her when she lost her balance. ''Here, let me take care of you'', he whispered gently and lift her into his arms in bridal style. He was strong enough for that. ''I got you'', he mumbled and kissed her forehead before he followed the others back to the cabin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 4 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 am

Stefan leaned onto the twins as he was helped up. He gave Elena a small smile and shook his head just a bit. "Nothing to apologize for, Lena," He mumbled to her. Rose sighed in relief as she was lifted up and gave Damon a grateful smile. "Thank you," She mumbled, leaning her head against his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely.

---------

When back to the cabin, Chris led them to put Stefan down on the couch. "Mom!" He called. Kida jogged downstairs, quick at the tone in her son's voice to react. Her eyes studied the group, noting Rose's disposition, then Stefan's. "Got it. Eric, come here," She called calmly before walking over to Stefan. She sat at the end of the couch and gently placed her hand on his ankle. "I can heal this... But, you'll need to stay here tonight," Kida said quietly, not bothering to ask any questions.

Stefan nodded and sighed, crossing his arms over his face. Christian pursed his lips and looked over to Elena. He moved over to her and reached over, lightly taking her hand. "Your mom is probably looking for you," He whispered into her ear.

Rose groggily looked around, her eyes finally landing on Eric. She gave a dazed smile, much like Belle would have given when she was strained from her powers. "Hi there," She murmured, still content to be within Damon's hold.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 am

Elena only nodded quietly, and followed them walking by Damon and Rose side. She was feeling guilt that Stefan got lost into the forest and hurt his ankle.

Ian gently put Stefan on the couch, and kept by his side during all time long. He was the one who found him, and he wanted to be sure he'll be alright. Eric peeked his head downstairs and sighed seeing too many teenagers on his living room, that didn't seem good. He walked to Kida's side and studied the boy on the couch. ''You put the bone back to the place, right Rosie?'', he smiled back to Rosie, can't getting upset by her being on some boy's arms after she did a good job. ''That's my girl'', he winked at her and then turned his attention back to the boy.

Damon smiled shyly at Rose and sat on the chair, placing her on his lap and rested her head on his shoulder, ''Take a rest, you deserve it'', he whispered gently and kissed the top of her head. Elena noticed how closer he was to Rosie, but she was too shaken to say something about. As if Christian mentioned her, Marina walked into the cabin, she looked really worried and went right to Kida, Eric and Stefan, ''John heard the whistle, what happened Stefan?'', she asked and leaned towards her son, ''Are you feeling okay? Is your head aching? Is there anything I could do? Kida, please, you can fix it, right? Eric?''. Eric groaned quietly, not expecting more visitors, ''It's just his ankle. My wife will take care of him, but he'll need to stay here tonight''
    ''He could sleep with me... Oh-er... I mean my bed, I can sleep on the couch for one night'', Ian mumbled quietly, and flustered his cheeks slight which his father only rose an eyebrow towards him.
    Marina wasn't pleased of the idea just by the fact she wanted her son closer to her, to take care of him. She looked down to Stefan again and studied him, hoping she wouldn't find any other thing out of place.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 am

Rose smiled towards Eric, but mostly just wanted to relax against Damon's chest. He was warm, and she was not. Magic drained her energy. She mumbled a small thank you towards Damon and curled up on his lap, closing her eyes as she rested against him.

However, her rest was short lived as the door to the cabin opened once more, a frazzled brunette stumbling in. "Agh... not mine, not mine, not mine..." Belle pointed to each of the teenagers as she scanned over them, looking for Rose. Finally spotting her on Damon's lap, she hurried over and brushed Rose's hair from her face. "Hey there, beautiful... Thank you, Damon, but I can take care of her now," Belle said matter of factly.

Stefan looked towards his mother and gave her a small smile. "Mom, I'm fine... I just got upset and wandered off. Tripped," He shrugged it off, then shifted his gaze towards Ian. "Oh, that's bullshit," He scoffed towards the boys offer. "We can share a bed. I won't bite," Stefan smiled crookedly. Kida's gaze shifted to the two of them curiously, a knowing glint to her blue hues. She smiled to herself and shrugged her shoulders. "Marina, he'll be fine here for a night..." Kida said softly, nodding her head as she started to work on healing the boys foot.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 am

Damon closed his eyes and kept quiet with her for a moment, unplugging his mind from the rest of the people into the room, and he only focused on his and Rose's breathing. When the door opened again, Eric whimpered quietly and looked at Belle walking inside like she owned the house. ''Good evening to you too, Bells'', he mumbled loud enough so she could hear, and turned his gaze back to Kida. Damon pouted slightly when Belle suggested Rose didn't need her, ''Can't she be just for more five minutes, here, with me, aunt Belle?'', he asked quietly, pouting cutely at her.

''Maybe he could sleep at the couch and you on your bed, Ian'', Eric suggested grumply, which only made Marina narrow her eyes at him. She scanned the surroundings, and noticed that Elena and Damon looked fine, Elena a bit shaken but fine. ''Elena could you please check Damon'', she asked and turned her gaze back to Stefan. ''My bed is small, Stef...'', Ian pursed his lips and looked from Stefan and his father, and he decided to look down on his lap.

Marina noticed something between tham, mother instinct if you want to label it. ''I'm not distrusting your skills on healing him, I just wanted to take him back home, so I could take care of him'', she said quietly and sat on the couch, placing Stefan's head gently upon her lap. She took a handkerchief from the pocket of her jacket and started cleaning the blood from his head, ''Is your head aching?'', she asked again. Eric shook his head slightly, and assisted Kida at healing the boy's foot.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:16 am

Belle arched a brow at Damon. As if it just hit her, she actually realized he was close to Rose -- since when did he let anyone get close to him? "I... Uhm..." she blinked a few times, but eventually just nodded, not sure how to respond to the situation. She decided to just let him have the moment he was having. Besides, Rose was comfortable. Belle knelt down beside Eric and kissed his cheek gently. "Sorry for barging in," She mumbled. "Motherly instinct and such," she smirked, waving it off lightly. "Hey, Damon? Would you mind carrying Rose back to my cabin? Eric's being a pus--grumpy old man," She quickly changed her wordings and smiled to herself.

Christian discreetly took Elena's hand and tugged her to follow him to the bathroom while the others were distracted. Once there, he gently brushed her hair from her face and searched her eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked gently.

Kida glared slightly towards Eric. "Your bed is plenty big enough, Ian," Kida said gently, reaching over and tilting Ian's chin to get him to look at her, so he could take note of the fact she knew, and was trying to help. "Eric... Can you go get me a warm cloth?" She asked quietly. Once he was gone, Kida laughed softly under her breath. "Don't worry about your father, Ian... Your's either, Stefan," Kida said gently. "Marina, Stefan is fine. His leg will be good as new by the morning," She assured her. Belle giggled and reached over to Stefan's head, healing the small gash without a second thought. "I'm not sure if Rose is going to detach from Damon tonight... But, Elena seems set on going home... Wherever she went," Belle mumbled. Knowing where Elena was, Stefan started to giggle childishly, the hit to his head obviously throwing things off. "Mom, I'm fine... Just go home and have sex or something," Stefan giggled boyishly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 am

Damon smiled brightly once his aunt let Rose be with him. He nuzzled his nose on her hair and got himself lost again on the small world where only Rose and he was at that room. Eric growled something under his breath, and looked at Belle, ''I know, I'm just not used with all these teens'', he waved the room around him and turned his attention back to the boy's foot, noting Kida and he had done a good job on it, as always. ''I would gladly take her, aunt Belle!'', Damon nodded softly and smiled down to Rose, ''More time together'', he whispered and stood up to leave.

Elena watched while her brother walked off, and let herself being led by Christian. As they were locked into the room, she leaned her head on his chest, ''He got hurt because of me. If I wasn't a bitch to him, he would go wandering on the woods'', she mumbled.

''Whatever...'', Eric mumbled quietly and walked from the room, happy of finding himself again on his quiet bedroom. Ian looked at his mother's eyes, and remembered when Stefan said she had dated women. He would ask later about it, and maybe he could get some advice with her. Marina smiled to both of the boys next to her. She nad noticed how Damon was close to Rose, and when Christian tugged Elena our from the room, her eyes didn't miss any of her children. She was only a bit upset because Damon didn't even say goddbye to her, but the happiness to see him socializing with somebody was bigger than her small whim.

She brushed Stefan's hair from his forehead as Belle healed him, and smiled down. She laughed at Stefan's giggle, ''I'm glad John didn't hear that, because I'm not in the moody to sex tonight'', she mumbled with a small smirk and sighed. ''I'm happy about Damon, and that you're okay Stef... When you're a parent, you'll understand why you want your children closer'', she mused and looked at Kida. ''Urgh, I hate this, but I think I'll let him stay here tonight. However I'll be back, as soon as the sun rises''

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 am

Rose smiled, glad to hear the grin in Damon's voice as he lifted her up and started to carry her again. She kept her arms around his neck, holding onto him like letting go would be the worst choice ever. Belle giggled at Eric and shook her head. "Here. Give your husband this," Belle handed Kida a flask and got a laugh out of her older sister. "Oh, you know him too well," Kida smirked and ruffled Belle's hair before shooing the other away. Belle giggled and got up, waving a small goodbye before following slowly after Damon and Rose, giving them room.

"Marina... Go on home. Just rest with John. I can handle a few teenagers here tonight," Kida said, waving off the issue. "I'll make sure they're returned to you by sunrise," Kida assured her. "Elena and Stefan are more than cared for here."

Kida nodded for Marina to follow and walked her to the door. "I'll expect to see you here by the suns rise," she said lightly before guiding her out and closing the door behind her. (Pft. XD gtfomarina. <3)

Stefan turned his head to look towards Ian. He gave the other male a goofy smile and reached over, playing with a strand of Ian's brown hair. "Soft..." he mused, his grin lopsided now. "Thank you... For, coming to find me," He mumbled,

Christian sighed and wrapped his arms around her, leaning back on the wall. He kissed the top of her head and shook his head. "Elena... That wasn't your fault. I didn't help the situation, either. But... Ian should take care of him. You just need to rest," He nodded and lifted her up. He carried her to his bedroom and set her on the edge of his bed. He tugged her shirt from her small frame and pulled one of his bigger undershirts onto her. He then stripped down to his briefs and climbed into the bed, pulling her to his chest and kissing her forehead.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

Marina stood there for a moment, only caring about her baby boy. She sighed and kissed Stefan's forehead before leaving. ''Be a good boy to Kida and Eric. I love you'', she whispered gently and brushed his hair before following Kida to the door. ''Thank you, Kida. I pick them up tomorrow morning'', she reassured and then she left. [There, pleased? xp]

Finally finding a moment alone with Stefan, Ian smiled down at him. ''We were all worried about you'', he mumbled and leaned over to kiss his cheek softly. Eric walked into the room again and handed to Kida the warm clothe she asked, ''Well, thanks'', he took the flask in exchange and took a long swing from it before turning to the boys. ''Help me getting him to your room, kid'', he mumbled and they carried Stefan to the teen's room. ''You and your mother will cook something for you... I'll be back later'', he mumbled and got off from the room. At least the house was quieter now.

''I-I...'', Elena started, but then lost her voice. She knew her brother was better now, but if something worse had happened to him, if they had gotten too late. She shook her head and stopped thinking about it, and didn't stop Chris when he took her to his bedroom. In other circunstances she would enjoyed to fact she was in a boy's room. But right now she was just tired. She took his jacket off and helped him with her shirt, and then with his. She curled closer to him and whispered, ''Thanks''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:24 am

Stefan grinned, the feel of Ian's lips against his cheek warming his cold figure. "Thank you, baby," Kida chimed, taking the cloth. She wiped the rest of Stefan's face before setting the cloth down. She watched as Eric left the room again and giggled, following after him, mostly to give Ian and Stefan some time.

Stefan sprawled out onto Ian's bed and smiled, eyeing the other male. "I'm not really hungry..." He shrugged and held his hands out like a small child. "I'm cold, though," He pouted.

Kida jumped onto Eric's back, wrapping her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders. She smiled and placed a kiss against his cheek. "Thank you for helping," she whispered against his ear before getting down and moving to stand in front of him. "I guess no more kids for us, huh? Considering you get all grumpy if the house isn't quiet," she smirked, winking at him. "You used to be fun... Getting grumpy in your old age," She pouted.

Christian gently pulled her closer against his chest and sighed. "No problem, beautiful," He whispered and kissed her forehead. He rubbed her back lightly, then reached down for the blanket and pulled it over the both of them before encircling her in his arms again.

---------

"So, Damon," Belle chimed, catching up to the two teenagers. "Are you going to be staying at our house tonight?" She questioned, noting her daughters attachment to the male. She smiled a bit, chewing her bottom lip absently and playing with a strand of her long brown hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Ian waited until his parents walked from the room to smiled softly down to the other boy, he chuckled and then walked into the bed, holding the other boy gently. ''Dad just want to be nice, and maybe I could make you feel more warm?'', he smiled boyish and rubbed Stefan's forearm. ''Are you feeling alright now?'', he asked softly.

Eric leaned foward when Kida jumped on his back, and hooked his arms around her knees. ''And you think I'll be indiferent at the boy with the hurt ankle?'', he rose an eyebrow playful, and pouted playful, bringing her closer as he wrapped his arms around her waist. ''Now, I'm grumpy because I wanted to spend a quiet night with my beautiful wife?'', he whispered and kissed her lips gently.

Elena closed her eyes and rested her hands upon Chris' bare chest. He felt warm, very warm, and just lying by his side would be enough to keep her warm during the night. ''Thanks, Chris... I think I would be very lucky if you were my first time'', she yawned and nuzzled her head on his shoulder. It was a long day for her.

Damon looked from Rose to Belle and pursed his lips for a moment, ''I don't know, aunt Belle... I merely wanted to spend more time with Rosie, I don't want to be a bother for you and uncle Flynn'', he spoke with a soft voice and turned his gaze back to Rose.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Stefan smiled as Ian came into the bed with him. He curled close, finding that their frames fit together perfectly on the small bed. "Mm... I don't feel anything, honestly. Just warmth. "Make me feel warm? How?" He asked curiously, looking up at the other with his bright, green eyes.

------

Kida smirked and shrugged, slipping her arms around his neck. "Would you have rather had him stay lost in the woods? Besides, it is a nice quiet evening. Ian is taking care of Stefan. Chris has got Elena. It's just us now," She pointed out before leaning up and kissing him softly, her hand running through his hair tenderly.

------

Chris looked down to her, a bit taken aback by her words. Did she really think that? No one thought highly of him. He was just known for doing whatever he wanted without caring about the consequences. Now, a girl thought he was worth something? He smiled to himself and tightened his arms around her, nuzzling his nose to the top of her head. "I have to agree," He mumbled playfully, kissing her temple with a small smirk.

------

Rose looked up at Damon and tightened her arms slightly more, wanting to keep him close. "I don't think she's letting you go anywhere," Belle laughed gently. "Besides, I'd hate for you to walk home by yourself... You know how much I worry about you," Belle said quietly, shaking her head. "You've always been my favorite," She pointed out, smirking a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Ian smirked playful and pulled the blanket to cover both of them. ''This is how I would warm, both of us!'', he chuckled and shift on the bed, to make himself more comfortable and also to bring Stefan closer to him. He knew the boy liked to be closer to him like that. ''Warm enough, rich boy?'', he grinned.

He kissed her gently and sighed, ''I have no problem with Chris and Elena... I'm worried about Ian and Stefan, that kid was always weak on the head, and that Rolfe boy is suspicious to say the least'', he mumbled and took another shot from the flask.

''What? You agree I would be lucky, or you would be lucky for having me?'', she whispered softly and looked up to him. Her eyes were sleepy, but they were still shinning just like they were at their cave.

''Thanks, aunt Belle... I, I appreciate the favoritism'', he chuckled lowly and looked down to Rose, ''Rose was great this evening... She traked him back at the woods and helped him before the twins took them to aunt Kida'', he said softly, and didn't take his eyes from the girl into his arms.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Stefan smiled and rolled his eyes, leaning his head onto Ian's chest. "Sure, peasant," He mumbled, smirking. He looked back up to Ian and smiled crookedly. He leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to the other's neck, the spark sending a chill down his spine.

--------

Kida pursed her lips. She knew how Eric felt about... well, anything related to two men together. She, on the other hand, found nothing wrong with it. "He's not suspicious... He's adorable. Besides, Ian's happy," She said simply, leaning over and kissing him, her tongue tracing his lips to retrieve the alcohol there.

--------

"Both," Christian grinned before tilting her chin to kiss her lips tenderly. "You're adorable when you're tired... But, you should sleep," He said softly and nodded, kissing her forehead.

--------

Belle watched the way he looked at Rose and smiled softly. She knew that look. It was the same as the one Flynn gave her, whenever she close to him. "Take care of her, Damon..." Belle said simply as she held the door open for him to take Rose inside of the cabin. She gave him a gentle smile and reached over, touching his cheek and bringing his gaze to her own, her golden eyes searching his for a moment. "Lucky girl," She murmured, smiling before dropping her hand and shutting the door behind all of them.

Rose looked up to him and smiled a bit, still weak looking, but obviously comfortable there with him. "I can walk now..." she said softly, squirming just a bit to get from his arms. She took his hands and tugged him to follow her to her bedroom. She shut the door behind them and sighed, stretching and groaning as her joints popped pleasurably. "You can just sleep in your boxers, I guess," she shrugged, walking over to her closet. She pulled a nightgown from the shelves and then turned her back to Damon. She let her dress fall to her ankles and stepped from it, only her panties underneath -- the dress did not call for a bra. She pulled the nightgown on and sighed as the silk slid over her skin. She smiled and walked over to her bed, sitting onto the edge. "C'mere," she said, holding her hand out to him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Ian pursed his lips when the other kissed his neck. It felt good, and he let himself smile softly. ''C'mon, you should take some rest... Enough of kissing lessons'', he smirked but lift the other's face up, so he could place a soft kiss on his lips.

Eric smirked softly against her lips before taking her into his arms and carrying her back to their room. ''We sould feed those kids, but I'm afraid they are going to crash soon'', he mumbled while he kissed her neck.

Elena kissed him back softly and leaned her head back to his shoulder. When he called her addorable, she giggled lightly and smiled, ''Yes, I guess I should sleep'', she mumbled with her eyes closed and curled more into him, noticing how perfect their bodies fit together.

Damon entered into the cabin, one eye at Rose and the other on where he was walking. ''Always, aunt Belle'', he said and started thinking if you would rather lay Rose on the couch, or take her to her room and Belle caught his attention. He swallowed hard as she touched his cheek, and didn't look at first into his aunt's eyes. However, when he met those golden hues he smiled shyly.

He nodded when Rose asked, and put her on her feet. He scratched the back of his head, and hesitantly let himself be tugged by her. He bit his bottom lip and looked helpless around her room, he was almost sure he shouldn't be there, alone with her, that wasn't how gentleman should behave. He put his arm on his back and he was going to say that to her when he heard he could be only in his boxers. He turned his face from her the moment he saw her undressing, and felt his face turning bright red... He sat on the edge of the bed, trying to calm himself when he felt her hand upon his. ''Rosie... I don't think it's a good idea me being here, alone with you'', he mumbled shyly, still looking away from her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Stefan closed his eyes and smiled against the kiss. His lips were soft and warm, but the kiss sent chills throughout his veins. "I thought you weren't supposed to sleep when you hit your head," He mumbled, blinking a few times innocently.

-----------------

"They're already in bed," Kida whispered, closing her eyes and groaning softly at the feel of his skilled lips on her neck. "I don't want to be too loud," she whispered against his ear, smiling slightly.

-----------------

Christian nodded and rubbed her back gently, caressing her sides and sighing gently, kissing her temple. "Sweet dreams, beautiful," He whispered lightly.

-----------------

Rose furrowed her brows, noting that he wasn't looking into her eyes anymore. "Damon...?" She mumbled, leaning over and gently turning his chin to bring his gaze back to her. "It's not like I'm going to rape you or anything," she said with a slight laugh, shaking her head. "My mom is fine with his -- and so am I. I don't want you walking home by yourself... Like you said, you don't know the woods well. I'd be worried sick," she admitted, frowning. "Don't worry about this. All we do is lay beside each other -- I won't even touch you if you prefer," she said with a nod, moving her hand away and scooting away from him to prove her point.

She turned her eyes towards the window as she heard rain pattering on the glass. She smiled childishly and moved over to her window, sitting on the edge of her bed to watch as the rain fell. A bolt of lightning split the night sky, thunder crackling after. She smiled, but then remembered Damon's fear of those noises. She quickly went to his side and took his hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm

''Aunt Belle took care of that, silly one... But you were too giggly to noticed that, right'', he chuckled softly and pursed his lips. He ruffled his hair playful and mumbled, ''It was a day filled of emotions, we should take some rest''

Eric chuckled lowly in his chest, ''I could gag you if it was needed'', he teased playful and when they were finally by the side of the bed, Eric let go of her, making her fall onto the comfy mattress.

[Elena is sleeping
    Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 4 Tumblr_m2k0t5RD8j1r5ruse]

Damon was chewing his lips when he turned his gaze up to her. He knew that aunt Belle and she was okay with it, but he was sure it wasn't how a gentleman would act, he remembered of what some of the stories his father told him and Stefan of when he met their mother, and he knew how respectful he was at the start. But somehow he blocked. Damon wanted to talk with her, but he couldn't find the right words to speak.

He sighed quietly when she put her hand from his, he liked this touch, he liked being around of her, but he let her do so, it was her room after all. When the rain started, Damon looked at her, staring at the window. She was beautiful, much like aunt Belle, but had some of her father too. He was gazing at her beauty when he saw the lightning illuminating her, he tensed and covered his ears at the sound of the thunder, just like his mother taught him, but he still winced slightly at the sound. ''Im okay'', he mumbled quietly, and held her hand gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oh, she did?" Stefan asked, blinking his wide eyes. "Fine, fine," He mumbled, closing his eyes and curling up against Ian's chest, tracing an aimless pattern there. "Goodnight, Ian," He whispered, smiling to himself.

--------------------

"Ooh, kinky," Kida smirked and giggled as she fell back onto the mattress, stretching out and smiling playfully at him. She sat up and went straight to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it through the loops. She ran her fingers along the belt and smirked.

---------------------

Rose nodded and gently brushed his bangs from his face. She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I... I understand if you don't want to stay," She mumbled, placing one light kiss on his shoulder before standing up and walking over to her vanity where she could brush her hair out. "You could sleep on the couch if it made you feel better. I don't mind," She half-lied.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Ian smiled softly and kissed the top of Stefan's head... ''Sleep well, Stef'', he whispered gently and brought the biy closer to him.

Eric smirked and leaned his hips towards her as he caressed her cheek softly. He put his shirt and pants off and slwly leaned down, hovering her upon the bed, ''So, I think it's my turn to handcuf you on the bed'', he winked and slid his hands on her side. [Hothothot!]

Damon pouted when she walked from him, he wanted to hold her hand. And he was thinking that maybe he got her upset. ''I wanted to stay here with you, but I don't think it's right...'', he mumbled quietly and reached over her to hold her hands into his, ''That's not how a gentleman should behave''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 am

(Stef's asleep. x'3)

Kida's eyes didn't leave him as he removed his clothing, a smirk playing on her full lips. As he leaned over her, she laid back and grinned up at him. "Oh, but I love seeing you squirm under me," she whispered, her teeth biting into her bottom lip, even after all of the years of him telling her not to.

----------

Rose looked down to her hands as he took them and sighed, looking at him in the mirror. She smiled a bit, knowing he was trying to be a gentleman. She just wasn't one to fall for chivalry from anyone else -- something her mother had taught her. "You're so sweet," she sighed, turning to him and cupping his cheeks. She met his gaze and gently kissed his lips. "I just... I don't want to be away from you," she whispered against his lips, leaning her forehead against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 am

[Two soldiers down! All the teeenagers sleeping at the Storms'... Kida can made much noise as she wants I guess... XDD Time to put Damon and Rosie to sleep! x3]

Eric smirked, taking the belt from her hands. ''I know you love that, baby.'', he staggered slightly seeing her bitting her lips. Even after all those years, that simple gesture still sent chills down on his spine, ''Oh.. Bad move, honey'', he smirked while ripping her dress with his skilled hands.

Damon pursed his lips and smiled shyly. ''Thanks Rosie'', his kiss was gentle and he sighed, ''I don't want to leave your side... Not tonight'', he smirked and pulled softly from her. He took his shirt off, but kept his trousers on, he would fell more comfortable keeping them. He walked back to the bed and sat on the edge. ''It's just I haven't sleep with another person in one bed since I was a child. I'm not used on being so close to someone'', he confessed and looked towards the window when he saw another lightning crossing the rainy sky, and closed his eyes when the thunder cracked.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 am

(pft. XD)

Kida gasped, feeling the material tearing under her. "I liked this dress!" She pouted up to him before flipping them over and pinning him there. She leaned down and bit his bottom lip, tugging it into her mouth and sucking on it.

--------------

Rose's golden hues lit up as he agreed to stay. He didn't want to be away from her, either. Her eyes traveled over him as he removed his shirt. How could someone so shy and to himself be that well defined? Did he work out in his spare time? She bit her lip and forced her eyes away, towards the window. She knew the thunder would get to him. She walked over to him and gently brought his head to her chest, leaning her head atop his in a comforting manner. "C'mon... Let's lay down," she nodded and went over to the lamps in her room, blowing out the flames. She laid onto her bed and looked to him with gentle eyes. "I won't get close if it helps you..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 am

Eric smirked seeing her ontop of him, ''I regret nothing'', he teased, and leaned up, claiming her lips into a heated and deep kiss.

Damon smiled in content feeling her close to him. He was surprised to himself he wanted her to be right there, right by his side. He could smell her scent when he breathed, sweet like roses, like her name. As she walked to blow the lamps he looked at her, and let a small laugh out, ''I believe I wouldn't be bother if you did so...'', he said truly and laid close to her side, ''I'm just trying to act like a gentleman, it's a habbit of mine'', he mumbled, ''Besides, I like this... Being close... To you'', he whispered and shyly wrapped his arm around her waist.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 am

Kida smirked and leaned into the kiss, groaning softly. "You should regret it... Now you don't get to touch," she smirked and took his hands, wrapping the belt around his wrists. She smirked and leaned down, kissing and nipping at his neck.

----------

Rose smiled softly and gently touched his cheek. "I like it, too," He whispered, curling up closer to him. "I like being close to you... You're warm...And I've never been near anyone, honestly. It's new... for both of us."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:01 am

Eric smirked mischeviously and laughed softly while she wrapped his hands, ''I'm so going to get back this...'', he mumbled with a husky voice while she took his hands. He made room for her to kiss on his neck and groaned a little laugh, ''You shouldn't mark my neck like this, again. What the boys are going to think about it?'', he mumbled playful and squirmed a little under her, he hated when he was the one handcuffed.

Damon looked into her golden hues and smirked shyly, ''You have no idea of how this makes a difference to me... I hate when I don't attend other's expectations'', he whispered quietly and turned his gaze away from hers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:29 am