Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 6 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 am

''Pft, yours look a lot better than mine... In fact I think I need to work out more often, I almost lost my breath yesterday'', he chuckled softly and made a face when his father opened the door without knocking first, this was a bad habbit of his, ''Oh, you're awaken... His mother isn't here yet, so I'm guessing you and your sister are staying for breakfast'', he mumbled, staring from Stefan to Ian and then he closed the door.

Elena grinned, pleased she got the right reaction from him. ''Oh, c'mon, Chris, these thoughts can't be so indecent, can they?'', she asked with a playful tone while she saddled over his lap.

''You're welcome'', he whispered softly and watched her as she left the room. He then stared around and tried to get to know her by looking at her stuff in her room. It was looked nice, and simple, just how he like, and the smell that she left on the pillow was the best part. He smiled lightly when she walked back into the room and cupped her face gently before kissing her, ''Agreed'', he smiled and leaned to kiss her again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 6 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 am

Stefan scoffed. "I can help you work out. If there's one thing I'm good at , it's staying fit. Despite how clumsy I am," He smirked. His eyes shifted to Eric as he came in. He gave the other a smile, having no problem with his aunt's best friend. "Food sounds amazing," He admitted. "But, first..." He casually strolled over and leaned over, placing a chaste kiss on the other's lips.

---

Christian peeked at her, but quickly had to look away. He groaned, feeling her on his lap. "Move, and you'll feel just how indecent," He mumbled, his cheeks flushing slightly red.

---

Rose smiled down to him and kissed him deeply, her hands caressing his neck lightly. She smiled against his lips, but was easily startled when Belle's voice chirped from the doorway. "Sorry to interrupt... But, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes," Belle smirked from the door and shut it quietly before herself. Rose giggled slightly and leaned her head into the crook of Damon's neck. "I'm sorry my mother's insane," Rose sighed.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 am

Ian nodded after his father left and then turned his pale eyes back to Stefan. He got really curious of what the boy was going to do, and he get a little surprised about the kiss. He smirked slightly and kissed him back, ''Man, I didn't know I was that kissable'', he mumbled with a playful smirk against Stefan's lips.

Elena gasped slightly and giggled when she moved her hips against his lap, ''I'll take take as a compliment'', she whispered as she pinned his arms above his head. She gasped startled when she saw the door opened and she rolled to hide behind Christian, ''Breakfast will be ready soon, and they are staying'', he mumbled to his son as he nodded to the girl and closed the door again.

Damon smirked into the kiss. He didn't imagine himself kissing another girl if it wasn't her. His cheeks flustered when his aunt appeared and he looked away from Rose as Belle spoke. ''That's aunt Belle...'', he cooed playful and smirked as he leaned his head upon hers.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 am

Stefan smiled against the kiss and rested his hands against Ian's waist, tugging him closer. "I'll admit, you're rather addicting," He mumbled, kissing him again. "I guess It's no fun kissing me, huh?" He pouted.

-----

Christian tensed, his jaw clenching a bit as he felt her hips move against him. His hands tightened on her waist, forcing himself to be in control. He gave her an uneasy smile and sighed in relief when she moved off of him, never so thankful to see his father barging in. "God, you're going to kill me one day if you keep those hips near me," He muttered towards Elena once his father was gone.

-----

Rose giggled softly and kissed the crook of his neck a few soft times. "Dad says I'm just like her... Just a little more sane," She laughed softly, leaning back to look at him. "I'm glad she likes you..." She admitted, nodding her head. She kissed his lips and rested her hands onto his chest. Her fingers traced over his muscles.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 am

''Why do you say it? I was enyoing our kiss before we were caugh...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and pulled away from Stefan for a moment to walk towards the door and lock it, ''What isn't going to happen this time'', he smirked a little wider and pulled him closer, kissing him as intently the last kiss they shared on the other day.

Elena peeked towards the door slightly and turned her gaze back to Christian, ''Do you think he saw me?'', she mumbled quietly, warpping her arms around his waist as she leaned her head against his chest.

Damon smirked slightly, feeling those familier goosebumps wherever she kissed on his neck, ''Good... Because aunt Belle was always my favorite aunt'', he mumbled with a small smirk and and kissed her tenderly. He didn't bother kissing her this much, her lips were sweet, like honey, and he liked honey.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Stefans eyes went slightly wide, not expecting Ian to act how he was acting. But at the aame time, who was he to complain. "If its like the other day, then--" he wasn't able to finish as Ian kissed him with that same passion from before. Stefan leaned back into the kiss and groaned softly, his hands holding Ian's waist as he pushed into the kiss, not letting Ian have full control.

----

Christian smirked and pulled Elena atop him, holding her waist lightly. "Of ourse he saw you. He doesn't care, though, because you're not a guy. Hes never been okay with two men togethee -- I hated how he looked at Ian and Stefan last night... But, you're a girl, and therefore its okay," he shrugged.

----

Rose laughed gently and nodded, kissing his lips with a lingering passion. "Mom adores you... She said she always have," Rose shrugged. "She's not the biggest fan of your mom, but she likes you," Rose giggled
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Ian smiled just a bit, this kiss was like before, each of them trying to dominate the other. Ian Let Stefan take the led for a short moment, but then he pulled him close by his waist and deepened the kiss, claiming his dominance.

''I'm would be so ashamed if he had seen what I was doing over your lap'', she said with a small smile. ''Ian and Stefan... I didn't see that coming,'' she chuckled and sat over his lap again. ''I hope Stefan stop bugging me now'', she smiled and leaned down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

Damon laughed softly. ''I know...They are both great... Mom is a little overprotective, and sometimes she overreacts, but she means no harm'', he shrugged and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Stefan's pride shot up as he found dominance in the kiss. He smirked slightly against Ian's lips, but quickly realized Ian was taking the said dominance back. He groaned, pulling the other closer. He didn't know exactly how to be dominant, so would it be all that bad being the submissive one for once in his life? He slid his hands up the other's arms and caressed his neck before tangling a hand in his hair. He stumbled slightly, his clumsiness coming into play once more as he fell back on the bed, pulling Ian with him. Stefan landed on his back, holding Stefan against his chest as he kept their lips in tact.

-----

"Ian never really seemed the type... Stefan, eh," Chris shrugged. "I mean, Stefan's always been rough, but I've never seen him with any girls," Chris pointed out. "Oh, he was just being protective. I understood that much," He chuckled, returning her kiss with a smile on his lips. "This whole sitting on my lap thing... While you're dressed like this..." He made his point by sliding his hands along her hips and down her thighs, caressing the backs of her knees. "It's cruel," He pouted up at her.

-----

"I think Aunt Marina is sweet... She's just a little...clingy," Rose mumbled, leaning against his hand. "Uncle John is my favorite, though... Mom says he got really nice when she got pregnant -- treated her better than he used to. Said I was special, just like you were," She nodded.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Ian smirked into Stefan kiss, and when they both fell on the bed, he didn't complain. Sooner or later he would fall, purposely or not. He slid his hands along the boy's side and also tangled his fingers at the hair of Stefan's nape. ''I should take easy'', Ian chuckled breathlessly, ''I don't want you to pass out in my arm'', he mumbled and trailled his lips along the boy's jaw.

Elena pursed her lips, ''Yeah, actually I've never seen him with others girls, just by the fact I've been always dodging him'', she smirked and leaned her forehead against his. She closed her eyes as he slid his hands along her tights, and a small moan left her lips as she opened them and gazed down to his pale blue eyes. ''I rather play the devil than the angel'', she whispered and winked.

''Dad is great too'', Damon smiled fondly, ''He helped me a lot when I was a kid, he and mom always encouraged me whenever I had to face a challenge... But they always have respect my difficult on getting closer to people.'', he whispered softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Stefan moaned low in the back of his throat and panted as his lips were freed from Ian's. "I w-wouldn't pass out..." He muttered, pouting slightly. His hands slid along Ian's sides and gripped his hips. "G'damn you get to me easily," He blushed, squirming underneath the other to try and ease his own tension, but finding that because their hips were so close, it only made it worse. "Fuck," He panted slightly, biting onto his bottom lip.

-----

Christian eyed her with a skeptical look to his gaze. "Uh-huh... And yet, you want to wait and only kiss... Some devil you are," He teased, sliding his hands up and gripping her rear playfully once before smirking and sliding his hands back up to her waist.

-----

"You've always been different... But, that's what I like about you so much," Rose mumbled, smiling softly as she brushed his bangs from his forehead. "You're cute... You know that?" She mused, smiling at him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Ian smirked playful and kissed down on the other's neck, ''I get you too easily?'', he mused, oressing his hips just slightly against Stefan's. He rose an eyebrow playful as he felt the budge, and smirked and he leaned back to seat on his bed. ''Maybe you're the one who gives yourself easily'', he mused with a playful smirk. ''You could learn yoga, it helps a lot with self control'', he winked.

Elena bit her lips feeling his hands down on her rear, ''Well, I would be too good to a boy if went any further, wouldn't I? Yet, it's more exciting taking the boy to the edge, and then pull them away'', she smirked briging his hands down to her rear again, and after she pinned him on the bed one more time, with a devilish smile.

''Yes... I was told that before'', he smirked and kissed her nose softly, ''But to me, you're cuter than me'', he nodded and his smirk grew a little as he saw her golden hues shinning like if they were made of pure gold.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Stefan groaned, feeling how Ian pressed down on him. "Yoga? That bendy stuff?" He said, scrunching up his nose. He adjusted his pants and took in a shaky breath. "You should feel bad -- you're responsible," He pouted, trying to get comfortable where the fabric wouldn't rub up against him.

----

Christian watched her and smirked, feeling his hands on her bottom once more. Firm. As he was pinned, he narrowed his eyes at her. "You know I'm stronger than you," He mumbled, arching a brow up to her. "Taking a boy to the edge is cruel... It's not easy for us to... calm down," He pointed out.

----

Scrunching up her nose as it was kissed, Rose giggled. "I'm not cute... I'm adorable," she grinned at him and kissed his lips deeply, nipping at his bottom lip playfully before sliding off of him and smoothing out her nightgown. "C'mon. Food's ready," She smiled, her eyes bright.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Ian eyed Stefan quite amused of his reaction... ''C'mon, that was just a kiss...'', he smirked and turned his gaze to door as someone tried to open it, ''What the... Ian?!?'', his father finally knocked. Ian let a small laugh out and unlocked the door. ''Sorry dad, rich boy was changing his clothes and he was a little shy of someone opening the door with knocking...'', he smirked as he came up with this story, which Eric bought it, ''Whatever, breakfast is done. Call your brother'', he said simply and walked away, keeping the door opened.

''I know...'', she giggled, ''That's why I leaned how to be faster than you...'', she smirked and leaned down to kiss his neck, nibbling at his skin once now and then.

''Yes, you are also adorable...'', he smiled and kissed her deeply. As they pulled away and she nibbled at his lip, at first he thought that was odd, but then he realized he liked it. ''Okay...'', he nodded and slid off from the bed. He was walking towards the door when he turned with a shy smile. ''I need a shirt'', he mumbled and wore his shirt back. ''Now, i'm ready to go''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Stefan scoffed and shook his head. "When you're not used to kissing, or being close to anyone... It's all a bit overwhelming," He muttered in defense of himself. He smiled crookedly at the excuse Ian came up with. The boy was as skilled a liar as he was. "Put these on," Kida said as she walked by the door and tossed Stefan some shorts. He caught them and noted the loose fabric. "You're welcome," She called as she giggled and walked to the kitchen. "Right, right... She has that awesome hearing bullshit," Stefan blushed darkly and shook his head. He stood up and shut the door again. "Er... turn around," Stefan muttered. "Only because I don't exactly wear boxers -- I get too hot," He admitted. He waited, then pulled his slacks off, sighing in relief. If Ian were to see him, he would understand why it was uncomfortable to stay in tighter pants, considering that he was well endowed. Stefan quickly pulled on the shorts and grinned, feeling how looser they were. "Alright... You didn't peek, did you?" He asked, arching a brow and smirking a bit.

----

"You planned this, huh?" Chris laughed softly and rolled his eyes. He groaned, feeling how she worked his neck. His hands caressed her sides, then down to caress her thighs, feeling her curves and leaning his head to the side to give her more room.

----
    (I'm improvising a name for Rose's brother. XD Me and Bri haven't discussed it yet, but eh.)

Rose pouted cutely. "Oh, but I so wanted to keep you shirtless all day..." She smirked a bit and pecked his lips once more before taking his hands and tugging him to the breakfast table. "Oh, where's Jasper and Dad?" Rose asked, furrowing her brows as she sat down at the table and tugged Damon's chair a bit closer to her own. "Jazzy is outside, and your father is in town, I think," Belle mused, then shrugged her shoulders and smiled towards Damon. "Sleep well?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Ian smiled as his mother walked into the room and sat on his bed as she walked off. ''Yes, she has, and there was no time Chris and I tried to sneak off in the middle of the night without she hearing us'', he chuckled softly and rose his eyebrow when they boy asked to turn around. He shrugged and turned as he was asked. He was just a little curious and peeked only at his back, not landing his eyes down from it. ''What, there was anything to be peeked there?'', he smirked playful. ''Let's go... We need to wake up our siblings'', he nodded as he opened the door again.

Elena moaned softly and slosed her eyes feeling his hands carressing down on her thights, she kissed down on his shoulders and leaned her head on his chest, sliding her arms to wrap around his sides. ''I don't want to bring you to the edge and pull you away'', she whispered quietly and doodled some paterns on his chest. She wanted her first time to be special, maybe in some private place, like their cave.

Damon just chuckled and walked by her side as they left the room. He sat by her side at the table and wrapped one arm around her shoulders gently as he turned his gaze to Belle. ''Yes, aunt Belle. Rosie helped me a lot about the thunders'', he said softly, smiling down to the girl by his side.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Stefan chuckled softly and rolled his eyes. "I get it from my dad," He said rather proudly. "Right, right," He chuckled and followed after Ian.

-----

Christian shivered, her moan sending chills throughout him. As she stopped and laid there on him, he wrapped his arms around her and chewed his bottom lip. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes, thinking for a minute. "...Maybe... Tonight. It would be special and as cheesy and romantic as I could possibly make it," He mumbled softly, smiling and running his fingers gently through her hair. "But... Only if you were positive," He reassured her, shaking his head.

-----

Rose grinned like a giddy little girl, feeling his arm around her. She leaned against his side and smiled towards her mother. "Thunders... God you're adorable," Belle laughed softly and kissed the top of his head before messing up Rose's hair by ruffling it. "Agh! Mother!" Rose giggled, trying to smooth out her wavy locks. Belle stuck her tongue out and smirked before serving eggs and bacon and biscuits onto their plates.

(I would play Jasper, but that's Bri's role. xD I'd ruin him. -keeps hands off the sweet one;)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 pm

''I don't like cheesy things... But this could be romantic'', she wrinkled her nose and looked up to him with a small smirk. ''Tonight'', she giggled softly and kissed his lips gently. Then she cupped his face and kissed his cheeks and temples and every inch she could see.

''Okay, daddy's boy... Follow me'', he shook his head and walked towards Christian's room. He knockled quietly, and opened, ''C'mon love birdies! Breakfast is done!'', he chirped and opened the curtains, making the sun shine brighter upon the room.

Damon blushed slightly when Belle kissed his head and he laughed softly as she messed with Rose's hair, ''Lemme help you'', he whispered gently and smoothed her long locks. ''If I didn't know you were daughter and mother, I would say you were sisters'', he chuckled and Looked down at his place as he was served, ''Looks delicious'', he said, and his stomach snored quietly in response.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm

"Romantic, then," Christian smiled and kissed her lips back. As his face was kissed, he chuckled and ran his fingertips along her spine. He made a face and hissed as his curtains were opened, pretending that the sun hurt his eyes. However, his first instinct was to cover Elena's legs. He nodded towards Ian and then shifted his eyes to Stefan.

Although not pleased, he knew he no ground to stand on anymore as far as Elena was concerned. "Morning, sis... Er, grab some boxers or something before you come to breakfast," He mumbled, trying to be friendly and putting on a smile.

----

Rose smiled gratefully up towards Damon as he helped with her hair. "Sisters? Please, my mother is ancient," Rose said playfully. Belle gasped and playfully glared at Rose before flicking a piece of egg at Rose's face. Rose gasped and wiped her face off, making a face. "Gee mother, so mature," She smirked. "Eat your food," Belle laughed, shaking her head. Rose giggled and curled up at Damon's side. "I told you she was insane," Rose mumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Elena whimpered as the sun hit her eyes, hurting them. She was having such a good moment with Chris... And now her sibling was on the same room. ''Hey, Ian...'', she mumbled witha face but turned a little softer towards Stefan, ''Hey, Stef. Sleep good?'', she asked quietly, sliding from the bed and walking closer to him. She didn't bother of how she was dressed, she just wanted to know how her brother was.

Ian stood by the window and eyed from Elena to Chris, but then he shook his head. ''Daddy said to call you'', he shrugged.

Damon laughed softly, finding their laughes pleased instead of hurting his ears, but it always depended of how pitched was the laughes. ''I know, she an adorable, ancient, insane and awesome woman'', he laughed and took a bite from his plate.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Stefan sighed as he saw her get up, uncovered. "I slept pretty well," He shrugged, resting his hand against her cheek. "My ankle is fine, before you ask... Ian kept me warm, so I wasn't cold like I normally am," He assured her, brushing his hand down through her straight hair. "Did you sleep well?"

Christian eyed his brother and nodded. "Yeah, we were up already, so it's alright," He shrugged, sitting up and stretching. "You did behave last night, didn't you?" He asked, smirking a bit over at his brother.

----

Belle smirked a bit. "Well, aren't you the little charmer," She cooed. "Isn't he?" Rose giggled before taking a bite of bacon. "I'm going to Uncle John's today," She mumbled, shifting her gaze to Belle. "Are you?" Belle questioned, leaning onto the counter. "Fine... Just don't come home pregnant, alright?" Belle shrugged. Rose coughed, nearly choking on her piece of bacon. She quickly washed down her food with the glass of milk her mother had poured for her. "I'll try my best," Rose mumbled, blushing.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 am

''Hmm, Ian kept you warm...'', Elena mused and leaned up to his Stefan on his cheek. ''Yes, I slept well.... Chris kept me warm'', she cooed and grabbed her shirt. ''I'm going to the bathroom'', she said and walked out from the room.

Ian nodded, ''Yes, I behaved well last night, but I can't say the same about this morning'', he smirked, ''Did you behave, brother?'', he asked with a playful smirk.

Damon looked at his aunt as Rosie said she was going with him, and he hoped she would be okay with that. He nodded when she said it was fine, but frowned with the rest of her sentence, what did she mean with that? He looked at Rosie choking by his side, and then he comprehended. He dropped the fork on the plate and his face flustered into a dark red, ''We are only going to make some draws, aunt Belle'', he mumbled quietly, staring down on his lap.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 am

Stefan smiled softly, watching as Elena walked from the room. He shifted his eyes over to Ian and smiled a bit. Why did he smile so much around him? He walked over and stood behind Ian, casually wrapping his arms around Ian's waist and leaning his head onto his shoulder. He liked being close to this guy way too much.

Christian eyed him with a small smile pulling on a corner of his lips. "I did... Elena was tired, so we slept. We'll be spending this evening together," He said quietly, his tone reserved. Stefan's eyes narrowed at Christian, but the twin held his hands up. "On her request," He clarified. Stefan pursed his lips and sighed, rolling his eyes as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Ian's neck.

-----

Rose cleared her throat and looked over at Damon. She smiled apologetically and turned his chin to meet her gaze. "I warned you -- the woman's crazy as hell," She pouted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

Ian smirked to himself as Stefan wrapped his arms around his waist, it felt good being around him, so he softly leaned close to him. ''Hear that Stefan... He behaved last night.'', he nodded and turning to his twin again, ''Can you tell us what you're going to do this evening?'', he asked with an innocent curiosity in his voice.

Elena walked back into the room wearing her clothes and sat by Christian's side on the bed. ''Here, but I'm afraid it got my scent'', she smiled sheepishly and handed his shirt back.

''I should have known... Sometimes she speaked before thinking, right?'', he smiled shyly and turned his head down to take another bite of his egg.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

Stefan smiled, feeling how Ian leaned towards him. He placed a soft kiss on the nape of the other's neck and shifted his gaze back towards Elena as she came back into the room.

"What Elena and I do is for us to know," Christian said quietly, wrapping his arm around Elena and kissing the top of her head. "I like your scent... So, it's alright," he smiled softly and kissed her temple. Stefan tightened his arms around Ian a bit, obviously controlling his temper.

----

"Right," Rose laughed slightly. She leaned over and kissed his cheek before shifting her gaze to Belle, whom only smiled innocently. "You and dad behave, too. I don't need a little sibling," Rose said, shaking her head. Belle scoffed and scrunched up her nose as she stuck her tongue out. Rose giggled gently and took a few more bites of her food.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

Ian noticed how things were getting a little tensed between his tiwn and Stefan, ''Okay.. Let's go have breakfast before daddy shows up again'', he said with a light voice as he tapped Stefan's arms gently, ''C'mon, rich boy...'', he called taking his hand and then he walked outside the room.

Elena smirked, but also noticed how her brother was trying to control his temper. ''Take easy on him, okay?'', she smiled softly and pecked his lips when Stefan didn't see. ''You led the way?'', she asked, standing by the bed.

Damon smiled softly at Rose, and finished his breakfast while she and Belle talked. ''It was delicious, aunt Belle'', he nodded and drank a little from his milk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:36 pm