Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 8 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am

Elena smiled brightly and leaned towards Christian as they walked, ''Well, it's been a while since I realized that...'', she chuckled and kissed his cheek gently, ''And you're hot'', she whispered next to his ear.

Damon looked down to Rose as she hummed, he thought it was the same soft melody he had hummed while they danced. He brought her close to him, letting her knowing it was fine for him. ''I don't know you, but I'm going to draw what I saw today, when I woke up'', he said with a soft smile.

Ian crossed his arms on his back and followed by Stefan's side. ''Ah, they seem normal... One arm at each side, two eyes, one nose, one mouth...'', Ian joked and then laughed. ''They're nice, don't worry'', he shoved Stefan softly with his shoulder.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 8 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Christian smirked, turning his head to peck her lips. "Yeah, I know," He winked at her.

Rose smiled, feeling him pull her closer to his side. She blushed softly, but quickly made the color go away. "Oh... were you looking out of the window?" She questioned.

Stefan smirked and rolled his eyes. "I don't care about nice. I'm not always nice... I'm more concerned about the whole kissing part. Are any of them good kissers?" He asked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 am

''Don't get too cocky... I don't like cock boys'', she pouted playfully and leaned on his side.

''Nope'', Damon smiled softly. ''I looked right by my side and I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen'', he whispered with a small smile and kissed her temple.

''Weelll...'', Ian started and scratched his nape, ''I haven't kissed everyone there... But they are all good kissers, at least the people I kissed. I guess there was a couple of girls that I didn't enjoyed, but they are nice'', he said with a small shrug.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 am

"Oh, but It's fun to be cocky," Christian teased, innuendo in his tone before he laughed and shook his head.

Rose blushed this time, not holding it back as she smiled. "You're so sweet..." She sighed, nuzzling her head against his arm.

Stefan nodded, smiling now as his mind wandered. "Good... Maybe I can give a few lessons to those bad kissers," He smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 am

''No, no, no... I'm the only one allowed to be cocky...'', she teased, bumping her hips against his.

Damon smiled widely seeing her blush, ''And I'm not even trying to be...'', he smirked and leaned down to peck on her lips gently. He didn't care if there was others around, actually he imagined he was in his little world, alone with Rose.

''Nah... They were bad kissers because our lips didn't match... Ours matched to be honest'', Ian mused quietly and looked foward.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 am

Christian arched a brow and shook his head, smirking. He suddenly grabbed her up and hoisted her over his shoulder. "If you're so cocky, you don't get to walk," He teased.

Rose giggled and returned his kiss. "You're naturally adorable. Thank God you're not obnoxious about it," She teased, scrunching up her nose.

"Our lips?" Stefan questioned, moving to walk backwards in front of Ian so that they were looking at each other. "I wonder if that's just a coincidence," He mused, smiling.

(totally smart for someone whos such a klutz to walk backwards. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 am

Elena gasped laughed, ''But I wanted to walk!'', she mumbled looking down as she poked his head. ''You're cute too'', she giggled.

Damon chuckled softly, and wrapped his arm gently around her waist. ''You are adorable too, but I've already told you it this morning'', he whispered softly and kissed her temple gently.

''You think you're special, rich boy?'', Ian scoffed watching the boy walking backwards, if he was in his shoes, he would never try that... Not again. ''My lips matched very well with a girl once... I could introduce you two, her name was... Amanda...'', he made a face as he tried to remember her name.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 am

Christian grinned and shrugged, purposefully doing so to bump her up a bit into the air as she rested on his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm cute," He smirked.

Rose smiled softly and brought his hand over to kiss his knuckles lightly.

Stefan arched a brow, tilting his head slightly. "Seems she didn't make quite an impression, considering you had to think about her name," He mused, smiling crookedly and raising his eyebrows up.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 8 Tumblr_m22nkaFVDA1qbjo9n

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 am

Elena giggled and made sure she wouldn't fall from his shoulder. ''Hmm, you're hot, cute... What else you think you are, Mr Storm?'', she asked quietly, with a small smirk on her lips.

Damon smiled seeing her kissing his hand. ''I'm the one who should do that, not you'', he said with a small grin and kissed her forehead gently.

''I've kissed many girls, Stef... I could introduce you to Angela, Catherine, Lizzy... They are good kissers'', he said with a small smirk.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am

"Anything you want me to be, babe," He smirked at her before chuckling softly and shaking his head. "Stop complimenting me... I mean, I know you're obsessed and all, but Sheesh," He smirked, his tone playful.

Rose scoffed and shook her head before moving around him and jumping up lightly onto his back. She slipped her legs around his hips and arms loosely around his shoulder, allowing her to rest her head onto his shoulder. "I do what I want," She mumbled playfully, smiling as she placed a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Such a man whore," Stefan teased, scrunching up his nose. He knew he himself would only be kissing girls, as he was sure no feeling would come from those, at least on his end. "But... As many girls as I can get does sound a bit appealing," He murmured, turning to walk straight again.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 am

''Uhh, anything I wanted... You shouldn't have say that Storm'', she giggled softly, and smirked looking down to him... ''Oh, you're so adorable, cute, funny, handsome, and last not least hot'', she grinned widely and laughed.

Damon leaned foward feeling Rose on his back. He laughed and wrapped his arms on the back of her knees, ''You're aunt Belle's daughter, I wouldn't expected you doing other than it'', he smirked playful and turned his face back to kiss her lips gently.

''Pftt... As if I kissed them all in one night'', he scoffed and shook his head, ''You should kiss one, or maybe two tonight... Well, it's what I do, but you're free to do as you wish'', he said with a small shrug.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 am

Chris smiled and shook his head before spotting the mansion coming into view. "Well. This is your stop," He sighed, setting her down. "Be ready for me tonight, alright?" He asked before cupping her face and kissing her softly.

Rose grinned and returned his kiss with no hesitance. "You know me too well," She teased. "Be careful on your way back, Chris," She called over to Christian, leaning her chin onto Damon's shoulder.

Stefan shrugged. "I'll see how things go. Who knows. You might get jealous and drag me away before I can really kiss anyone," He said nonchalantly. "I don't think you care that much, but... I dunno. It was in a book Damon read to me once," He mumbled, shifting his eyes to the mansion. "So..." He paused and rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you staying at the mansion, or...?" He bit his lips, his emerald eyes showing he didn't mind either way.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:29 am

''We're already home?'',Elena pouted, wanting to be more with him. As she was on her feet again ahse smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, ''Tonight'', she whispered against his lips and watched while he left.

''I know right?'', Damon chuckled and waved back at Chris. He wasn't that close to the boy, so he thought a simple wave was enough.

''Haha... Don't get so hopeful, rich boy... You might not want your heart broken tonight...'', he teased and looked at the mansion. ''Ah, I wished I could stay, but I have to do some things at town, and maybe I'll meet dad at the tavern, so we could have a small meat...'', he smirked and pursed his lips, ''I'll pick up at 9... Is that okay to you?''

Marina saw them by the window of the living room. She made sure she would be the one opening the door, and gladly went to meet the teens. ''Thank God, you're okay! Have you sleep well?'', she asked and Elena was the one answering, ''We all slept well and the twins walked us back home... Stop, mom, we're alright!'', Elena whimpered as Marina cupped her face and studied to check if she hadn't any harm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:47 am