Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am

John looked to her with warm eyes and nodded gently, leaning into her touch as she touched his face. "Of course, Marina," He whispered, kissing her forehead.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 am

Marina smiled brightly and gasped when she hold her sobbing. ''Thank you'' She whispered and hugged him tight, carresing the back of his head gently. ''I missed you so much tonight'' She whispered next to his ears.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 am

John held her gently, caressing the back of her head too. He kissed the side of her head and chuckled gently at her words. "I missed you, too...But, you should know I'll always come home," He murmured. "I was just out with Odette," He mumbled before biting his tongue and closing his eyes. Great.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 am

''Odette?'' She frowned and pulled away from him to see into his eyes... ''She saved me tonight, from the man that attacked me...'' She tilted her head to her side, and rose an eyebrow ''And she's here at the house, by the way'' She said softly and narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling... jealous about him? Odette was beautiful, and also an assassin... Just like him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:09 am

John smiled sheepishly, looking away for a moment. He looked towards her with surprise as she mentioned Odette being the one to save her, and the fact that Odette was in the house -- sure, he knew that, but still. "Really?" He asked, arching a brow. "I'm surprised...I spoke to her in the forest...she's very...nice," he said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:17 am

Marina somehow felt threatened by the blonde girl, but she didn't let John see it. ''I brought her here, because I want to give her a reward'' She smirked and leaned into him kissing his neck, then along his jaw until she found her way into his lips... ''And then you crossed my way, milord'' She whispered into his lips and kissed him again, this time deeper. Marina thought the best way to make him forget about the other one was making herself noticeable to him, to show him discretly who was the woman of his heart.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 am

John felt that odd emotion coming off of the girl on his lap -- the feeling of jealousy. She was jealous of Odette? He could see why, but that didn't mean he wanted her to be jealous. However, as she began kissing his skin, he took in a shaky breath and a closed his eyes.

At the feel of her lips on his lips, he smiled slightly against her kiss and placed his hands on her sides to hold her close to him. "Hmm...It's nice to know I was on your mind," He commented softly, returning her kiss. He wasn't sure what her motive was, but he figured it had to do with the blonde downstairs.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 am

''You are always on my mind, John'' She whispered with a smile... ''But I wonder... am I at yours??'' She whipered seductively and kissed him again, tangling her fingers into his long hair. She hated feeling this way, like she could lost John anytime, and through the kiss she showed him how much she needed him, she wanted and loved him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 am

John looked at her incredulously before he kissed her more deeply, holding her closer to him and gently tangling his own hand in her hair. "Marina, you're the only thing on my mind...how happy you are...how unhappy you are...what I can do to see you smile..." With ever pause, he kissed a different piece of skin along her face and neck and shoulders. "I just want to see you as happy as you could ever be," He whispered against her shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:45 am

Marina smiled sheepishly while he kissed her all over her skin, and she didn't have doubt that his heart belonged to her. She looked down to her looking joyful to him and kissed his cheek sweetly ''And you will honor me every day, right? Even if we aren't married yet...'' She whispered softly at his ear, caressing his hair with the tip of her fingers.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 am

John looked to her, his eyes gentle as she kissed his cheek. "Of course I will, Marina...When we are married, and you are Mrs. John Rolfe...you will be the best treated woman in the whole seven seas," He whispered, kissing her forehead and brushing her hair away from her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 am

Marina giggled softly, and looked upon him with bright eyes... ''I like my name next to yours... Marina Rolfe'' She whispered looking at the ceiling, her eyes moving slowly until they met his. ''And you will be the most loved man, my love'' She kissed his cheek softly and stood up, feeling clean and fresh from the bath.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:12 am

"I'm glad," John smiled lightly, standing up with her. He grabbed the closest towels and wrapped one around his waist before he wrapped one around Marina as well.

( I say Odette is walking around the Mansion and see's them in their towels the moment they come out of the bathroom. XD )
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 am

(Ooc then I'll be the creepy pervy lady XDD Razz)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 am

OOC: I like John's idea XP
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 am

( ooc; xD Not the pervy lady -- the one who got bored and went wandering. )
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 am

Marina smiled to John as he wrapped her with the towel, and hold his hand gently while they walked out the bathroom.

OOC: Odette, it's when you show! Razz
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 am

(Ooc annd now I get ganged up on and scarred for life....XDD)
    After drinking some more wine, Odette wandered around the Mansion after she was bored and there was only so much she could do just sitting on a chair. She decided to venture upstairs, promising herself that she wouldn't be up there for very long and checked out a few of the rooms. On her way back one of the doors opened and both Marina and John stepped out....only in towels. Odette's eyes widened and she hastily turned her head as she made a coughing noise. It had been long enough that Odette could tell that John was really fit.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 am

John tensed when he saw Odette, especially considering how much of himself she could see. Sure, no sensitive area was shown, but he was still shirtless. He was proud of his body, but he was standing with Fiance. He cleared his throat and stepped in front of Marina as a way to keep her concealed. "I...uh...we'll be just a moment, Odet-I mean, Milady," He said softly. "Just...u-uh...get the maid to fix you something to eat?" He said uneasily, his face red as he stared at the ground.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 am

Marina almost laughed when she saw Odette, her eyes widened and she didn't know what to say, but deep down she liked that Odette saw them, that way... When John stepped in her front, Marina stared at all the scars on his back. She caressed his back gently, and leaned into him. Listening carefully to what Odette would say.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 am

Odette kept her eyes glued to the floor, "That might be best Milord." She said and managed to skirt her way past them without seeing anything else. She managed to breathe a sigh of relief once she had turned the corner. And that's why you don't sneak around a mansion with people inside she thought with some bitter amusement. She hurried back towards the kitchen and grabbed her satchel, perhaps it would be best for both parties involved if she just left
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 am

John watched with almost sad eyes as he hurried away from them. He had a feeling she was going to try and leave. He shook his head and hurried to their bedroom, finding a simple pair of shorts and an undershirt. He pulled his hair into it's usual ponytail and then jogged downstairs. "Odette!" He called over, seeing her with her satchel. "You don't need to leave," He said quietly, walking over to her and resting a hand on her arm. "I need to thank you for saving Marina this afternoon," He added, giving her an impish smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 am

John had said he would honor her, but when he hurried to his room, she did the same and went to hers. She put her nightdress and her long robe. She jogged to her dressing table, and took an old bracelet she had, and then she went downstairs finding them on the kitchen.
    She walked into the kitchen quietly, and stood behind John while he tahnked Odette. ''Here...'' She said with a soft smile, handin the bracelet to Odette... ''I told I wanted to give you a reward'' She said softly, and put her arm around John's arm.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:59 am

Odette looked up at John and was about to say something when Marina came down and offered her a bracelet. "Oh no I couldn't possibly accept that." She protested, after all she hadn't rescued her for a reward. "Milady, as kind as you are for offering this to me, I didn't rescue you for a price." She said softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 am

John smiled slightly as Odette turned down the reward. It showed she wasn't the kill-throat assassin people made their kind out to be. He looked to Marina and gave her a small smile before he looked back to Odette. "Then allow this to suffice -- free," He said lightly before he lightly kissed her cheek. "I will forever be at your service for your kind actions, Milady," he said softly at her ear before bowing courteously. "Now...are you going, or staying for dinner?" He questioned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:37 am