Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

Odette waited until they were outside before speaking up, "Its not that I don't appreciate the gestures...its just with your fiance around, its just umm...different." She let out a breath, "I do thank you for allowing me to visit with you and Marina though." She said, wondering why her heart was racing for some reason.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

John looked to her and nodded. "I know, I know...I'm not used to being engaged, to tell you the truth," He admitted quietly, shrugging his shoulders.

"You can come visit anytime you wish, Odette. After all you've done...I still feel I'll never really be able to repay you," He sighed, looking towards her violet eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

Odette smiled as she stared up at him, "Like I said earlier, I don't need to be paid." She said as she stared up at him. He was looking at her rather intently and Odette wasn't exactly sure what she should do.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 am

John looked down to her, her violet eyes rather captivating. He had to admit, she probably didn't have that hard a time getting men to fall into her hands. Even so...He very slowly leaned down, not sure what was going on. He put his hand on her cheek and started to close his eyes. However, he paused and pursed his lips. "I..." He closed his eyes and moved to simply kiss her forehead. "I need to go. I assume you can get Angus ready yourself? I hope your wrist heals soon, Milady," He whispered before turning and walking back into the house. He paused at the door and looked back to her with a sheepish smile before walking back inside.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 am

Odette blinked a few times deeply confused...had he almost kissed her?? she couldn't imagine why. She sighed and started to saddle Angus, "Sometimes males confuse me Angus." She muttered to which Angus snorted rather loudly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 am

John shook his head to himself as he walked back through the house. "Marina?" He called out, knowing he shouldn't have gone outside with Odette when he'd seen her obviously upset.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:38 am