Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 am

Marina felt a bit of jealousy when John kissed Odette, she shook her head and let the feeling go, she knew his heart belonged to her. She looked upon Odette again and said softly.
    ''Please, Odette... I insist! You saved me tonight, and I think this is the least I can do to show you how grateful I am. And my fiance showed the most he could do'' She joked and winked at her as she put the bracelet on Odette's hand. She glanced at John, and walked towards the cabinets, looking for something for them to eat.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 am

(Ooc...Ohh a kiss :3 Be still my heart XD *hides from Marina*)
    She laughed gently but was shocked at John's words, she knew that kind of promise was something he wouldn't take lightly. "Very well I'll stay for dinner and thank you Milady for the bracelet. It is very thoughtful of you." She said quietly and bit her lip if only Phoebus were half as understanding as Marina seemed to be of John's job. She was forcing herself not to think too much about the kiss John had given her on the cheek....after all it wasn't that big of a deal...right?
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 am

(ooc; x3 )

John kept his eyes on the blonde woman as he had leaned back already. He couldn't help but to smile as she agreed to stay for dinner. He ran a hand through his bangs and then looked back towards Marina. He pursed his lips and turned his green eyes back towards Odette. "So...why don't we go sit in the living area?" He suggested quietly. He nodded his head for her to follow and led her into the cozy room with the fireplace. He and Marina usually kept this room from the guests, unless it was Belle. They usually kept the guests in the main hall lounge.

John sat onto the small love sofa and patted the space beside him for the blonde to sit. "Odette...honestly, thank you for helping her. I feel horrid for not being the one to help her," He sighed, rubbing his neck. "I know you didn't know who she was, but I'm still thankful," He commented. "I wish you knew how much it meant to me," He said quietly, his eyes honest.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 am

Marina looked at John and gave him a sweet smile before opening another cabinet to find something to eat. She listened when John suggested the living area and Marina looked at Odette encoraging her to follow him.

Once alone into the kitchen, she felt anxious. She didn't know how to cook a simple egg, and everything was old, or ready to be prepared by the morning. This time of night, the housemaids were already asleep. She scratched her head, when she remembered the gift a count gave to her. A box with a new kind of candy, if she wasn't mistaken they were called chocolate.

She took the box of candies and put on the table, while she got some milk, and started heating it on the oven. If the chocolate wasn't good, a warm milk was the best thing before sleeping.

OOC: Marina is so kind... She'll give you a few time alone... And yes Odette, that kiss wasn't that big of deal! XP
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 am

(Ooc Ohh shh >.< XD)
    Odette shook her head, "I'm grateful I could be there for her in your stead. She's a lucky girl John and you better hold onto her...after all its not often an assassin has someone who understands." She said quietly as her mind flashed to Phoebus and his angry face, she rubbed her wrist which was bandaged from where she had accidently stabbed herself from her fall. The bandage was covered by her cloak so she hoped it would go unnoticed.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 am

(ooc; oh, it meant things. ;3)

John frowned, the fact that she didn't have that someone who understood his job. "Marina doesn't approve of what I do, Odette -- you know that...that's what I was out in the woods for, today. We fought, remember?" He questioned, frowning slightly and looking down. "She loves me, though...she just hates what I do."

He looked down to her wrist as he noted her movement. He could tell she had hurt herself. "Odette..." He frowned, gently taking her wrist to look at the bandage. "What did you do?" He questioned, her wound reminded him of his sister and her ability to constantly hurt herself some how.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 am

Marina watched the milk carefully. Last time she wanted a warm milk late night, she ended burning it and with a heartburn all the next day long. She ended the fire on the oven, and looked for a nice tray. She separeted three cups, and poured the milk into a pot.

She opened the box, and the cadies looked very nice, she wanted to take a taste but instead she arranged everything she needed on the tray, and made her way towards the living.

OOC: Pshh, John... You and your charmings... X3
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 am

(Ooc...me sense jealousy XDD)
    Odette winced and then looked at her wrist in his hand, "Angus threw me, I was riding too fast and it was pitch black. It was stupid I know but I wasn't thinking clearly...Phoebus...I told him that I was an assassin and he didn't take it very well. So I ran and took off with Angus and before I knew it I was on the ground with my knife embedded in my wrist." She said quietly and looked up as Marina entered the room.
    (Ooc sorry I had to take my dog out btw)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 pm

John frowned at her words, and brought her hand up to gently kiss the bandages. "I'm sorry...I know how it is to not exactly be approved of," He said softly, shaking his head. He looked up as Marina came into the room and smiled lightly. "Smells good," He commented, knowing she wasn't the most fond of cooking.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Marina gave a half smile and winked at John, if Odette wasn't at the room she would probably stuck her tongue out at him. ''I only warm the milk'' She said softly and placed the tray in front of them.
    ''What do you like on the milk, Odette?? We have cinnamon, honey and vanilla...'' She said ponting at the condiments, then she turned to John with a sweet smile... ''Do you want some, John?'' She asked softly and kissed the top of his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Odette had lightly pulled her hand from his as he addressed Marina and smiled up at Marina, "Oh honey would be just perfect thank you." She said graciously, she inwardly wondered why John had kissed her bandage...it was confusing.
    (Ooc XDDD *seriously fangirled over that other kiss though x3 XD)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

John smiled to Marina. As she had kissed his head, he easily caught her chin and kissed her lips. "Milk or not, I'm sure it's wonderful," He said quietly as he let her go and smiled. He fixed his own cup and picked up one of the candies. "What are these things?" he questioned, furrowing his brows.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:15 am

Marina felt her heart jumped when John kissed her lips, and she blushed lightly when she relutanctly broke the kiss. She started fixing Odette's milk, and looked upon John briefly... ''They are called chocolate...'' She made a face when she tried to remember the name correctly and turned to them handing Odette the milk gently. As she turned to fix her own drink she said softly to John ''These were gifts from count Brandon, remember when I told you about?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:19 am

Odette took her cup from Marina with a smile of thanks before she took a sip and just listened to their conversation. She didn't mind them talking, in fact she had plently on her mind at the moment.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am

John smiled in thanks and took a sip of his cup before he turned his eyes towards Odette. "Odette...you spoke of a Phoebus before...is he your betrothed?" He questioned, tilting his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 am

Marina took her cup and sat on the arm of the sofa beside John. She took a sip from her drink, and put an arm around John's shoulder, curling some of his hair on her fingers. She kept quiet, and payed attention at their talk when John mentioned about a 'Odette's betrothed'.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am

Odette was thankful she had swallowed her milk before he had asked that question. "Uh no he...um he's...well I like him but his job makes it so he can't like me. Since I'm an assassin and all so I'm keeping my distance." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 am

John frowned at the blondes words, though he wrapped an arm around Marina's waist. He understood that block in between jobs and opinions. He tightened his arm slightly around Marina, thankful that she didn't banish him just because of his job. He knew she wished she could, though.

"It's a shame...He's missing out," John said quietly, giving the blonde a gentle smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 am

Marina got a bit disappointed when Odette told she wasn't bethrothed, but her calm expression didn't turn her down. Though she felt glad when John put his arm around her, and her heart beated a bit faster.
    ''I-I understand Phoebus point...'' She said quietly, and looked upon Odette, remembering the knight at the tavern... ''Sometimes, John and I have our differences, but John is a great man, and that's what I love him'' She said sheephsily, blushing a bit and watching John by her side... ''You proved to me tonight you're a great woman, Odette. I hope Phoebus see that too'' She smiled to the blonde, and took another sip of the milk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 am

Odette blushed at John's words and then sighed when Marina spoke, "I don't know if he will...but even if he doesn't come around, I'm a big girl. A little bit of a broken heart can't kill me right?" She asked as she took another sip of her milk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

John smiled sheepishly and reached over, touching Odette's cheek. "Milady, I promise you, if he doesn't accept you how you are, you could do so much better," He smiled softly and lightly kissed the top of her head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 am

Marina smiled softly at Odette, and felt a little sorry for her. Her heart was broken long ago, but for a different reason. But all her sorrow was gone the moment John leaned over the girl... Why he always got this way next to every person that wears a skirt?? She closed her face, and leaned over the box of candies, taking a piece for herself. She took a bite, tasting the sweetness of the candy. It was good, different from everything he had proved before, but it couldn't take the bitter from her mouth.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am

Odette looked down when John kissed her on the head this time, she was used to attention but John had a fiance. She cleared her throat, "I should probably go now, its getting late and I don't want to keep you from your sleep." She said demurely as she put her cup down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 am

John looked to Odette and sighed. He was so used to being gentle and kind with women -- he knew it was inappropriate with Marina there, but he was just used to being courteous to women.

John got up and nodded for Odette to follow him outside. "I apologize...I'm a bit too...flirtatious, as Marina once put it," He chuckled slightly. "Can I help you with your horse?" He asked gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 am

Marina just look to her lap while he followed Odette outside. She was going to invite Odette to sleep over, but the jealousy got stuck into her throat, as Odette was leaving the room, Marina just waved from her seat and whispered a 'bye'

Once they were out of her sight, she slipped to where John as sitting, and put her cup and the rest of the candy on her tray. She held her sides, trying to calm herself down. She didn't know why she was feeling that way, and all she wanted was crying, but she kept herself together. She didn't want to seem weak to John.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:37 am