Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Flynn watches her, chuckling a bit at her. She looked so vunerable in her sleep, he found it adorable. He kisses her on the cheek lightly. The sun shined into his eyes, telling him that he had stayed up for the whole night. His body tried to tell him how tired he really was during his panic but he refused to fall asleep.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

Belle sighed in her sleep before she felt the sun burn her lids. She groaned softly, hiding her face on his chest. "Nng...morning," she mumbled, cracking open an eye to look at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am

Flynn chuckles at her before smiling. "Morning. How are you feeling?" He didn't want to intrude her with questions right when she woke up, but he wanted to make sure she was alright.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 am

Belle yawned tiredly and smiled sleepily to him. "Mm...Im feeling all right...you were in my dreams to keep me sane," she said as she nestled her head to the nape of his neck. "How did you sleep?" She asked with furrowed brows.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 am

Flynn smiles, "Glad I was." He leans his head on hers lightly. "Ah, didn't sleep. I couldn't. The wolves outside bugged me all night..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 am

Belle instantly frowned and sat up a bit. "Then now it is your turn to sleep. I'll stay awake. You rest," she urged, touching his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 am

"Nope. Can't do that. I still have to take care of you. I can sleep when I'm dead." Flynn says, not budging to sleep any time soon.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

"Flynn..." Belle sighed. She tilted his chin to look at her and poked out her bottom lip, her wide, golden eyes concerned. "You can't take care of me if you're drop dead tired," She pointed out.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"But, I'm not drop dead tired, Belle. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Flynn sighs, kissing her on the forehead lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 am

Belle set her lips in a hard line and eyed him for a moment. She knew he was stubborn, but so was she. "Well...I'm feeling fine. Maybe I should go workout. Seems I need to," She said with a sigh. She slid her legs from the bed and stretched slightly, not reacting at all to the protest her whole body gave to her moving at all. Her thighs ached, begging her not to walk. But, she did anyway.

She walked into the living room and stretched her arm across her chest, sighing to herself. "So. Feel up to sparring with me?" She asked, arching a brow.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 am

Flynn gets up, following after her and making sure she doesn't hurt herself, completely forgetting about being tired. "Belle, I'm not sparring you and you should lay down, at least for a couple more hours." Flynn sighs.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:21 am

Belle rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Flynn. Shall I have to beg you to rest as well?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 am

Flynn goes to retort back but he sighs. His inner stubborn and immaturity teenager coming out rather than complying to her wishes.

If she's going to play it that way...

He stands up tall and crosses his arms. "Fine. Go workout. But I'm not sparring with you nor am I resting anytime soon."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 am

Belle shifts her weight on her feet, her arms still crossed. She knew how to get to him. She made a small hmph sound and turned on her heels, walking off to what she found to be a library. It was small, but she didn't care. She loved reading.

She found a book she had read many a time and flipped it open as she sat upon a desktop, very skilled at ignoring the world around her -- or at least acting like she was undisturbed by it. She wasn't really reading. But, she knew giving Flynn a bit of the silent treatment would get to him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 am

Flynn shakes his head, also turning on his heel. He heads out to the back. He needed to feed Max anyways. He walks over to the shed, closing the door making sure none of the wolves come in. Flynn walks over to the corner and drags out the food, in a much higher speed than he usually does.

Max stands up, watching Flynn storm around the shed. As Flynn looks at Max to give him an apple, the white horse takes it gladly but gives Flynn a look. Flynn only brushes it off, sitting down in one of the chairs. He crosses his arms and leans back in the chair.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am

Belle peeked from the window over the top of her book and bit her lip, watching him. She could tell he was irritated and his stubborn side was getting in the way. She giggled to herself and shook her head. She stood and sighed, strolling round the room and humming to herself as she read.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 am

Flynn peaks his eye open, watching her inside the house, making sure she didn't fall from being in pain. Flynn sighs before leaning forward. Max raises an eyebrow before walking over and pushing Flynn out of his chair and towards the door. Flynn only glares at Max but pets him and walks out of the shed, closing the door. He walks back into the house, looking at Belle for a brief moment before heading to the loft, theusual area he used to think his thoughts out. He sits down in one of the oversized chairs and does the same as he did in the other.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 am

(She needs more pain. XD)

Belle paused her walking as she noted her vision was blurry as she tried to read. She held the book closer, but found then that she stumbled slightly. She put the book down and pressed her palm to her forehead. Her free hand held herself up against the desk. Every noise around her was distorted. Her vision was spinning. Her body was reminding her she had been attacked yesterday. No elixr could heal the effects of that much blood loss. She had only been numbed. The pain crept back into her veins like the knife were inflicting the scars again.

Belle stumbled once more before the pain overwhelmed her shaky mental state. Her vision went black as the world turned sideways. The only audible sound was the small thump of her body falling to the floor -- well, that, and the sound the bones in her right arm made when she fell the exact wrong way on it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:13 am

(( SEEE WHY HE CAN'T SLEEP? Jeez XDD She just added another day to his counts of not sleeping. XD Though it is kinda sorta his fault... ))

Flynn jolts up, seeing Belle. "Belle!!" He yells, running over quickly. He grabs her lightly, surveying the damaged. He curses himself under his breath as he takes her back to the hospital bed, placing her carefully on it. He ramsacks his medicine cabinets again ( he's gunna run out, stop hurting yourself Belle D8 ) and starts the wrapping he knew how to fix broken bones.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 am

( its her stubborn assassin self XD she doesn't want to give in and lay in a bed. OOH. Since he is bein protective, The song Your Guardian Angel fits really well XD)

Belles body was totally limp as he moved her. Her head was bleeding slightly, signaling she was unconscience. She was still breathing, her heart still beating. She was just simply knocked out and far too weak to.wake up any time soon.

"Rider?" A husky voice called from the front door. It was John, on time as he had promised. Alone, however. He took the liberty of walking inside. He could hear the shuffling in the medical room. He walked into the too and noted her state, as well as the frazzled boy. John sighed. "She got out of bed, didnt she?" He mumbled, his voice oddly calm. "She's never been show to stay in bed when she was sick or hurt...she pushes her body until it forces her down...She seems to like hurting that arm of hers when does go down, though," he shook his head. "She will be fine...when she will wake up, I'm not sure. its never the same."

He looked to the boys face and could tell he hadn't slept. He pursed his lips. He wouldn't admit it, but he was glad someone who cared so much for Belle was taking care of her. And, from what it looked like, Flynn could handle her as well as -- if not better than-- John himself.

"Rider..." He said, watching as Flynn worked on Belles arm. "...I want to hear about the mission I sent you on with Belle. What happened? Between you and her. Why did you fall for her?" He asked quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

Flynn only watched as John came in, not really speaking to him. He wasn't mad at John, he just wasn't in the mood to be socializing. Especially how he didn't force Belle to lay back down and stay down until all the wounds completely healed to Flynn's liking. He only nods at John's question, agreeing with him that she indeed made her stubborn quality clear when he first met Belle. He finishes with her arm and starts working on the bleeding from her head, listening intently to John's question.
    "On the mission..." Flynn starts, remembering the day as if it happened yesterday. "Belle was injured by the man and almost taken advantage of. As soon as I saved her, I realized that her leg was injured. We head straight towards the infirmary room and I helped her just as I am now. From then on we both felt the mutual feelings." Flynn explained, trying his best to explain it properly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm

John listened quietly, trying to be open minded as he had promised Belle. He looked towards his sleeping sister, not having heard about the injury she had gotten. He had to admit, he liked the boy a bit more as he spoke of having saved her from getting raped before. He pursed his lips and looked down "...And that's all that happened?" He asked, fiddling with his hands. He was calm, and thinking clearly after his night. Perhaps he could handle hearing it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 pm

"Uh.... Not exactly..." Flynn says, trying to finish up taking care of Belle before he told John what happened afterwards.
    Now, I'm gonna get it... Flynn thinks, knowing he'd have to skip the whole Perverted Doctor non-sense.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm

John arched a brow, but noted that Flynn wouldn't continue until Belle was taken care of. Good man... He thought to himself. Once he was done, John crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto one foot.

"Well...I'm listening," He said lightly. "Don't worry...I won't hurt you. I love Belle too much to hurt her like that," He said with a sigh. "No matter how much I may want to."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:43 pm

"Well..." Flynn rubs the back of his neck. He wasn't embarrased of the thought, he just wasn't sure of how to tell John. It felt like telling her father that he 'deflowered' his little girl.
    "Under Belle's consent and agreement..." He started, sounding more formal than needed to be and hoping John would catch on before he had to finish the rest. "Belle... Had her first time..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:10 pm