Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 pm

John clenched his hand at his side. His current mental image was Flynn on the ground in pain. But, his logical side reminded him that at least Flynn had been the one to be her first time as apposed to the bastard that left her in the woods to die. "Thank you for telling me the truth...I admire that," He said quietly. "But, that doesn't mean I approve, either. Keep that in mind," He pointed out. "I'm just glad it was you and not the monster that left her out there," He sighed, brushing her bangs from her forehead.

"However...I don't believe this -- you and Belle -- is right...She's still a child, for Heaven's sake!" He sighed heavily, sitting on the edge of the bed. "She barely just had her twenty-first birthday -- she's barely able to call herself an adult and here she is with some thief in the woods!" He muttered, shaking his head. "It's not right...I've always taken care of her -- kept her away from what would hurt her...I've shown her how to go about love -- how to keep her heart safe..." He turned his green hues towards Flynn and pursed his lips. "I know you're a good man -- you care about her. That doesn't change the fact that she's too young and that you let her end up like this," He snapped. "What in God's name possessed you to let her walk alone in these woods?" He asked, standing up in a hurry and pacing.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Flynn flinched at John's words, feeling worse than ever. He knew fully it was his fault, no matter what Belle said. He should have been there with her, protecting her as he promised. But all he did was wait while Belle was taken advantage of and almost killed. He let this happened to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:41 pm

John pursed his lips, seeing the guilt on Flynns face. "I see you blame yourself...I know she doesnt blame you...she never will. True, she should have known better, but I don't withdraw on your blame," he pointed out, shaking his head. "I love her...If you love her, you'll leave her with me. You know as well as I that she will be safer with me. Not to mention I have a doctor at my will anytime I need," he said as he crossed his arms.

(Dun, dun, dun.._. )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

(( Sad part is, he acutally agrees with John <<... He wanted her to go with him in the first place XDD... ))

Flynn didn't say a word, he just leaned back on the counter, looking at Belle or maybe the bed underneath her. His mind blanked, from the guilt, the stress, and from not sleeping. Not to mention the pain from the knife wound becoming more apparent.
    "Take her..." Flynn simply says, "I won't stop you. And if you feel she isn't safe with me anymore than you can keep her away from here also."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

(John's more serious. He means they don't see eachother at all anymore. o.o)

John pursed his lips and shook his head. "I don't think you understand, Flynn...I don't want you to see her anymore. I don't want you near her, speaking to her, anything. Understood?" He questioned, moving over to Belle and lifting her into his arms easily. She unconsciously moving to lean her head onto his shoulder and biting her thumb. "Thank you for...making her smile, I suppose. And for taking care of her," John mumbled before giving a light nod and walking from the door.

(;A; nuuuuuujohnnuuuuuu. Dx But, he didn't take her things when he left, so Flynn will have to come by the house to bring them to John. But, maybe John could be trying to help Belle rehabilitate herself when Flynn comes over and she sees him. x3 Wanna go do that now? It could be like two weeks later, to make sure Belle's had time to heal up and what not. John will have told her Flynn didn't want to see her anymore -- so when she see's him, and he won't even say a word to her, she'll follow him to the door when he leaves and he could tell her whatever John wants him too -- like he doesn't love her or shit -- like, "I can't handle you". XD It'll all be to keep her safe. )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

(( He knew that XDD And I was totally thinking that also!! I was also thinking that he doesn't talk to her for awhile, while she's like 'YOU STILL LOVE ME! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T!' And tthey meet in the marketplace or in the woods, since they are stuck out there with the wolves <<... And Flynn's gunna be heart-broken-why-did-i-ever-let-her-in sad and it could be apparent to her. Very Happy Like he's much more 'silent' in facial features, how he looks, while she's been forced to eat and sleep by John. xD LETSGONOW!!!Very Happy!))

Flynn nods, understanding. He barely watches him take Belle and leave. As he hears the door closes, he slides down on the counter and buries his face into his hands.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:22 pm

OOC: John, you're so mean with Flynn!! >.<
    Poor Flynn... Marina is on your side in this!
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 pm

x3 I posted in the mansion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:31 pm