Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 am

Belle sighed and nodded, laying back on the pillow and rubbing her eyes as she grew slightly tired.

John kissed Marina's temple and lightly ran a hand through her hair. "You don't need to thank me for that, Marina...I love you, remember?" He said gently, smiling a bit as he hugged her tenderly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Marina Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 am

Marina smiled hearing him, and she looked upon him, her eyes brighter because of her tears she shed...''I remember'' She whispered quietly and brushed the hair from his face.''Are you feeling better now?'' She said softly, and locked her eyes with his.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

Flynn smiles a bit at Belle and kisses her on the forehead lightly. He walks towards the door and hesistates, not wanting to interrupt a conversation or get punched in the face for that fact. But as he looked at Belle, he sighs and opens the door. Flynn looks out, seeing both of them on the ground. He only clears his throat, as a polite thing to do.
    "Sorry to interrupt.. but Belle would like to see you..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:04 am

John smiled lightly and nodded, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "I suppose so, but I'm more concerned for you," he said quietly. However, he then heard the sound of Flynn. He sneered slightly, but nodded to his words.

Once inside with his sister, he sat down beside her bed and gently took her hand. "John...please don't blame Flynn for any of this...it was my fault. He's doing everything he can. He will take intense care of me," she assured him. He sighed and nodded. "I know...I figured as much. he seems to...really care about you," John admitted reluctantly. "He does...He saved my life and stole my heart all at the same time...I've never been happier in my life."

John shifted uneasily, watching her eyes as she smiled. He could tell she was happy. He pursed his lips. "I...I wont try and stop it...just, don't do anything around me, okay?" He chuckled. Belle giggled and smiled. "Thank you, John..." She said gently. "When you're feeling better, Marina and I need to talk to you." She nodded and watched as he went back to Marina. "Go, take care of her, all right?" John sighed to Flynn. "C'Mon, Marina...time to head home and let Belle rest...We'll be back in the morning, Rider."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 am

She stood from the ground when Flynn entered the room, looking at him through her eyeslashes. She smiled slightly seeing Belle, so much better than before. Marina leaned into a wall, and sighed deeply, her mind going far away from there.

She imagined that attack was an isolated case, but John's theory made things so much more complicated and dangerous. She knew very well what a person could do to seek for revenge. When John called for her, Marina nodded and walked towards him. She placed her arm around his, walking quietly wherever John would take her.

Last edited by Marina on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 am

(( Oh Marina. :'(...))

Flynn leaned on the same wall as Marina but a few feet away. He didn't want to be rude and butt into the conversation, but he truely did want to hear. He closed his eyes as he listened. He smiles at Belle's words and almost relief that John actually accepted them. Maybe?
    Flynn sat up as soon as John got up. "Of course." Flynn responds, nodding when he said they'd be back. He didn't want to count on them being late. He opened the door, letting them both out.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am

(Marina and John shall move to John and Belle's cottage.)

Belle sighed, curling up where she laid and pulling the blanket over herself. She wasn't looking forward to sleeping, but at the same time, she was excited to be getting some rest. As she fell into her sleep, that excited state dwindled away quite rapidly.

The first images she saw weren't bad -- just of her and Flynn, as usual. But, as things went dark, she became anxious. And, soon enough, she was alone in the woods once more, just as she had been only hours before she slept. She could hear her heartbeat all over again, the sounds of the leaves shifting all more clear now and more vivid. She began to panic. As soon as the attack started, she had to live through it again.

She tossed in her sleep, some of her wounds opening back up from the sharp movements. She was breathing heavily and her face looked like one of a tortured little girl sleeping. She cried out, arching her back in pain before she screamed, fighting against an invisible force holding her down.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

Once both Marina and John left, Flynn closed the door. He walks over to Belle and watches her fall asleep, making sure she'd sleep peacefully. He then heard quite a few howls than normal. Flynn walks to a window and pulls the curtain back a bit. He could see a few pairs of sharp eyes in the shadow of the woods, waiting for him to walk outside. He inhales slowly, knowing he had to put Max into the shed before the wolves wanted to challenge him.
    Flynn bites his lower lip as he looked back at Belle. She looked peaceful enough at the current moment. She wouldn't have the nightmares in a few minutes, right? Flynn nods to his mind before he grabs one of his longer knives and heads outside, dealing with the wolf problem.

A few minutes turned into a full hour. The wolves counted much more than Flynn expected. They weren't in their usual packs of 5, but in a whole cult of 20 or more. Him and Maximus, once they reached the shed, claimed several of minor scars. And after Flynn came back to the house, he gained several of more. As he closed the door shut, his mind raced. This wasn't good. He could tell now that the town will probably close down as soon as they hear about the wolves. His thoughts cut short with a scream and his head whipped over to Belle.

Flynn runs over to Belle, dropping the knife and cloak aside, and places his hands on her cheeks lightly. "Belle, love, everything is goign to be ok. You're safe now." He whispers to her in her sleep, taking notice to her reopened wounds. He tries to soothe her of the nightmare.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 am

Belle gasped sharply as she felt hands on her cheeks, jarring her from her sleep. She jerked away from the touch and instantly tried to fight back against him, thinking he was no more than someone wanting to hurt her again. She begged, still half asleep, for him to stop hurting her, to let her die. She was too weak to really hurt him, but she did manage to get a good punch in before she fell off the bed.

She cried out as she hit the floor, her cheek pressing to the cold wood below her. She panted as she forced her eyes open and instinctively rolling under the bed. She curled up in a ball and tried to steady her breathing as she hugged her legs and hid her face in her knees.

( I'm a bad person, aren't I? XD )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 am

(( Yes. But I like it XDD That and I love bringing back the old Flynn. Twisted Evil ))

Flynn eyes looked even more pained than before, as he pleads for her to wake up. She caught him off guards by punching him, nailing him right in the nose. ( just had to xD ) He fell down with her, his nose now bleeding. One of his eyes squinted as he watched her roll under the bed. His face drooped as he crawled over to her. He wanted to touch her and get her out from under there as soon as he could but he stopped midway. He stayed true to what he said and not so much of Belle's. It hurt too much to follow hers.
    "Belle..." He whispers, just enough for her to hear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 am

(Le Old Flynn? x3 I havnt really caught sight of him yet. I'm looking, though. xD)

Belle's breathing steadily slowed down as she came back to reality at a slow pace. She heard Flynn's voice, her heart getting back into it's regular rhythm with that simple sound. She slowly looked to him and noted her current spot under the bed. She frowned to herself before she saw the blood on his face. "Flynn!" She gasped, instantly reaching out to touch his face. However, a pain shot through her arm -- this leading to her noting that some of her wounds were open again. She groaned out, but forced her own pain away to crawl from under the bed and sit on her knees in front of him.

She bit onto her bottom lip and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Did I...?" She said slowly, ripping a piece of her shirt -- well, his shirt -- and using it to gently wipe the blood away. She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath before leaning her forehead against his chest and shaking her head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 am

(( Yes. It's a much more quieter version of dear Jimbo but worse. So, basically, he won't show it infront of Belle. ^^ ))

"Yea.. but it's fine... I should have expected it." Flynn shakes his head, more concerned with her wounds than his. He goes to hug her but stops once more. He sighs, gathering her up and placed her on the bed once more. He unbuttoned his shirt on her and helps slide it off, revealing off the open wounds on her. It wasn't much so it didn't really bother Flynn. He started unwrapping her bandages as softly and tenderly as he could.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 am

Belle frowned, wishing it were easier for him to touch her. But, she knew he would take care of her, and therefore, touching her when it could hurt her wasn't even an option and she knew it. She watched his face as he unwrapped her bandages. He was so delicate with her, and focused. She gently brushed that little piece of hair that always pretended to be a bang on his forehead back and touched his cheek.

"Flynn?" She questioned gently, tilting his chin up. "I love you," She said quietly, her eyes still shaken up and showing she needed to know everything was real.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Flynn, almost done with unbandaging her arm, looks at her and he smiles, the usual smile he seemed to develope with her. "And I love you, Belle." He whispers, placing a hand on her cheek lightly. He strokes her cheek with his thumb, trying to reassure that it was really him and not just a dream.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 pm

"Flynn...will you kiss me?" Belle asked quietly once he finished her arm. She looked at him aith gentle eyes and smiled impishly. "When you're done with this, of course," she threw in.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Flynn purposefully did not answer her, finishing the rest of her bandages. He looks back at her with a smile. "Your wish is my command." He whispers, bending down and kissing her lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Belle furrowed her brows when he didn't answer. He always responded. she took it for a no, until he looked at her. She was rigid when he first kissed her, but she reminded herself who he was. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply, savoring the feel of his lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Flynn liftes her up from the bed and takes her to his room. He never leaves her lips as he sets her down but pulls away to bring the covers to her chin. He didn't want the same incident as the otger bed so this time she can't fall off.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Belle, having lost herself in the kiss, pouted when he pulled away. But, she did pull him down to lay beside her. "Please...stay right here, at least for a little while, okay?" She whispered, biting her bottom lip. She curled up to his side and laid her head onto his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Flynn sighs before nodding. "I will but as soon as you start becoming scared I'm hopping out..." He whispers, not wanting to cause her pain.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 am

Belle nodded slowly, though she didn't like the idea of him thinking he had to leave every time. She was stronger than this. She could handle this, couldn't she?

As she laid with him, she slid her arms around his abdomen and closed her eyes, easily drifting off to sleep. This time, when the darkness engulfed her, she wasn't alone. Flynn was there holding onto her. It was like there was a barrier of light around him as he protected her, the darkness dissolving around them. She still whimpered in her sleep, though. Instead of pushing the boy in her arms away, she held him closer.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

(( Aww :'3! ))

Flynn didn't try to sleep, more worried about her health than his own. As she whimpered, he almost decided to make his way out until she pulled him closer. He smiled and chuckled a bit before wrapping his arms around her shoulders lightly. He bends his head down a bit to her ears and whispers, "I love you Belle, more than anything or anyone in this world..." He kisses her cheek lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 am

Belle curled up against his side in her sleep, loving the feel of his arms around her. she distantly heard his words like an echo, which only brought a smile to her lips. "Flynn..." She mumbled sleepily, her voice dreamy and loving. She nuzzled her head to his chest, though she could distantly feel the ache of her moving affecting her neck and arms.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 am

Flynn smiles lightly, feeling a bit more confident with being with her. He refused to let him sleep though, having the worry still in the back of his mind. He'd watch her sleep from time to time, only checking on her before looking out a window in his vision. He watched as he saw shadows flashed through the trees around his home.

(( Kind of skipping time. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Belle idly shifted in her sleep, becoming visibly more freightened of she moved away from Flynn. If she moved back, she was fine. She mumbled in her sleep, sometimes coherent phrases like I Love You or just Flynns name. Other times, she might as well have been talking French. In her sleep, a bad habit of hers came up - she bit the end of her thumb, like a pacify.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:07 pm