Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 am

Flynn would have agreed with John and let Belle be taken care of him than Flynn. He'd believe that she would be safer with John. He watches both of them and then Marina. He didn't bother talking but he left a few moments. He comes back with one of his longer and a much more of a cover up shirt. Flynn opens it, helping Belle pull her arms through and buttoning up. He instantly steps away from her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 am

Belle gladly lets Flynn help her into the shirt. She liked being close to him -- especially after what had happened. But, he stepped away from her. She frowned and looked down, thinking their was something wrong with her now.

John swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed, looking towards Marina. "Fine...I guess she can stay here. She doesn't need to move much, anyway. Belle would have smiled, were she not over-thinking Flynn's actions. He tugged Marina over and kissed the side of her head. "Thank you for helping...You know how much it means to me," He whispered into her ear.

Belle slowly looked to Flynn and bit her bottom lip before looking to John. "John...can I have a moment alone with Flynn, please?" She questioned. He nodded reluctantly, looking down as he tugged Marina to follow him outside.

Belle looked to Flynn once more and frowned. "Flynn...come here," She said softly, holding a hand out to him and looking at him with pleading eyes. "I need you to just...hold me. Please," She begged softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am

Marina smiled softly to John, glad for he put his stubbornness aside and let the girl stay. She looked fondly to Flynn and Belle, and sighed relieved knowing the worst was over.
    She put her hands over John's chest when he tugged her, and kissed his cheek again after he whispered in her ear. When Belle asked if John could leave them she looked uneasily to John, and closed her eyes when he reluctantly nodded, leaving the room after with John.

Once they were outside, she put her arms around John's waist and rested her head on his chest,''She's going to get better now, John'' She sighed and closed her eyes, feeling his heartbeats.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 am

Flynn watches as John and Marina leave, almost suprised that John left without a fight. He looks back at Belle and giving into her pleads, he takes her hand and quickly embraces her softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 am

As soon as Belle felt his arms around her, she felt tears spring to her eyes. Though, they weren't like the ones from before. This was her wanting to be close to him -- to push the images of that man from her head and try to only think of Flynn. "I love you, Flynn..." She whispered, kissing his cheek and trying to not move enough to hurt herself more. "I'm so sorry to have put you through this...I just...I know the images won't go away, and I know I'm going to have nightmares. I know I'll have moments where I'll forget you're not going to hurt me...I just need you to know that I don't mean it if I flinch or scream or try to get away from you...I'm just...scared," she whispered the last part, leaning her head on his shoulder.

John looked to Marina and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and sighed, closing his eyes as they stung. He let a tear fall down his cheek. "I know...I just...I can't think of how I would have been if she'd...died," he mumbled, hugging her tighter.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 am

Marina looked upon him and cleaned the tear on his cheek. She had never seen him so human before...''I know this feeling...'' She mumbled closing her eyes to banish her problems.''Don't think about this, right?'' She said softly, caressing his cheek with her thumb.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 am

Flynn closes his eyes, his heart twisting hearing her cries and fears. Flynn lowers his head down more, whispering. "I love you too Belle. I know... I know it won't be towards me... that's why I won't touch you unless you ask me..." He looks at her, hesitant to do anything.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 am

Belle shook her head. "Flynn, no...I need you to touch me as you usually would -- It's the only way I'll get back to normal," she sighed, leaned her forehead against his. "You were the only thing I could think about when I was out there...I had to get back to you...I wouldn't be here if I hadn't pretend to have died," she whispered, her hands moving up to cup his cheeks. She sighed and turned her head a bit. "Please...don't move, all right?" She whispered, not sure of how her subconscious would react.

She slowly leaned her head in and pressed her lips to his. At first, she jerked away. But, she clenched her hand and took in a slow breath. She leaned in again and kissed his lips fully, working through her images until she could only see Flynn. She slowly melted into the kiss and smiled albeit against his lips. When she couldn't breathe, she broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you," she whispered.

John leaned into Marina's hand, his eyes refusing to dry. Tears still slid down his cheek every now and then, but he simply focused on the woman so close to him. "It's hard to not think about, Marina...she almost died in there," he whispered, shaking his head. He sank down onto the ground, pulling his legs to his chest and leaning his forehead onto his knees.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 am

Her heart broke seeing him like that, all she thought about was cleaning the tears that didn't stop falling to his face, and smile softly to him. When he went to the ground, she went to, kneeling to his side as put her arms around him, pulling his head closer to her chest...''Shhh, don't think about this, the worst is over, she'll be fine, my love'' She whispered, brushing some of his head behind his ear. She couldn't help but wip with him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:56 am

Flynn closes his eyes, trying not to show Belle the guilt. As she kisses him, he doesn't move as she wished. "I love you too Belle..." He whispers. He pulls away and looks at her, his hand softly on her cheek. "I.. can't believe this happened to you Belle... I never wanted you to get hurt... and..." He drops his hand, looking away.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 am

Belle frowned, seeing the way his face contorted as if he blamed himself. She shook her head and pulled him closer to her. She kissed his lips again and sighed, hating that she was making him feel this way. "Flynn, stop it...It's my fault -- I left the house unarmed and thought it was a smart idea...But, I was wrong...I was too confident...I'm an idiot, I know that much," She sighed, leaning her head onto his shoulder.

John shook his head, sliding his arms around the woman. He hated her seeing him so broken down, but he knew she understood. He put his head onto her shoulder and closed his eyes tightly, trying to get the images of Belle so broken before his eyes. "I wish I could just...find that bastard and...god, what I'd love to do to him..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 am

Marina kept caressing his head, brushing his hair softly with her fingers. His words felt like a knife pulled in her heart, and she closed her eyes, getting awkward for a couple of seconds. ''We need to do something about it at the council. I was attacked first, and only Lord knows what would happened if I wasn't save... And now Belle.'' She said quietly, trying to think clearer about the situation.

Last edited by Marina on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:23 am

"Don't you dare blame yourself... I will not allow it." Flynn whispers, wrapping an arm around her. All he wanted was her safety and hapiness, now he's afraid that his job, the only thing that he's really great at, can kill the girl he loved more than anyone in the world. He sighs heavily before kissing her on the forehead lightly. "I love you Belle..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 am

Belle looked to him with guilty eyes as he tried to talk her out of blaming herself. She wasn't for it -- she knew she was the one to blame. But, she could keep her mouth shut right now. Hearing his words, she closed her eyes and hugged him. "I love you more than the world, Flynn," She whispered into his ear, gently kissing just under his ear.

John sighed, knowing he needed to get a grip. He leaned back and wiped his eyes, looking to the ground. "You don't think it was the same man, do you?" He questioned.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 am

''I-I don't know...'' She stammered and looked down as she sat by his side.''I think I'll need to talk to Belle about it'' She said quietly. It wouldn't be just a coincidence if this was the same man that attacked her before, she put his arm around her waist and leaned into his chest, getting frightened at the thought.'' You don't have many enemies, do you?'' She asked, almost whispering of fear.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 am

Flynn kisses her forehead lightly before pulling back. "How are you feeling? You don't have to worry about the pain of the..." He didn't finish the rest of that sentence. "The elixir last a few days...I wish I can make something to help you forget everything..." He words goes to a low whisper.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

Belle sighed and shook her head. "I feel fine!" She protested, moving to stand up. She stumbled, her legs till too weak. She grabbed reached over for the closest thing -- that being Flynn -- and grabbed a hold of him as she fell over. She took him with her. She groaned as she fell onto his chest. She looked to him apologetically and sighed, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "Okay, so, maybe not..." she mumbled before she simply found herself more comfortable this close to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in his shoulder.

John noted the fear in her voice and frowned. He knew his profession was dangerous, especially for her to be in his life and for his name to be so public. "...I wish I could say I didn't, Marina...These people I have to kill have families and friends, I'm sure..." he paused, thinking to himself quietly. "They hurt you and Belle...It's either someone trying to get to me or Flynn...or, both," he mumbled before he thought to the man who he had sent Flynn after when Belle was sent to kill the man. He'd been apart of an organization of some sort, hadn't he. "I'll handle things, Marina...you'll be safe, I promise," He said quietly by her ear. "You'll be under constant supervision and protection, I swear."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 am

Marina sighed, realizing she had never told him of how things happened that night, maybe if she give him more details it would be easy to find the man that did it... ''That man followed me after I leave the tavern... I tried to run, but in the next moment I was on the ground, he was stronger than me, and I fought but he immobilized me, and...He seemed afraid when Odette came, but maybe he was pretending, maybe....'' She trailled off when she imagined that what happened to Belle could have happened to her too or even worse. She hid her face on his chest and starting crying.

OOC: I like the idea of being the same man attacking them. XD

Last edited by Marina on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 am

Flynn catches her and they both went down. "It's fine. I don't expect you to be moving and hopping around." He says, before hooking his arm under her leg and standing up, carrying her bridal style. He sets her back down on the bed. "Are you sure you want to stay with me tonight? I'm sure they can take care of you more than I could..."

(( Well... The man was one of Flynn's enemies. So it could have been the job that both Flynn and Belle was sent on. Except they only heard about Flynn and John being in it together, unless you want the guy to also to know that Belle was on the mission. We could have it to where everyone on involved in the mission had a loved one hurt. For example, John to Marina. Flynn to Belle. Belle to Flynn. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 am

Belle looked at him and sighed, shaking her head. "Flynn...I almost died," She reminded him. "I want to stay with you," She whispered, her eyes earnest and scared of leaving his side. "I need you, not John," She said softly before she laid down on the bed and curled up, hugging his shirt to herself.

John gasped as he saw Marina start to cry. "Marina..." he murmured, hugging her close to him and kissing the top of her head. He never had asked what had happened, and he was glad he hadn't. He didn't think he would have handled it well that night. He knew she had gotten lucky not to be left in the same shape Belle had been. He hugged her tighter and gently kissed her cheek. "You're safe, Marina," He whispered into her ear.

(( I think it would be better to keep the guy focused on just John and Flynn -- he doesn't know Belle's an assassin or any of that -- hence why the attacker was like "Hmph, I thought Flynn would have had a playtoy more durable than this one," He thought she was frail and weak, when people know shes not usually that way. So, they don't know she was involved.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 am

Marina curled into him hugging him tight. She had never been this frightened in her life, but his words reached her. She crumpled his suit when she tried stop crying, she shouldn't break down in front of him like that, she should be the one to comfort her, and not the contrary... ''This day isn't going as we planned, hmm?'' She tried to joke, her crying had stopped, and she was only sobbing now.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 am

"As you wish.." Flynn replies, sitting back down in his chair. He places a hand on her cheek and strokes it softly. "Would you like to talk to your brother...? I hate to say it, but you need rest. If you need something to try and keep the nightmares from coming, I can give you something..." Flynn offers, knowing the potion could knock her out for a good day.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Belle looked up to Flynn and sighed, shrugging her shoulders. She knew she needed rest, but she was afraid of what she would see. "I...I don't want to take anything, Flynn...I just want to rest...I cant run from the nightmares," she sighed.

John sighed, brushing her hair back. He chuckled softly as she tried to joke and shook his head. "I love you," he said quietly, kissing her cheek. "Belle and you will be okay...I promise."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Marina smiled softly, and looked upon him...''I love you'' She whispered, and rested her head on his shoulder... ''Thank you, John. For being by my side'' She said quietly and closed her eyes again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am

Flynn nods, "I'll go get your brother so you two can talk for a bit and then you can stay the night here with me. How does that sound?" Flynn says, determined to be there when she has a nightmare to comfort her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 pm