Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm

((Ooc lol yay my Michel's loved ^^))

Forgetting about his father for a moment, Jim rushed to Odette's side, wanting to help her but not knowing how to.
    Michael raised an eyebrow and shot a glance at the boy. "Really now? Then it really was a good idea leaving him here. Perhaps you don't scare him as much as I do," he mocked.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Joseph laughed darkly amused, "Well I think you would be surprised." He said with a smirk as he turned to look down at Jim and Odette. Odette slowly got up with a wince as she glared at Korso, "Leave Jim alone." She growled.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 pm

((Ooc D'aaaaaaw even in her state, she stand up for Jim :'D))

"L-lady you shouldn't move yet," he whsiperd concernd to Odette, not wanting to see her getting hurt anymore.
    Michel titled his head, his expression still blank. "I'm surprsied alright. Never seen him care that much."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Joseph watched them with an interested expression as well, "Perhaps I'm not the only one who's obsessed with her." He said with an amused laugh. Odette wondered at Korso's words and grabbed Jim's hand, "Just please don't hurt him." She begged. She would rather they hurt her not him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm

"Oh yay, then I'm stuck with two obsessed freaks," he rolled his eyes and grabbed Jim's arm forcefully, yanking him away from Odette.
    Ignoring the boy's pleas he eyed his arm where Joseph had stabbed him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 pm

(Ooc ohh Michael makes me laugh XDD)
    Joseph rolled his eyes, "I just gave him a little encouragement."He said noticing that Michael had taken note of Jim's injury. Joseph grabbed Odette from off the floor by her braid and held her up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

((ooc lol he does? xD yaaay~))

"Daddy please," Jim sniffed,starting to feel terrified again at his father's cold and empty epxression. "Please make him stopp hurting her..."
    That surprised Michael a little. Jim had begged many tmes before, but only for himself. Never for someone else's sake.
    "Jospeh, hand me the bandages," he demanded.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow and then laid Odette back on the couch as he grabbed the bandages and handed them to Michael. He wanted to see what Michael was going to do next.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Jim sighend in releif when Joseph put Odette down on the couch. At least for now he wouldnt hurt her.
    He flinched when his father srated to wrapp his arm up, pressing down hard on the wound.
    "Stop crying, it won't do anyone good," he groaled irritaed at his son's whimpers and sobbes.

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Joseph watched them amused and looked down at Odette who avoided his gaze. "Well while you're doing that I'll take Odette back to her room." He said with a smirk before he grabbed Odette and started to drag her out of the room.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Jim gasped and surpriesd his dad by suddenly throwing himself after the two, clinging himself onto his uncle's leg to stop him from walking. "Stop hurting her you monster!" he yelled up at him, thinking the man would soemthign worse to her as soon as they were alone. "Let her go!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Odette shook her head when she saw the look in his eyes, "Don't...leave him out of this...please." She begged, instead of responding Korso merely picked up Jim and then looked at Micahel, "I stand by what I said." He said coldly before he set Jim down. He tightened his grip on Odette and smirked at Michael before he tried to leave again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Michael would lie if he said he wasn't surprised by the boy's action. So his brother wasn't lying then.
    He got up to get Jim out of the way, but once again got surpsied by his action. Jim had ocne again moved to stand in Jospeh's way, the knife from before aimd at the much lager man.
    This time Jim's eyes weren't filled with saddnes, desperation or fear. Just plain hate.
    "I said let her go!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Joseph actually smiled, "Now you see that expression Michael...you just need to know how to let it out." He said with a laugh. He bent down to Jim's level, still holding onto Odette "Unfortunately for you Jim...Odette belongs to me so no I won't let her go." He said simply, deeply enjoying this.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

"She doesn't belong to anyone! You can't own people!" He hissed, stepping closer to him. "Even dad said that! So let her go!"
    For the whole tiem Michael just stood there and watched the scene,not even reacting his son's last words.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Joseph actually narrowed his eyes when he said that and turned on Michael as he got up to face him, "Is that so?" He asked quietly as he studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

((Ooc Oh dear x'D))

Micheal turned his gaze at his twin, expression sill unchaning. "So what?" he mutetrd noncaring.
    Jim stared confused after them. Did he say something to make them angry at eachother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Joseph laughed but it was a dark sound, "Are you growing soft Michael?" He demanded as he released Odette so he could circle Michael.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

((Ooc Jospeh the creep. That's I'm going to call him from now on x3))

Jim hurridely ran over to Odette, trying to help her sit up.
    Michael wasn't the leats intimidated by his brother, even as he started to circle around him. "Soft? Perhaps," he shrugged stared emotionless back at hs twin. "But at least I don't think like him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Odette glanced over at Jim who was helping her up, "Thanks." She whispered as her eyes studied what was going on with interest. Joseph stopped his movements, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

He smiled up at the girl and held on to ehr arm, almost hiding a litte bheind her as he watched the two men.
    "You're getting stupider spending to much time with your hostage I see," Michael mutterd, looking away from him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Joseph glared and grabbed his arm, turning him to look at him "I have my fun and you have yours...whats it matter to you anyway?" He demanded. Odette glanced behind at Jim and gently took his hand, "It'll be ok." She whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 pm

"That's exactly what I asked myself back then," he said back, referinf to all those years ago when he had tried to leave this life behind.
    Looking down at the hand holding his arm, his eyes turned cold. "And let go."
    Jim hide more behind Odette heairng his fahter's low and dark voice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Joseph frowned and then released his arm, "Just remember who saved your life from that fate Michael." He growled. Odette winced at his tone of voice...she didn't know Michael all that well but she knew when Joseph was getting seriously mad.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

He glared darkly at his twin, getting just as mad as he was.He just better at hiing it. Pushing past him, he walked straigh over to Odette and rougly pulled Jim along with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:04 am