Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Joseph laughed, "Oh thats right I forgot, I heard of a job thats coming up and I was wondering if you would be interested in it?" He asked
    (Ooc dinner time now sorry DX will be back soon though :3)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 pm

((Okie doki^^))

"Depends on what exactly," he siad in his bored tone, but Jospeh knew him well enoguth to tell when something excited him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am

Joseph smiled, knowing he had Michael's attention, "Lets just say that a power hungry lord will soon be meeting his unfortunate end. I need help getting some of the documents from his personal safe after I kill him. After all, you always were better at that type of stuff then I was." He admitted.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 am

"So you're leaving the boring stuff to me then?" he smirked, all up for tagging along. "Fine then, someone has to make sure you don't fuck it up."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 am

Joseph smirked, "As long as you don't fuck up on cracking the safe, we should be good. Now as far as the payment goes...shall we say fifty-fifty?" He asked
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:20 am

"Fine. When shall this happen then? It better be soon, ive stillg ot other things to do," he mutterd and put away the now empty bottle.

((bed time for me, we'll continue tomorrow<3 xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

(Ooc okie dokie :3 NIGHT NIGHT!)
    Joseph put his own empty glass down, "In two days, is that soon enough for you?" He asked with a small smirk.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 am

"Two days? I guess that's good enough," he shrugged. "Any plans before then?" he smirked darkly.

((...i'm tempted to bring either Jim or Oddie in x'D im so evil!))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

(Ooc lets bring Oddie in cause this is Joseph's place Wink)
    Joseph shrugged, "Not really, it'll just be an easy get in and out." He said with a confidant smile. There was a knock on the door and Joseph's smile widened even more, "Come in!" He called, there was a pause and then the door opened and a mich younger woman entered. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a braid and she was wearing a thin white nightgown. Joseph smirked down at the new arrival, "Odette...you're late." He said darkly, Odette ahuddered but didn't say anything. Joseph got up and stood in front of her, "I guess we'll just have to punish you, right Michael?" He asked as he glanced back at him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 pm

((Ooc oh nooooo I feel so bad Dx Oddie... x'D))

Michael didn't even bother to turn around and see the young girl walk in, the smile on his brothers face told him who it was before she even entered. He sighen, again telling himself that Joseph was way to obessed with her.
    "Whatever," he mutterd ad glanced over his shoulder at the scared girl. He'd join his twin in this anyway.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 pm

(Ooc yes poor Odette Twisted Evil Twisted Evil *cough*)
    Joseph smirked, knowing that his twin would join him for this...after all this was one of his favorite past times. He suddenly whirled on the girl and punched her, she whimpered and fell back. Joseph laughed cruelly and then grabbed her by her braid to pull her back up to his level. "Why don't you have some fun with Michael?" He asked with a smirk as he shoved her at Michael.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

((Ooc *cough*I totally misunderstood when he said 'fun with with Mchael' x'DDD))

He barely even looked at her when Joseph pusdhed her towards him. Without hesitaton he pushed her down to the floor and walked around her once, staring down at her face. He could tell she was begging him with her eyes to stop, to not hurt her as well. But why should he care?
    He kicked her in the abdomen hard enough to make her body slide across the floor.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

(Ooc well...you could have fun with her that way too XDD and sorry its taking soo loong to reply..my internet is being a bitch this morning)
    Joseph laughed darkly amused when he kicked Odette, Odette cried out in pain. Joseph smiled, deeply enjoying himself and headed towards where Odette had wound up. He smirked and dragged her off of the floor where he pushed her onto the couch, "Michael would you mind getting my whip?" He asked. Odette's eyes widened in horror as she realized what was going to happen.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

((Ooc don't I'd have the guts to write that... Embarassed x'DDD and it's alright, my net does that to me alot too >.<))

Without a word he got the whip and threw it over at him. "THis time, you cean up after yourself," he mutterd when he understood thigns would turn out messy. Again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:22 pm

(Ooc XDDD and yeeah sorry I'm still waiting for the other topic to show me the contents....my guess is one of my siblings is downloading crap -_-)
    Joseph caught the whip, "Not to worry Michael, I've got it." He said with a smug laugh before he turned on Odette who was cowering on the chair. "Get up." He growled as he sneered down at her. Odette shakily got up and turned around, putting her face in her hands as she braced herself. Joseph laughed cruelly and then used his whip on her onc, the sound of the whip making contact filled the room along with Odette's barely muted cry.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 pm

((Ooc it's ok, there's no rush to finnish the other topic yet Wink ))

Michael had almost lost interesst in his brothers' game, staring bordely out the window with his arms crossed. It was if the cries of pain and teh whip making contact with skin and breaking it went unheard by him, like it wasn't even happening ight behind his back.
    Suddenly he walked up behind his brother and grabbed his arm holding the whip, stopping his arms movement in the air. "Let me have a go beofre she passes out," he said blankly, making it sound mroe like a demand.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Joseph smirked and handed the whip to him, "I knew you would want a go." He said with a little laugh and backed up. "Have fun." He said with a smirk as he went to stand by the window so he could watch.
    (Ooc you're right Wink)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:38 pm

He just grunted and stared at the mess his brother had made before rasing his arm above his head.
    His face stayed expresonless the whole time he rougly continued to hit her, not even once blinking.

((....I feel so bad... Oddieeeeeeeeee Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 pm

(Ooc yeeah poor Odie DX)
    Odette was crying as Michael hit her even harder then Joseph had, "Stop...please...stop." She whimpered as her whole frame shook. Joseph smiled enjoying her pleas and observed his brother as he kept whipping Odette.
    (Ooc oh wow Joseph is really mean)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

((These twins sure are psychopaths O___o and WHY DO I FIND MYSELF LIKING THAT?! Shocked ))

Finally, Michael stopped and let the go the whip fall down to the floor. He stared at the broken girl, almsot with disgust.
    "She's too boring," he sneerd then and looked back at his smiling twin. "Has she never even once tried to fight back?"

((....and now i'm tempted tow write about these guys childhood... -.- like, how fucked up their life was or something... what's wrong with me? x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

(Ooc I kinda want to write one of them being kids too...it would be soo much fuun :3)
    Joseph smirked as he came up next to his brother, "Well once I went into her room, and she actually put up a pretty good fight for someone who had been injured. However I took care of that little urge." He said with a laugh as he watched Odette sink to the floor and moved to grab her by the arm. He pulled her up and turned her to face Michael, "Now why don't you thank him for that nice punishment?" He asked. Odette looked up at Michael with a glare, "No." She whispered. Joseph's eyebrows went up, "Excuse me?" He demanded as he gripped her arm even harder. Odette whimpered but didn't stop glaring at Michael, "I said no." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

((Ooc r-really??? :'D YAY~))

Michael smirked when Odette refused to do as Joseph say, and when he never as much as halg smiled. Ever. Only when he was amused, wich always ended badly.
    "Not enoguh it appears," he teased his brother and grabbed Odette's chin, making her stare back his cold eyes. "Maybe there's something else she would like to say?" he taunted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Odette just glared at him, "You're a monster." She said and tried to pull herself away from him. Joseph laughed, "Well it seems someone still has fight in her." He said with some admiration in his voice.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Michael didn't seem the least offended by that, in fact he almost seemed proud over it. "I think that was pretty obvious," he chuckled darkly before slapping her hard. "Looks like you'll still have some fun with her. Maybe I should invite Jim next time, might teach him something," he said as he walked past them both.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Joseph smiled as Odette sank back to the floor, "Oh you always have the best ideas, I'm sure Jim would love to visit his uncle." He said with a laugh as he pictured it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am