Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

(( Well... Flynn might be small but he is still pretty good and quick >8D ))

"Thanks Jim... You're sooo helpful..." Flynn crosses his arms before looking up at the man. "Yea.. well, what's it to ya'? Now, if you excuse me. Can you get your fat hands off my buddy there? I don't know if you know this but uhm... He isn't your next snack, kay?"

Jasmine giggles before stopping Esme, seeing a big fat man holding Jim and looking down at Flynn.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

((Pffft!! gosh Flynn<33333 xD And yeah I know, let's see Flynnie in action >8D))

That only made Jim giggle harder. The man didn't look amused. "Why don't you just go and enjoy the festival?" he mutterd and started to walk away, doing a good job in ignoring jm's cursing and spatting at him.

Esme Titled her head. "How is thta guy still bale walk? Guess I didn't kcik him hard engouh."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Flynn glares, grabbing one of the free pies. "I'm not done talking to you!" He runs around the man and throws the pie at his face, covering him in whip cream and publically humilating him.

"Well, that means you didn't hit him in the right places." Jasmine explains.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Esme looks confused. "But I kicked him in the jewles! Rightbetween the legs! Oh wait... maybe I aimed to high? I shall try again!"

As the man released Jim in to whipe of the pie of his face, Jim hurriedly ran over to where FLynn was, pulling at his shirt. "Let me try!"

((ugh, sorry for my fail posts >.>))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 pm

"Uhhh... Yea. When you're older. For now, just stay behind me." Flynn says, pushing him behind his back.

"No no no. See, big fat guys, like that, don't have... 'jewels'. They're too big for that. You kick him in the jewels AND in the knees. The bigger they are the faster they fall." She grins evily.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 pm

"oooh that makes sense," Esme giggled but then got confused again. "But he DID fall when I kicked him."

Jim pouts, thne somehting else cathes his eye and his off running away again, the man getitng pie throwned at him already forgotten.
    There was a group of people watching and applauding someone it seemed, so he had to pushed past all the gorwn ups to get a glimpse of the dancing young woman and an older man playing some sort of guitar.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am

"Jim! Where are you going?" Flynn asked, also completely forgetting the man. He runs after the boy. Maybe he really couldn't handle kids.

"Maybe not hard enough..." Jasmine says before watching Flynn. "He's leaving again..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 am

"Oh, I know where they're going," Esme grinned and dragged Jasmine after her again until they reached the young dacning gypsy woman. "Isn't she pretty??? She is teaching me how to dance!"

Jim stared in awe at the beautiful youn woman dancing, almost enrtranced by her moves. He looked over at the man who was happly playing, the notes getting happier when someoen throwed a coin or two to them.
    He looked in his pockest after money but forwend in dissapointment whne he found them empty.

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

Flynn watches Jim before taking out two coins and hands one to Jim. He smiles.

"Ohhh! She is! can she teach me also?? I'm sooo bad! I will never be good..."

(( Oh the foreshadowing XD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 am

((awww yeah I know xDDD))

Jim smiles widely and throws the coin, clapping his ahnds in delight when the man nodded gratefully at him and played some more happy notes.

"Of course she could! If she syas no, don't worry she'll come aorund if you stalk her for a few days," Esme assured her new friend. "But you're pretty so she'll accept anyhow."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 am

Flynn also throws the coin, smiling that Jim was happy.

"Stalking.... That sounds..." Jasmine pauses before grinning. "Fun! I want to stalk one time! We should stalk together after I get lessons!" She giggles.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Esmerealda grins excitedly and nodds, happy to have partner now. "FLynnie Flynnie! I have a stalking partner!" she squeeld and talcked him for the second time thta day.
    Jim was too busy watching the show to get jealous this time.
    "Oh..." he looked up at FLynn with Esme all over him. "I remember who that fat guy was now."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am

"Greaaattt... Just peachy..." Flynn mumbles, recieving giggles from Jasmine who walks over, before looking down at Jim with a raised eyebrow. "Who exactly?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:06 am

He smiled. "That's the guy who's house got burnded down by dad," he said with a big grin, as if talking about toys or something extreamly fun. He turned his eyes back to the dancer as he kept on explaining. "And I think he was related to one of the girls my one of dad's gang kidnapped a few weeks ago. Hey can I have another coin?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 am

"Ah." Flynn bites his bottum lip.
    "Here! I have one!" Jasmine says, not really paying attention to the conversation. She gives Jim another coin.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am

Seeing it was Jasmine he pouted at frist before takin gthe coin. tossing it to the dancer and musician. "Thank you..." he mumbled, blushing a little.

Esme who was still happliy sitting on FLynn's back ttitled her head when he didn't say anything. "You ok Flynnie?" she asks concernd, not having been paying attention to the conversation either.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 am

"You're welcome!" Jasmine smiles down at Jim.

Flynn looks at Esme. "Yep, fine." He lies. He bounces up, now fully holding onto Esme so she wouldn't fall.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 am

Jim still pretended to be irrtated with Jasmine, even when he still didn't try to put some more distance between them this time.

Esme frowned, not really beliving him but dropped it. Wrapped ehr skinny arms around his shoulder and nuzzled him happily. "I want sweets!!!"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"You want sweets?" Flynn asked.

"Oh! I know a sweet shop set up here! They give away free sweets to every child!" Jasmine exclaims before grabbing Jim's wrist (( she just doesn't take the hint XD )) and running off into the crowd.

"Jasmine! Don't take Jim with you!" Flynn yells, running after them.

(( Mama Flynnie ^ XDD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

((d'aaaaw Mama!FLynn<333 And god little Jim with... hmm... bigsis1Jasmine 8D sooooooo adorable~))

"Weeeei~ after them my loyal steed!" Esme squeeld, holding onto FLynn's shoulders.

Jim didn't have to react before Jasmine had grabbed his hand and ran off into the crowd with him. he'd let things go her way this time, thoguh he was still pretending to be irritated. "I-I'm just going beacuse I want sweets!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Jasmine giggles at Jim before stopping, right infront of the sweets cart. Flynn frowns at Esme, she will be the death of him one day. He stops and looks at the cart.

(( I honestly don't know what they had back then o_e...))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

((that's alright<3 I don't really know either x'D))

"Flynnie Flynnie! I want that, and that, and that one too, and the big funny looing one and and and...!" she rambled on happily while pulling at his hair.

"Don't lauhg at me!" Jim tried to sound angry at Jasmine, but failed. His eyes got big as he looked through the sweets infrontof him, ahvign a hard time reaching it. "D-do they ahve chocolate?"

((i'm so mean... why do I want something bad to happen?! Dx))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

"You gotta only pick oonnneee Esme! Owwwww..." Flynn says, as she yanks at his hair.

"I think they doo..." Jasmine says, looking into the glass case. She asks the shop owner and the owner gives a long piece of chocolate to her. She gives it to Jim.

(( Jim is sooo cute x33... And That's sooo weird, cause I want someting bad to happen also. o3o ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

((just gotta say I loooove writing Esme here xDDD sorry Flynn^^; ))

"F-for me?" Jim aske din disbelief, staring at the big piece of chocolate. "....we can share... N-nott hat I liek you ro anytthing!!"

Esme pulls harder at Flynns hair. "I want chocolate too! PLeeeeeeease~?"

((ha, we're so mean... xD hmm... what could happend though? Neutral Michael comes and ruins the day oooooor....? xD))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm

(( Hahhahah XDD Esme <33! there is a reason why they have such a great bond together <3 ))

"Alright alright!" Flynn says, also getting the same chocolate bar as Jim. He gives it to Esme. "There! Happy?!"

Jasmine giggles and nods. "Sure!"

(( Naahh.. Michel wouldn't do that... Would he? o3o... ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:27 am