Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

((Oh yeah Alice<33 AND Jessicaaaaa 83))

Jim watched Flynn cleaning up blood, shifting his eyes nervously between him and his father who at the moment his his back tothem both, going through the stuff.
    He kneeled down beside the teen and hesitainely started to clean as well. "I-I'll help you out!"

((and oh, you're free have other people or what nor walk in or somtheing Wink whatever you feel like^^))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

(( Jessica was just evil xD ))

Flynn smiles at Jim, ruffling his hair at bit. Flynn cleans up at a faster pace, just trying to get it done sooner.

(( Is Jim allowed outside? Surprised? ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

((Yeah, but you know I like evil people xD))

Jim giggles and hurries up as well, casting quikc glanced over his shoulder in case his dad wanted something. To his surprise though, he wasn't there anymore. That meant he was free for the rest of day...

((yupp^^))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

(( I knu x3 And YAAYY Very Happy I guess this is going to be a Bittersweet fic. x3 ))

Flynn grins at Jim. "Let's go." He helps Jim put the jacket on before grabbing Jim's and heading out the door. "Today is a great day kiddo!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

((D'aaaaaw :'D that only makes me more sad that Jim doesn't remember any of this... x'3))

Jim hesitated at first before running after the teen. He clung to the elders shirt to not get to far behind. "Where are we going?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm

(( I'll make it even more horrible and have it to be the Feast of Fools :DDDD ))

"To the town square Jimmy! Today is a special day! And the reason why I was able to steal so quickly." Flynn grins.

(( I think Teenager!Flynn reminds me of the actual Flynn Rider in Tangled XDDD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

((D'aaaaw D: my heart can't take it x'D (yes it can, it loves angst o3o) wait... by the way, when did Flynn get to know Clo and his family? xD))

Jim titled his head curiously. Why would today be such a specal day?
    As they reached the center of the town however, he kinda understood. A festival.
    "There's so many colors!!!" he squeeld and pulled excitedly at FLyyn's shirt. "And so many weird people!! WHat are they wearing?? Look look everyone's dancing over there!!"

((Hahah he does 8D))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:49 pm

(( I have no clue, I was thinking maybe 18 years old but he can have it even before than. Maybe right after his grandmother died he knew them Very Happy I wanted to include Esme and Jasmine into this :3 ))

Flynn grins at Jim. "I knew you like it!" He looks around before grinning. "Let me introduce to someone that I know." Flynn walks over to a girl in blue, dancing for the occasional crowd. She turns and looks at Flynn. "Oh..." She says sourly, her lips pursed out. "It's you..."
    "Jasmine darling! Looking prettier as ever!" Flynn smirks.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm

((he that can be arranged Wink hehehe I can see Esme being all clingy and all over her dear brother^^))

Jim peaked out form behind Flynn, pouting slightly at the girl.
    What is it with Flynn and girls.... seriously...
    A squeel intruepted his jealous thoughts and suddenly someone around the same size as Jasmine had jumped onto the teens back, hugging and squeezing him and almsot making him fall in the process.
    "Flynnie!!!" the wild girl yelled out happily. "Gues what just happend!!! Guess guess guess guess!!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

(( Still hyper as ever XD <3333 ))

Flynn balances himself. "Esssmmmeee! You almost broke my smolder... And Uhhhmmm... You punched someone?" Flynn frowned and Jasmine snickered at him before walking over to Jim.
    "Aww, you're soooo cute. I'm Jasmine."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

((Of course Twisted Evil and wait I just thoguht of something... does this mean Jim knows Jasmine as well then??? Very Happy if so, too bad he forgot about her Dx))

"Your smolder's a failure anyway, and no I didn't punch someoen I kicked thme in the jewels," she said proudly and slid down to the ground. "The man even started to cry!"

Jim eyed the hyper girl with a frown and almost jumped when the girl named Jasmine was suddenly standing infront of him.
    He felt a a blush starting to form on his cheek and pretended to be irritated. "W-what are you looking at?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 pm

(( Yes XD Means he knew Esme before also. But I guess by this time that all 4 of them forgot. Jim more than the rest of them Razz ))

"Thanks Esme, you are so wonderful..." Flynn frowns before flinching. "Owwwwwww...... What did this poor guy do to you this time?"

Jasmine giggles. "You're soo cuutee." She pokes his nose. "Nice jacket by the way. A little big but cute."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm

((aww... this makes me sad again x'D aw well^^))

"He called uncle Faci ugly and uncle Clo crazy!" she huffed stomping her foot on the ground and crossing her arms, still not noticing the other two. "He deserbed worse than what I gave him!"

Jim blushed furisously and slapped her finger. "I'm NOT cute you..! You wrid girl!" he huffed. "And I'll grow into this jacket before you can even blink!"

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

(( x'D ))

"Don't worry Esme, we can throw eggs at his windows later." Flynn plots with an evil grin.

Jasmine giggles, "Sooo cuutteee! I would like to see that one day."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm

"Yuss! I'd knew you'd see it my way," she said happli and clapped her hands. She looked behind him and noticed the other two first now. "Oh, who are your friends??? DI you kidnapp the kid? Is she your girlfriend? Does thta make you a pedo???"

"I alreayd told you, I'm not cute!" Jim whined, pouting and looking away. "Just beacuse you're pretty doesn't mean I'll be nice to you..."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Flynn looks at Jim and Jasmine. Jasmine now giggling at Jim. Flynn grabs Esme and places her infront of him, holding her down from jumping up and down. "Esme, this is Jasmine and Jim." Jasmine stands up and waves at Esme. "And No, I did not kidnap Jim. He's my little buddy that I'm watching over."
    "Really? I thought he was your brother. He's too cute!" Jasmine giggles.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Esme waved excitedly at them both. "Hi I'm Esmeralda but you may call me Esme! It's easier to say and remember!" she said happliy and grabbed a hold of both Jasmine's and Jim's hands, shaking them. "It's very nice to meet ya!"
    She blinked and looked back at Flynn. "How are you gonna look after him if you can't even look after me?"

Jim got dizzt by the wild girls fast talking and snatched back his hand, glaring at all three of them for diffrent reasons.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

"Because, Jim is less hyper than you are..." Flynn explains before looking down at Jim at his glare. "Sorry Jimmy, the ladies just can't get enough of me... We can leave them be." Flynn says, motion Jim away from the two girls. Jasmine rolls her eyes before following.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

"Heeeeeeey no fair!" Esme whined, quikcly at Flynn's side and clinging to his arm. "You never take your time to play with me!"

Jim stukc out his tounge at the girls, but frowned when they just decided to follow instead.
    "...I don't need anyone looking after me!" he burst out and ran away from the small group, qyikcly dissapearing among the croud full of ''weird'' people.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 pm

"Favoritism~!" Jasmine giggles. Flynn sturggles away before seeing Jim run off.
    "Jim! Don't run off by yourself!" Flynn yells. He looks over at Esme and tickles her before slipping out and running after the boy.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Esme pouted, staring after FLynn as he ran after the boy. "If he wnated to make me jeleaous he succeded," she huffed and crossed hers. A few minute passed before she looked over at Jasmine. "Wanna follow them?"

Jim had a hard time not getting stepped on or fall over in the jungle of dancing people, yelling guards and weird creatures, not knowig they were just costumes.
    Then he suddenly got grabbe dhte jacket and pulled up form the mass, facing a big fat man looking as if he just won something. "Hey, aren't you Korso's kid?"

Last edited by Jim on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

"Sure!" Jasmine exclaimes, linking their arms together and running after Flynn.

"Jiiimm! Where'd ya go?" Flynn calls, shoving through people. He asked several people if they saw him and they led him down a path. Flynn thanks them before pushing through the crowd, worry that Jim will get into some serious trouble.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm

"Let me down fatso!" Jim spat the mna, struggling and wriggling to get lose.
    "Hahaha don't think so," he laughed and turned to walk bakc intot he crowd. "I'd know that little brat anymore, why don't you and go and have a little tlak with your dear old am?" he grinned, thinking that now he may ahve a chnace to get back at Michael.
    "No! I sad elt me go! Or I will hurt you!"
    "Yeah yeah, whatever you say kid."

"You seem thme yet?2 Esme asked the other girl, keeping her eyes open and looking at all direction's possible.

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:44 pm

"Hey Ugly!" Flynn yells at the big guy holding Jim. He runs and body slams into the man as hard as he could.

"Hmmm..." Jasmines says, looking around. "I hear a little bit of commotion, think that's them?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Esme grins and runs towards the commtinon, dragging Jamsine behind her.

The blinked, barley even moving as Flynn bodysalms him. Thhe man is big afterall.
    Jim couldn't help but chuckled at the sight. "Fail!" he giggled.
    The man raised an eyebrow. "You kinda look familiar too."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:48 am