Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 am

"Then we'll wait somewhere until they get back." Flynn says, as they see Esme's home. He walks over to one of the nearyby benches and sets Jim down next to him. Jasmine still clings onto to Flynn as he places her down on the other side of him. Flynn grabs Esme's hand lightly and pulls her into a hug. "There's no need to hide sadness..." Flynn whispers to her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Esme nodded weakly and rubbed her eyes, her other hand clining to Flynn's shirt. "Ok..."she sobbed.

Jim dangled his legs, staring between the three others and feeling a little left out. Was he also suppose to cry?
    He placed his smaller hand over Jasmine's and smiled. "It's alright."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Flynn rubs her back and rocks her lightly, bringing her to sit on his lap. "It's going to be alright Esme... I promise." Flynn whispers softly.

Jasmine sniffles and looks at Jim. She hugs him tightly and starts crying again.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Esme let the tears fall and cried silently into Flynn's chest.

Jim, hugged Jamsine back, still confused to whay everone was crying. "It'sok," he said again and patted the gilr's back, trying to soothe her. he his eyes widend slightly when rememberd something.
    "Flynn..?" he asked and gnetly pulled away from Jasmine. "How late is it..?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am

"Uhh... Almost Sun down? Why?" Flynn asks, looking at Jim. Did Flynn forget something?
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 am

His eyes widens in horror and jumps down from the bench, running towards the door. "I should've been home by now! Father will be mad a-and-and..!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

"Jim!" Flynn yells, getting up with Esme still around him. "I'll tell him it's my fault." Flynn says, running over to him. Jasmine follows after them quickly, curious.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 am

Jim just shaked his head and reached for the handle. "That won't do! That won't help! You betetr stay here!" he said frantically, the only thing on his mind was getting home before Michael arrived. "He'll get angry if i blame it on soemone esle!"
    Esme frowend in confusion and slid down from Flynn , holdiong to Jamsine as she as well got curious to why the boy looked so... scared all of a sudden when he didnt seem to be just a few seconds ago.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 pm

"You're not blaming anyone else Jim. I'll blame myself." Flynn simply says, reaching over him and turning the knob open.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 pm

The boy glared up at the teen. "Don't tell me what to do! You don't know anything!" he hissed and leapt ouf of the small house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 am