Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

((yeah, gosh a love their bro/sis relationship*___* so adorable<3))

"Yeah, thank you, love ya!" she squeeld and kiss him on the cheek before hurridely eating her chocolate, handing him a piece before she sawlloed it all. "Now I want pie! PIE PIE PIE PIE!!"

JIm blushed again and nibbiled on his own piece of chocolate. "You're too weird..."

((actually no... he wouldn't o3o buuut...then wah'll happen? xD))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

"No pie Esme. Your brothers will kill me if I send you home more hyper than usual." Flynn shakes his head lightly.

Jasmine giggles, nibbiling at her own piece. "Everyone is weird."

((IDDDDKKK??? D8 ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm

She pouted and pulled harder at his hair. "I want pie! PIIIIIIIIIIIE!!"

Jim thoguht for a moment, thinking Jasmine had a point but still... "But you're weirder."

((lol xD then then... JUST WRITE SOMETHING o3o))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

(( I'VE GOT DEH SOLUTION!!! ...... ODDDIIIEEE!!! I KNOW JOO LURKIN' AND DE WATCHIN' GIVE US IDEAS D8< *a bit hyper* XDDD))

"No! No pie!" Flynn says, trying to untangle her hands from his hair.

"Thank you!" She giggles, eating the rest of her chocolate.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

((Pffffft xD YES ODDIE WE KNOW YOUR LURKIIIIIING 8D))

She only got more frustraed and ehr craving for pie worse. "IF I want pie then I NEED IT!! PIE! PIE! PIEEEEEEE!"

Jim smiles at Jamsine, getting over his jelousy and hands her another piece. "For a weird girl you're still pretty!"
    He stares confused up at Flynn with thegypsy girl on his shoudlers. "What are you doing??"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

(( ODDDDIIEEE ;_; ))

Jasmine giggles before looking up at Flynn and Esme.

"Oh nothing Jim." Flynn says before grabbing Esme from his back and holding her on his hip. "Are you done getting sweets?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"I want pie! Give me pie!! Pieeeeeee!" the gilr keept on whinning and started to punch him, not that her tiny and fragile hands would hurt...

Jim nodded with a big smile. "You can't have any! I'm sharing with the pretty and weird girl," he grinned and offerd more to Jasmine.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Flynn chuckles at Jim. "Not like I want any." He ruffles Jim's hair.
    "Where should we go next~! Where should we go next~?" Jasmine bounces. Flynn looks around, rubbing his chin.

(( Hmmmmm... Well... I have sort of an idea. You know how the actual one in HBOND went terribly wrong and cruel. We could do something like that. =\ Ruin everyone's happy moments. ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

((oooh sure Smile so you mean something terrible will happen in the performance ooooor...? o3o))

"I know!" Esme spoke up, forgetting about the pie. "Let's go and see CloClo!!
    Jim blinks confuse dup at FLynn. "What's a CloClo?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

(( Hmmmm.... Someone dies Very Happy Like a performer? :3 ))

Flynn nods at Esme, Jasmine bouncing up and down. "I love Clo! He's amazing!!" Flynn looks down at Jim with a smile. "His name is Clopin. A really great performer and trickster at that..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 pm

((oh gosh xD yea sure 8D wow... and Jim's reacitn to that... >8D))

sme joined Jasmine inher jumping up and down. "Yea, my uncels awesome!" she giggled, clapping her hands.
    Jim Titled his ehad. "Is he a clown?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm

(( XDDD ))

"Sure... you can say that." Flynn grabs Jim's hand and starts leading him to the stage he knew Clo was at. Jasmine eyes grow wide. "Your uncle is Clopin!!! That is sooooo cooooll! You must have soo much fun!!!" Jasmine giggles.

(( I think I just made up a plot idea for Jasmine and Esme o.o... Very Happy ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

((really??? PM me! PM me PM me! xDD))

"He sounds girly," Jim pointed out flatly.
    Esme nodds proudly at her new friend. "Yeah! He and uncle Faci are the coolest and funniest guys ever! When i grow up, i'm gonna be juts liek them1 RIght Flynn????"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

(( I WILLL I WILL! Very Happy ))

"Thanks Jim. And sure Esme. You'll probably be worse than them." Flynn sighs heavily, stopping infront of a crowd. He purses his lips before grabbing Jim and placing him ontop of his shoulders. Flynn pushes through the crowd, followed by Esme and Jasmine.
    "Excuse me! Cute kid comin' through! Lady, move your fat butt out of the way, some people gotta see!" Flynn yells, pushing through the crowd until they get to the front.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm

((YAY xD))

Jim squeeld in delight as he was lifted high up and placed on the teen's shoudler. He coudl see evetyhing from here! Well, most of it anyway.

Esme copied Flynn's movemetn and words, holding Jamsine by her hand. "Yeah! you heard the guy! Move your fta butt! And you old man smell!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 pm

((.... Lets switch! I take Little Jim home and you take Flynnie! KAYGEWD??? ))

Flynn gets to the very front and he pulls Esme and Jasmine to the front also. "Can you see everything Kiddo?" He asked Jim, as the dancers pranced around stage.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 pm

(( Twisted Evil sure... DEAL! *draggs FLynn away*))

Jim nodded, mesmerized by the beutiful dancers and entrancing music. He always knew that there was held a festival in town once a year, but he never really.. been to one of them. He wans't allowed to go alone afterall.

Esme smiled up at the stage, waving to evevryone on it. "One day, i'll be up n the stage too! CloClo promsied me that when I'm old enoguh I get to help him out!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

(( *drags Jim with meee* >:3! ))

Flynn smiles at Jim's happiness and sways to the musics.

"Hopefully I'm up there with you!!! We can be dancer buddies for life!!" Jasmine giggles, jumping up and down.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Jim clapps his ahdns along with the rest, swinign his small legs as much a she could in his position.
    "Yeah! You and I can be dancing partners!" Esme burst out, happy with ehr future plans.

((sooooo when will someone drop dead? >83))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 pm

(( Now! 8D! ))

Jasmine giggles clapping along. Flynn smiles swaying and almost dancing. Everyone started having a good time, eve nthe dancers! The music loud and joyful until suddenly. Someone threw a sword from god know where and hits one of the woman dancers in the chest. She drops in an instant. The crowd gasps and everything silenced.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 pm

((JESUS!! o3o))

Esme stares in shock at the scene, not really comprehending what had just happend. She knew that girl...

Jim blinked, looking aorund in confusinf when everyoen started to panic and yell and push. Why's everyone panicing so much?
    He looks at the dead girl, staring at the red liquid her body was bathing in. It was just a dead person.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 pm

(( ^^..... JIM. YOU SUPPOSE TO BE FREAKIN' OUT D8 Though Flynn isn't... but still XDD ))

Jasmine gasps before bursting into tears, clinging onto Flynn. As everyone started pushing and shoving. Flynn took Jim off of his shoulders and started carrying him in one arm and Jasmine in the other. He nudges Esme. "Esme, come on. I'm taking you home."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm

((he's got a screwed upf ahter who makes him see dead people allthe time ok?! Dx (haaa i'm so overdramatic^^Wink

"Nooo are we going already?" Jim whined. "But I want to see more! Why are everyone yelling about?"

Esme blinks and hurries after Flynn and the others, still in schok. Her ucles will be worried if she didn't hurry home...
    She grabbed one of Jamsine's hands, her own trembling slgihtly. She was stillt rying to understand what had happend.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 pm

(( Poor thing D: ))

"Jim, not now." Flynn sternly says, not trying to sound mean but he didn't want to freak both Esme and Jasmine out even more. Jasmine cries into Flynn's shoulder while death gripping Esme's hand.Flynn leads them out of the center of the festival and down the streets. He leads them down an alleyway and heads towards Esme's home.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 pm

((yeah... i'm so evil O__o))

"My uncles won't be home yet..."Esme tells Flynn weakly, the shock finally catching up to her, but she still tried to hide it.

Jim crossed his arms and huffed, the slightest happy right now. And he was having so much fun too...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:06 am