Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm

"Yeah, I know.. and I don't think it's a good thing" She giggled between the kisses and stroked her hands all over him. She knew that she shouldn't do this, and would have to stop seeing him if he became a knight- but there was still a chance that he could join them..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm

''Yeah... Perhaps you could be a bad girl tonight at my sheets'' He teased and kissed all around her neck. All the teases, and her n his lap touching him and kissing had an effect under his panties, and he felt his size growing... He stopped kissing her, and moved her slightly on his lap... ''How about if we look for Michael before the evening... We could meet at the castle gates when the moon arrives'' He said with a small smile, and stroke her back.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 pm

"Absolutely" Vanessa giggled and tilted her head a little backwards so that he could reach her neck better, but pouted a little when he stopped.
    "Okay.. Sounds great" she nodded and drank the last thing from her glass before she made her ready to go.
    "I'll see you later, Sweetie" She winked
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

''See you, milady'' He waved as she made her way out. Eric wait for a while until everything was down again, and paid the bill before making his own way outised the tavern.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am