Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 am

He glanced to her lips briefly before locking his eyes with hers. ''If you want me to be around you I guess I'd find some excuses.'' He smiked again, amused of how closer their faces were at the moment.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

"Good.." Vanessa said shortly with a smirk as she looked at him for a moment.
    "Do you know what we should do later?!" She whispered and even leaned in more towards him.
    "We should go and look for your cousin.. He maybe know something about Michael.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

''You tell me'' He said leaning closer, as he could feel her breath on his lips. He smiled widely, and instead of closing that little distance between their lips, he leaned back and laughed delighted... ''Well, well... I find out I have a uncle and a cousin at the same day, this calls for a celebration'' He winked and took his cup, drinking another long shot from his beer.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 pm

"I guess" Vanessa still smirked as she leaned back as well and took as sip from her drink.
    "What a fun day, eh?.. You just found your family."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 pm

''I'd I'm a lucky guy, but I really don't know if I'm happier for finding my family, or finding you'' He said with a soft voice and intentionally rested his arm on the back rest of her chair.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well, that's... I guess you will found out sooner or later." Vanessa giggled a little and ran her hand through her hair. It was kinda fun that he didn't had a clue how both his family and she was like.. He would be so suprised if he found out..
    "So where do you live now when you're here with the Princess? In the Castle?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

''I suppose I'll have a place to sleep in this new castle...'' He shrugged, but he chuckled after. All his life he lived in castles, and he's only just another number in the people, nothing more than an ordinary man.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

"I know this question is a little odd--" She started and leaned her arms on the table.
    "-- But if I don't find Michael, could I maybe sleep in your bed then?" Vanessa asked and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "You don't want a girl like me to sleep on the streets, do you?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm

''O-of course I... I mean...'' Eric stammered, not used to have a girl asking to sleep into his bed... Because of being a bastard, there wasn't so many girls into him. He smiled a little, feeling his fortune changing... ''I would feel ashamed if I let you sleep on the streets.'' He leaned closer again... ''You are making me wish not meeting my uncle, Vanessa...''

[OOC: So sorry I didn't answer before... I was at my grandma's XD]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm

[Occ: It's okaay <33 ]

"Really? That's so sweet" Vanessa smiled widely and leaned over to him so that she could give him a quick kiss on his cheek.
    "And I hope it is a small bed" She said with a wink
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm

''I hope that so...'' He said with a smirk, and slid his arm to her back, resting his hand on her shoulder... ''Beside warming you, I can be useful protecting as well... I'm trainning to be a knight since I was a kid and I didn't lost a fight since then'' He smiled widely.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 pm

"A knight?!" She asked suprised, but with a little smile - because that was really suprising for her. It was like he walked the opposite way than his father did..
    "So-- when will you become a real knight?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 pm

''I don't know...'' He took another sip from his beer... ''I guess I have to talk to the captain in here, I have a good reason to stay.'' He said with a wink. Going to Nirethia was the best decision he had ever made. Here he could be someone important, perhaps as much his father was... Damn, in here he had a father, and he wasn't the poor little bastard anymore.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

"So.. Do you think he'll give you a job? How about the princess?" Vanessa asked, and even though Eric seemed happy about it - she wasn't. If he became a knight, this would all be over.. She couldn't be around one, and she didn't think Michael would either.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:21 pm

''I don't know... If I prove myself worth for a job, perhaps the captain would give me one?'' He smiled sheepishly, and look briefly to the ground before meeting her eyes again, ''I can't be a stable boy forever... and the princess will have many new employees when she marries the prince'' He sighed.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

"Well.. Maybe not a stable boy- but if you know the princess, why don't you ask her to give you a better job?" She asked with a little smile. She didn't know how much they knew each other- but everything was better than being a knight, at least in her eyes.
    "And maybe your uncle can give you a job when we finds him?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 pm

''I can't think of anything better than being a knight, you gain respect, honor, and enough money to buy a house and support a family'' He said with a little laughed and looked to Vanessa for a moment. She seemed like a good girl, and perhaps she could make him forget about the princess... well she was already doing this since they've met at the gates... ''Perhaps if you tell me exactly what my uncle does, I think I could think about it...''

[OOC: Bad, Vanessa... turning my innocent Eric to the 'dark side' XD]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 pm

[Occ: MOAHAHA Twisted Evil ]

"Uhm.. No" She said shortly and shook her head with a little laugh.
    "You have to wait until you meet him.. Which I hope we will do soon" She shrugged slightly before she looked around in the tavern.
    "But if you want to be a knight- sure.. But I've never really liked them. They think they're so much better than everyone else." She said before she moved even closer to him, maybe he would change his mind about it now when he knew what she thought about it..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

''Why do you want to meet him soon... My bed isn't good enough to you?'' He said with a smirk, but frowned a bit with her last statement... ''Why do you think that? Did you have a bad experience with one?'' He slid his hand lower on her, and hugged her waist softly, as if comforting her... ''Who knows if I can change your mind about knights?'' He said with a playful grin.

[OOC: Who knows if she can change him?? He would the first bad character I would play... Twisted Evil ]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 pm

"If you like, I can stay in your bed - even if we have met Michael" Vanessa smirked with a wink- but it disappeared by his question.
    "Well.. Kind of.. You see, I wasn't one of the good girls when I was younger, and often when I got in trouble- the knights often punished me in more than just one way.." She said sadly, and looked down while she leaned more into his touch. Of course everything was a lie, she hated them because they were always in her way when she worked.. But he didn't had to know that..
    "I know that everyone isn't the same, but I can't trust them any longer.."

[Occ:... I'm so mean xDD mahahah, and yaay for a evil Eric Wink ]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 pm

''Glad to hear that...'' He smirked as she said she would still share a bed with him, but he got serious as she explained why she felt that way among the knights. ''If I tell you I would never hurt you, would you trust me, even if I turn into a knight?'' He asked softly, leaning his head closer to her, and looking intently into her eyes.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 pm

"Maybe.. Probably" She said, still with sadness in her eyes and forced smile. Gosh, she was actually suprised herself how good of a actress she really was...
    "I just hopes that you doesn't turnes into one of them.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

''I won't... I promisse you that, Vanessa'' He said softly and brought a hand to her cheek, caressing her skin gently with her thumb. ''I'll be my truly self by your side, milady'' He smiled.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

"Okay.." She whispered with a smile and laid her hand over his.. Well, that didn't worked. Now she hoped that Michael could maybe make him change his mind...
    "But I still think you should talk to Michael before you meet the Captain. He's your uncle after all"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

He liked the touch of her hand upon his, and he just nodded at ther words, paying more attention on how her lips moved as she speak. He met his woman a few hours ago, and she was already messing with him, like she casted a spell or something.
    ''You're right...'' He said blankly, knowing she'd be happy if he agreed... ''Milady, may I ask you something?'' He said with a more seductive voice, his eyes going to her lips to her purple ones.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am