Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] - Page 2 Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:35 pm

(;a; he can come back when Al is sleeping and be all "awe...he's Kinda cute asleep" xD)

Aladdin winced as the door slammed. He couldn't find the part of him that would rush after Jim and say it was all his fault. He was too tired. He whimpered to himself and found the grabbed his bag. He pulled out the blanket Jim had given him long ago and curled up in it, hugging it close to his frame and closing his eyes tightly. It didn't take him long to doze off, at which point his expression became peaceful and calm.

(speaking of sleeping. If I stop replying, I probably fell asleep. xD)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] - Page 2 Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 pm

((haha that's ok<33 get yourself some sleep hon Wink ))

Jim didn't know how long he'd been apssing aorund, hitting and kicking everything passed. Maybe an hur or two...whatever. SO why did he bother walking back inside his old room and see if Al was still awake?
    Of course he was not...
    Quietly making his way over to stand beside the bed he watched Aladdin's peaceful face as he sleept.
    ...kinda cute... He shaked his head and smacked himself. The hell was he thinking?
    He wanted to apologize, but id' would hae to wait it seemed. Kneeling down beside the bed he bent over to soflty whisper in the boys ear. "I'm sorry..."
    And just as quietly as he came in he left again.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm

(never! xD)

Aladdin curled towards Jim's voice, but found nothing there. He frowned slightly, but easily got lost in his dreaming again.

A few hours passed before he woke up once more. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. Maybe more time had passed than he thought. He looked to the window and saw it was night time. He'd only slept a few hours, as usual. He yawned and looked around drowsily. "Jim...?" he called out, forgetting all about their little argument from before. He just wanted to be close to the boy again. His locket had fallen open in his sleep, exposing two small etchings within the heart. Both had child's like hand-writing. One side had a simple lettering of "J+A" while the other said "Always". Aladdin didn't notice it was open.

(Hadtoo. XD It's too cute.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

((stop killing me with the cuteness!! xD))

Loud noises could be heard from below in the bar. People had started to fill in, and was now going back to their drun and happy states without acre in the world.
    Among the singing a loud cursnign and fighting could be heard, right before someone made their way up the stairs.
    "Oh, you'res till here..?" Jim mutterd as he pushed tiredly the door open, whiping away the blood from his nose casually. "Sorry about the drunkards down there."
    His eyes shifted down to the locket on the bed, frowing whn he tried to read what was on it.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Aladdin chuckled slightly, though he frowned at the condition Jim was in. "You look tired..." He commented quietly. He moved over on the bed once more as though it was expected. However, as he saw his locket, his gasped and grabbed it up. He hooked it back around his neck and clutched at the metal, blushing darkly and looking away. He sighed, knowing Jim had seen it. "....You gave this to me when we were twelve....right before I left. You said you...wanted me to have something to remember you by..." He sighed, biting onto his bottom lip. "Things were...a lot different back then," He admitted gently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Jim didn't move to sit down on the bed, and walked over to the window instead. So it had been from him... good thing he hadn't ask about it before.
    "Yeah, I kinda figured out things were alot diffrent," he mutterd. "Did you write that stuff yourself then? I can't imagen me doing it..." he grimaced.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Aladdin looked towards him and bit his lip, shaking his head. "No...you wrote it," He said gently. "You said you wanted it to be special, so you carved out the letters yourself," He explained gently as he fixed his messy hair. "Ive always worn in it since," He mumbled quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 pm

He looked weirdly at him, refusing to belive he ever did sucha thing. For a girl, sure why not, but another guy? Even if they were kids...
    "That's just wrong," he forced out a laugh, trying to lift up the mood. "Glad my old didn't find out or else he..." he trailed off. "...did he ever found out?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Aladdin sighed, looking down to his hands. He moved his hair away from his forehead. At the top right corner was a scar. "He found out...tried to take it out on you, but I wouldn't let him," He said softly, ringing his hands. "My only regret was being in the kitchen when he found out," He laughed slightly. "Though, I am lucky he only scratched my forehead with that knife...I was glad I was a fast runner," He chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "You cried about it later -- some bullshit about how I shouldn't have to deal with him, too. But, since I wasn't going anywhere, I made you shut up," He smiled slightly at his hands, remembering exactly how he had done so. He blushed instantly, which only made himself laugh. Telling Jim that part would surely get him punched.

(;D You know what he's talking about.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

(Ohohohohohoh~ 8D )

"...even back then people got hurt beacuse of me," Jim didn't seemed pleaced by thta memory at all. Only more guilty. Thatw as weird though, his old man would've easily killed Al if he wanted to, unless he had let him escape...
    "I really was a crybaby huh? No wonder Michale got so irritated with me," he chuckled sadly and thorw himelf back on the bed. "I know it doens't matter now, but sorry you took the hit back then..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Aladdin blushed slightly more, looking away from the boy with a small, impish smile. "Well...I took more than just one hit from him. But, I got out of those without scars -- some how or another. The only time he really got me was when he caught us out behind the tavern ki-" He nearly choked on the word to cover himself. "Collecting butterflies!" He exclaimed, then slapped his forehead at his lame excuse for a distraction. "Anyway...he decided he'd make it harder for me to run," He muttered. He tugged down his pants just a bit, and then pulled down just a side of his boxers, making sure he was covered. He pointed to the scar that started at his mid thigh and continued up to this hip.

He shook his head as he fixed his pants. "You were so worked up over it...wouldn't let me go anywhere after that unless you were right there beside me," He smiled. "I still don't regret any of it, though..." He mumbled before absently touching his lips. He could still remember the feel -- Jim's lips had always been rougher than Aladdin's, even if Al did come in off the street. Jim had always had rougher edges than Al did, even as a child. He dropped his hand from his lips and laughed to himself as he twisted his locket.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"He what?!"
    Jim sat up and looked at him with wide and concerd eyes, anger flaring up inside of him again. "For your own sake, I hope youn't be that stupid when I tell you to stay the fuck out of things now, you're not helping at all by getting yourself hurt stupid..." his voice softend and he took a calming breath. Shit, his temper was really out of hand...
    Without thinking, he placed one of his hands on Al's thigh and leand in closer to have a better look at his face. "I'm sure I was happy enugh knowing that you were ok back then, you really need to start appreciating yourself more man," he said sternly, yet with a hint of concern in his voice. "If you want to be there for me, then stop getting yourself hurt for others sake."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Aladdin's breathing came to a sharp halt as Jim touched his thigh and leaned so close to him. What the hell was he doing?! Aladdin forced himself to breathe and tried to focus on what the boy was saying. Those eyes...that voice...

Aladdin snapped himself from his delusional day dream and sighed. He touched Jim's cheek, and gave him a reassuring smile. "Jim, trust me. I've been through worse than your father. Besides, you always made it up to me," He said playfully with a wink as he brushed his thumb against Jim's lips. He laughed, knowing Jim wouldn't like that and laid back on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. "The funny part is you think I'm lying," He smirked to himself. Jim never had been comfortable with things like that when they were children -- like when Aladdin said something out loud about them kissing or holding hands, Jim would flail and cover his mouth like someone would hear, even if no one was there. It never bothered Aladdin, though.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Noticing hs werd reaction, Jim was about to move back but froze whe Al suddnely cupped his cheek, brushing his finger lgithy over his lips- whoa wait a minute!!
    Before he had time to slapp the hand away Al withdrew it and laid down on the bed.
    Jim held back a shudder. That sure had felt weird...
    "If you know me so well, then you should be well aware I hate being touched," he groaled under his breath, turning his back on him. "Keep your hands yourself."
    He thought more about the rest he said. You've always made it up to me. "How did I do that?" he asked out loud, not sure he wnated and answear to that though.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

"Jim, I'm well aware that you don't like being touched. But, see, I don't care," Aladdin chuckled. "Never have. Hell, for a while when we were children, I broke you of that. You let me be the only one who could touch you without you freaking out on them," He smiled a bit.

At the boys question, he smiled to himself and shook his head. "It's not important, Jim...You knew how to make me smile, so you did it," He said simply, shrugging his shoulders.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm

"That's pretty damn selfish of you," he stated, glaring at him over his shoudelr. "If I don't like being touched, then you, as a firend, should respect that and back the fuck off."
    He mutterd something under his breaht about his stupid headache and rubbed his forehead. He really shloud try and get some more sleep.
    "Sorry to break it to ya but I've never had nay problem with Airel touhing me," he said honsetly. "In fact, I never had any problem wiith her touch, even beofre you came along. So I doubt you're the one who broke me form that habbit."
    He looked out the window, seeing the sun was about to rise back up into the sky. "I don't think I want to know I managed that..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm

And just like that, his spirit faded. He frowned and nodded slightly, sitting up on the bed. "Right..." He sighed, holding his locket. He got up and walked over to the window. "I'll uh...I'll be back, alright?" He mumbled, not really asking his permission, but merely stating. He opened up the window and slid down one of the water drains as he had when he was a child. He landed easily and brushed of himself. Not caring that he had left his vest upstairs.

He gave a small wave and then rubbed at his eye aimlessly before jogging off down the pier. He sat on the edge and let his legs hang off the edge. He sighed, fiddling with his hands. He really had to get a better grip on his emotions around Jim. One mention of the redhead and he couldn't stay in the same room. It was expected, though. He hadn't seen Jim in years, and when he finally thought his second chance had presented itself, Ariel had won-- again. He shook his head and took a small stone, tossing it out over the water.

(Poor Al ;A; by the way, he's just on the pier outside of the tavern, if you didn't know that. x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

((ouch... i'm so sorry Al Dx But I wraned you about this ;3;))

Jim didn't try to stop him or anything, just watched him aimlessly as the biy eaisly climded out the window and down.
    There he went again, saying things in a uneccecary way cruel way. It was obvious for anyone that Aladdin really carwd about Jim. Mayba that's what scared him. Aladdin cared a little too much. But thta didn't mean he deserved this cold tretament.
    Notecing the other vest still laying on the his bed he cursed to himself and went after him, through the exact same way.
    He saw him sitting on the pier and made his way over to him.
    "You'll catch a cold like that stupid," he sighend, wrapping his own beloved jacket around the taller boys shoulders.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

(IblameAriel. XD KIDDING <3)

Aladdin didn't look up at Jim as he came out. He started to shrug off the jacket, but found that it was a sweet gesture for Jim to do either way. He sniffed slightly and wiped his arm across his eyes. "Jim, I grew up sleeping on the streets in the winter. I-I'm fine," He mumbled.

"But...thank you," He whispered softly before pulling his legs up to his chest.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

((haha no blaming Ariel, BALME JIMBO -___- or... his father xD))

He sighend again took a seat beside the other, hesitaintly wrapping his arm around his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Just beaucse your used to it doesn't mean you'll have to go through it all the time."
    He glanced toward the tavern, frowing in annoyace at the nise still coming frmóm the drunks who refused to go to bed.
    "I'm the one who should be thanking you..."

((bed time for me<33))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Aladdin shook his head with a sigh. "Thank me for what?" He asked flatly, staring at the water and trying to clear his head. He leaned over so that his head could rest on Jim's shoulder. He was surprised by Jim's action to wrap an arm around him, but that didn't mean he was complaining.

((See you tomorrow!))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 am

"For always being there, even with the way I treat you," Jim said matter of factly.
    He lt Aladdin rest his head upon his shoulder and restirned himself from moving away his arm. He could at least do that much for the other. And it didn't feel that bad actually... to be this close...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

Aladdin sighed, comfortable there with Jim, but knowing full and well it wasn't going to last. He looked at the boy slightly by turning his head and blushed as he saw how close their faces were. He could just lean up a little tintmy bit and...no. "Hey, Jim?" He asked, returning his eyes to the water. "Do you have any alcohol? I could use some," he muttered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 pm

He looked surprsied at his firend. He wasn't expecting him to ask for alcohol... but he suppose it wouldn't be that surprising for him.
    "Sure I have," he smiled, a little amused. "Ket me go get some and-"
    "Hey Hawkins!"
    Jim cursed under his breath and looked over their shoulders, seeing a familiar group of men approaching them.
    "What you want now shitface?" he mutterd, not worried in the least as he untagnled himself from Al and gto up. "I don't own you shit anymore so-"
    "It's not money we're after this time brat," the leader spoke, his eyes glinting dangerously, looking between the two young boys.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Al looked between the men and then to Jim. He wasn't one to care about thugs. "What is it you want then?" Al asked boredly as he stood up and crossed his arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 am