Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] - Page 3 Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 pm

"Just a little payback for killing one of my guys," the man groald, pushing Al to the side as he stepped closer to Jim, who didn't even flinch at the words or the threating tone.
    "So I suggest you nicely walk with us unless you want us to pay a visit to your lovely mother," he said darkly, a disguting grin spread across his face.
    Jim stared expresionless at the man. "Let's get this over with then," he spoke after their little staring contest. "Al, go back to the tavern, I'll catch you later."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] - Page 3 Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Aladdin bit on his lip. Killing someone? He furrowed his brows, looking to Jim. "Jim, I can't just leave you here," Aladdin stood up taller, not affected by the men. He was more worried for the boy he loved. He didnt care what Al had done to the men. He just didnt want to leave him there.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

The smirked at the other boy who refused to leave the other. "I suggest you do what your firend tells you kid," he chuckled and started to drag Jim away, signaling the other men to take care of Al if he decided to follow them.
    Jim yanked his arm free and glared coldy at them all. "Don't worry Al, I'll hanlde this," he assured his firend, smiling. JIm knew how this would turn out, and the last thing he wnated for Ali to see him snapp.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Aladdin bit his lip, not wanting to listen, but figuring he should. "I..." He clenched his fist at his side. "Fine. I'll be in your room," he muttered. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, slowly walking back towards the tavern. He looked back at Jim and bit his lip, wishing he was strong enough to help. He was only good at running.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Jim continued to smile at him until he was out of sight, and then his expression turned dark, full of hate and anger towards the group of men. "Shall we?" he smirked and walked ahead of them.

((do you want to stop here or continue? ^^))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 pm

((Never! XD Yes. For the sake of further plots. ;3))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

((Okie doki<33 ^^ just tell when we'll continue this little drama of theirs then xD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am