Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Esme nodded in understanding. "Phoebus will have to be patient with you. That's the least he could do, especially sicne you're the one giving it all up for him..." she pouted. Made her wonder if she'd ever do that too for a guy... For John...
    "Hey hey, everything will turn fine ok? Don't worry about something that hasn't even happend yet," she smiled softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm

She nodded and then smiled again, "So what was the news you had to share with me?" She asked as she remembered Esme mentioning something about feeling girly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

"Huh? Oh right, I'm feleing girly wich I normally hate but this time I couldn't care less," she brightly and poked her fingers togheter. "Me and Johnny... have made up..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Odette's eyes widened, "Really? So I don't have to pay him a visit? Its about time that man got some sense into him." She said with a smirk. She smiled and hugged Esme, "I'm so happy for you!" She gushed.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

She smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, never thoguht I get so happy and sad over a guy like that..." she laughed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Odette smiled, "I'm just glad he has a brain under that blonde hair of his." She said with a shake of her head.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"...appernaly he has more thna just brain under there," she chuckled while huging her knees. SHe couldn't stop thinking baut their last talk bakc in his house. How could such a kind perosn come from a family wiht no love?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Odette smiled, "And I'm grateful for that, but if he hurts you again I will deal with him." She said softly but honestly. She rubbed Esme's back soothingly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 pm

"Thanks Oddie," she smiled warmlu, leanign ehr head to rest aginst the blonde's shoulder. "And the smae goes for you and Sunny. I will hurt him if he makes you cry."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Odette nodded, "Looks like we'll have our hands full then." She teased as she played with Esme's hair.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well, you've got more then me, so i've got it easy," Esme teased, letting Odette play with her dark curls.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Odette laughed, "Yeah I guess thats true enough." She admitted with a small smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm

"Soooooooooo~" esme grinned micheviously. "When's the wedding?~"

((brb, gotta make dinner<3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Odette sighed, "Yeah....I know what you mean. And I don't know....we haven't planned that far ahead yet" She admitted.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:37 pm

"Hmmmm, you're gonna look beautiful in a white gown," Esme sighend happily to herself, arleady seeing her friedn dressed all up in white.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Odette blushed, "Yeah that's if I can get past my nerves....and decide on a date. When would be a good time to have a wedding?" She asked out loud.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

"That's a job for both you and Phoebus dear," Esme chuckled. "And well, since I'm not planning on getting married, I*m not even allowed inside a church anyway, I cna't really help you there," she laughed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Odette frowned, "Then we'll have an outdoor wedding! I want my best friend to come and I'm sure Phoebus would love an outdoor wedding." She said as she thought about it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm

"Huh?" Esme blinked. "What? Oh no, don't feel like you have to change the place just because of one person! I'm not even that found of weddings anyway and I-" she started ramble before giving up. "That's really sweet of you Oddie."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Odette smiled, "Well I'm going to need help on picking stuff out and I don't know how comfortable you are with dress shopping but....could you help me find a dress?" She asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:03 pm

She stared at her as if Odette had just grew another head, wich to Esme would've been cool.
    "You sure about that...?" she asked carefully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Odette frowned, "Of course I'm sure about that....besides I've never actually gone shopping with other girls...it could be interesting." She said with a smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Esme suddenly felt a little embaressed. "I'm not the ebst choice as a shopping partner... for godd reasons," she said sheepishly. "But I'm willing to try..?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Odette smiled, "That's good enough for me, and don't worry I probably won't go shopping until I have a better idea of when and where I want to get married." She said with a little smile though she had an idea of where she wanted to get married.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"Phew, well just make sure to warn before you dragg me out on towm," she half joked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:58 pm