Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Odette giggled, "Don't worry I'll give you plenty of time to prepare yourself." She said and started to put Esme's hair in a loose braid.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:29 pm

"Good!" she smiled before giving her a funny look. "Uh... whatcha doing with my hair? I cna see you're having fun."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Odette smiled, "I'm braiding it." She said with a giggle. Esme's hair actually looked pretty good in a braid, she thought with a thoughtful look on her face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh.... it's easy to undo it right?" she giggled, not really used to anyone touching her hair like that. Faci and Clo weren't exactly goo at it, and when CLo tire it just ended in a dissaster.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Odette nodded, "Oh it is, don't worry I do this with my hair a lot." She said with a small smile of her own.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

"You do?" she titled her head. "Isn't it hard doing it by yourself? For it's nthign but a pain... not that my hair needs it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Odette shook her head, "I did this a lot growing up...it helped keep my hair from..." She trailed off she didn't want to mention how it would help keep her hair touching fresh whip marks on her back.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Esme could her the change in her voise and placed a soft hand over hers, teeling her things where fine for now, that she was here. "I never had a mom growing up, ot that i needed it bu two crazy uncles doens't really teach you how to braid your hair," she chuckled, lighting up the mood.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Odette smiled back, "I didn't have a mom growing up either...well I mean she was there until I was ten and she was killed. I still need to meet your uncles though, they sound really funny." She said with a little laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh, sorry about that. At least you remember her, I can barley remember the face of my mother," she smiled and looked forward again. "And as I alreayd said, they're fun as hell!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Odette laughed and then winced as her stomach constricted, she had been ignoring the pain but now it was flaring again. "I'm sorry about your mother....its not easy having a parent die." She said quietly and finished braiding her hair.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Esme turned around to afce her friend, her face neutral when she moved forward and embraced her in a warm hug. "You don't have to hold it in Odette," she whispers gently. "It's ok to let it out."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Odette started to cry.....she had never cried for her parents. She hadn't wanted to admit to herself that they were truly gone....but now the tears came.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Esme sighend, feeling sad for ehr firend and started to rokc her back and forth while craddling her.
    This was good, Odette needed to elt these pent up emotions out or else they'd eat her up form inside.
    While carresing her hair she started to hum on an old melody she's alwasy known, not sure who ahd taught her that, but it always helped soothing her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Odette sighed as Esme hummed the melody to her, "That's beautiful....what's it called?" She asked as her sobs slowly died down.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 pm

"Hmmm," she thoguth to herself, nto stoping her craddling. "I don't remember~"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Odette pulled back and smiled at Esme, "Well ywhatever it is, it sure calmed me down." She commented quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm

"Mission accomplished then," Esme smiled warmly, pushing away soem ahri away from her face. "Never hold your feelings locked up like this ok?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Odette nodded, "All right....and thank you." She said quietly as she leaned over and squeezed Esme's hand with her own.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:55 pm

"Don't thank me Oddie, that' what friends are for," she msiled and squeezed back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Odette smiled, "You're a good friend to me Esme." She whispered softly and honestly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

She chuckled. "I'm only a good friend to those who deserve it, and you defenetliy deserve it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Odette smiled, "I feel honored." She said as she looked down feeling slightly overwhelmed. "You're the first friend I've had besides...well Jim and he doesn't exactly count cause I can't tell him everything." She said with a laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:18 pm

"Jim?" she asked curiously, her smile not faidng. "That name sounds familiar..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Odette glanced over at Esme, "His name is Jim Hawkins....and do you know him?" She asked with some surprise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm