Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Esme laughed. "Girl, almost everyone int this town knows about that kid, especilly if you're from the streets," she winked. "Surprsied he's amanged to make a firend like you. WIht him abeing a man-whore and all and always getting into fights. Actually, maybe that's why he hans't been thrown into jail for a time now. You must be a good influence."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing the Good News (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Odette shook her head, "Oh I don't know....he's a nice kid even if he can annoy Phoebus faster then anyone I've ever met." She said with a little giggle as she recalled Phoebus's near scream when he had seen both her and Jim on his bed.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Emse grinns at the thoguth of 'Sunny' losing his temper over a braty teen. That she had to see. "You gonna invite him to the wedding then? 'Cause I soooo wanna see Sunny losing it~"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Odette smiled, "Well first I have to tell Jim I'm getting married and then invite him. I don't know how he'll react though." She admitted, with Jim she was never sure how he would react.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 pm

"Well, what did he think of you and Sunny getting togheter? If he could accept that thne maybe he'll surviev this too?" she suggested.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Odette looked down, "He was glad that I was with someone who could look after me....but he gets on Phoebus's case if I get hurt and Phoebus wasn't there." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:10 am

Esme bt her lip. "Is Sunny doing a bad job on protecting you or something?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am

Odette looked down, "Well lately...he's never around when I get hurt...I'm not blaming him but I know he blames himself." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

Esme sounded a little relifed. "Well, of course it's not his fault. He's still the captain and hase alot of other people to protect as well," she chuckled. "He really shouldn't blame himself, I think your friend is being unfair to be honest."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

Odette nodded, "Yeah I know he is, telling him that is another thing." She admitted.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

"Ahahaha, yeah that boy got some bad temper right? better be cateful wth you sa to him. I once saw him ina fight with a knight, and the guard was sent to hosptail I mean geez..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 am

Odette winced upon hearing that, "He's been trying to control his anger...I hope he doesn't lose comtrol." She said softly. One thing she would never forgive was if he got hurt because he lost his temper....she would blame herself if that happened.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:21 am

"He has? I wonder how that's goign for him," she thoguth with intersst, not noticing Odette wince. "I think he's got soem sort of weird sickness or something, read it in a book somewhere..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 am

Odette raised an eyebrow, "Like what?" She asked as she studied her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 am

"Um... what was it called," she mumbles, tyring hard to rememebr where she ahd read it and what it said. "...Gah! If only that bookstore owner ahdn't thrown me out!" she sighend. "Well obivously it's some psychological disorder," she shrugged.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

Odette frowned, "Hmm I think I'll brush up on that subject...see if I can't figure it out." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:25 am

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to make this conversation so serious or talk bad about your friend," Esme quickly apologized.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Odette shook her head, "No its ok...really and somehow I'll work something out." She said quietly and squeezed Esme's hand.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 pm

"I know he's your firedn and all.... but it's not your jod to figure something out. That's his problem," she said concernd.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Odette looked down, "You're right....I just worry about him. If he knew how much, I think he'd throw up or something." She said lightly, the truth was she wanted to be there for Jim like she hadn't been when they were kids.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Esme couldn't help but got worried about their relashioship somehow. Sure they were good firends, that was always good... But things always ended babdly with that Hawkins kid, and that's the last thing she wants for Odette. "You know, sometimes you've got to put yourself before others."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Odette shook her head, "I don't think I know how to do that." She admitted sadly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 pm

The gypsy sighend. That didn't exactly surprsie her to hear. Odette was to nice for her own good after all. "Well you better start learning, for your and others sake Oddie."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Odette sighed, "You're right...I'm just I don't know." She said quietly, it scared her how easily she worried about people sometimes.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"Hey hey, it's alright. As I just said, elts' nto worry abotu these stuff right now and just eba happy that Sunny was man enoguh to prupose," Emse smiled, patting her firned's back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:48 am