Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After a Fight (tags: Marina) - Page 4 Empty Re: After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 am

Odette bit back the frown that she could feel coming on, some times more people would come no matter how much you tried to prevent them. She sighed and kept sewing, "Did he say anything else?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 am

''No, but he keeps me and Belle locked into the mansion since then...'' She said quietly, and after finishing her cleaning, she rinsed the towel again on the bowl, twisted it and put on the table.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 am

Odette couldn't help the giggle that escaped, "Oh my sounds like you and I have a similar problem. Phoebus also tried to keep me locked up in our place but..well..." She trailed off and then sighed. "Sometimes I think men just refuse to believe that any woman can handle themselves. I saw how you took down that guard earlier...it was a good move, who taught it to you?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 am

The sound of Odette's giggle made Marina feel better, and she couldn't help but smirking... ''I guees they think they are doing the best for us, but in fact they aren't.'' She said softly, and then she blushed when Odette mentioned about her move at the early fight.''Thanks'' She said shyly... ''Flynn Rider taught me that''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 am

Odette giggled, "Oh Flynnie...I should have known. How is he doing?" She asked with a little smile on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 am

''Flynnie??'' She giggled, keeping the nickname at her memory. ''Last time I've seen him, he was doing great. He has a good heart that boy'' She said softly. She didn't mention anything about him being with Belle, since she promissed to her to keep her secret safe.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 am

Odette smiled, "Yeah he does....and he can be ridiculously brave too." She said with a laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 am

''Aww... I don't know about being ridiculously brave, but he's really cute sometimes, especially when he was around Belle.'' She giggled softly. Marina really liked Flynn, and although he was a thief and a spy, she had him already in her heart as a brother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 am

Odette smiled, "Well don't sell him too short just yet, he saved my life and he hardly knew me at the time. Of course he'll probably deny it but he really is brave." She said quietly
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 am

''Beside being brave, he's also humble... He saved Belle's life too, twice I might count. And he only says he was only doing his job.'' She said simply, looking briefly to her leg as Odette worked at the wound.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:46 am

Odette smiled, "Sounds like him, I need to find his secret hideout. We have a bet going on and I intend to win just so I can see the look of shock on his face." She said with a little laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 am

''Really??'' She said excited... ''I was been there once...'' She smirked slightly... ''But since a bet is involved, I can help any of you'' She giggled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am

Odette's eyes widened, "Oh you have to tell me where it is...please?" She begged.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 am

''Hmm, it depends on his part on the betting'' She tease, smirking playfully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Odette giggled, "We don't actually have betting terms...just the mere fact that if I find it I can see the look on his face." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

With a delighted laugh, Marina shook her head... ''I would like to see the look in his face, but I went there once, and I don't know if I could be able to go there again...'' She said simply.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Odette frowned, "Darn it...looks like I'll have to work on it in my spare time.' She muttered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

''I'm sure you'll find it... and please, tell me his face when it happens'' She said playful.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Odette smirked, "Oh I plan too." She said and finished sewing up the wound on Marina's leg. "Now is there anything else that might need to get looked at?" She asked
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Marina looked down to the bandage on her hips, it wasn't stainned and she was glad, because that mark ashamed her deeply... ''No, it think that's all... But we need to bandage it again.'' She said gently and smiled shyly to the blonde as she took some of the bandages. ''You cover the calf, and I the thigh?'' She asked hesitantly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Odette nodded, "That works for me." She said quietly and got down with the bandages and proceeded to start wrapping up her wound on the calf.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Once they finished bandaging, Marina got up carefully, and put her skirt again... ''Thank you so much, Odette... I wished I didn't bother you this much'' She said shyly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Odette shook her head, "Its no bother, I'm grateful I can help. " She said as she stood up and left to go wash her hands.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Marina hated to bother people that way... But she was glad for having someone like Odette to help her, ''I'm luck for having you as a friend, Odette. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask me...'' She said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Odette smiled, "That works both ways, you know? And I defintely will." She promised.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 pm