Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After a Fight (tags: Marina) - Page 5 Empty Re: After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Marina smiled gently to the blonde, and after Odette washing her hands, Marina washed hers as well.
    She then looked through the window...''My, I didn't see time passing by''

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 am

(OMG....I JUST SAW THIS!! *hides* forgive me?)
    Odette looked outside as well and bit her lip, "I'll give you a ride back into town, would that be all right?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

[You're forgiven, hun...]

''I'll accept only if you promisse you would sleep at town tonight. It's safer there'' She said quietly, with a soft smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

Odette smiled, "Well I'll have to see if Phoebus is back from his duties, if not then I'm afraid I'll just have to head back here." She said.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am

''No, sleep at town, even if Phoebus isn't there... If something happens to you, there will be people to help you...'' She said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 am

Odette smiled, "I can handle myself....after all its what I was trained to do." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

Marina wanted yo argue, but it was getting later, and she didn't want to get caught... ''Alright'', she sighed, ''But don't say I didn't advice you '' She said playfully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

Odette laughed, "Oh I won't and if something happens to me....I'll admit I should have listened to you." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:25 am

''Oh, you must admit it'' She said flatly... ''After all I'm not a member of the council just because of my good looking'' She said with a playful tone voice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 am

Odette laughed, "That's true, you're not." She said with a little shake of her head before she headed to the door. "Just take it easy on that leg of yours for the next few days ok?" She asked as she gave Marina a stern look over her shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 am

''I won't run, I swear'' She lift her right hand, as she spoke half serious, half playful. She should be careful, if something like that happened again, she would only notice that when she got a fever, and last time she got wasn't pleasant.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 am

Odette nodded, "All right, but I'll be coming by sometime soon to see how you're doing." She said firmly, her mind made up.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

''Anytime you want, dear...'' Marina said softly and walked carefully towards Odette. She would give any chance to open the wound this time.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 am

Odette nodded and waited until Marina had joined her before she moved to open the door and headed out to Angus who was ready to go. After helping Marina into the saddle, Odette got on and they rode off.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 am

''Please, take this way... There is a shortcut at this woods that ends near my house... I don't want to make a big alard when I arrive...'' Marina said softly, as they rode to town.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

Odette nodded and turned Angus in the direction Marina had pointed out.
    (sorry lame post -_- XD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am

''You may drop me here'' Marina said and gracefully dismounted Angus. ''Thank you so much, Odette... You're an angel'' She said softly and waved back to the blonde as she flee into the woods.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm