Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After a Fight (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 am

''No...'' She sniffled. ''He never lift a finger to hit me... On the contrary, he's always been gentle'' She said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 am

Odette almost rolled her eyes, seriously how could she ever think that John is like the Korso's? she thought darkly. "Well if he ever were like the Korso's....you wouldn't be able to say that. The Korso's live for hurting others, I don't know what John's style is when he kills people but I doubt it was anything like the Korso's." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 am

''I saw the way he killed the man that attacked me. He made one move at the man's throat and then he was dead. But John never speaks to me about his job, he's too cautious on this topic'' She said quietly, and looked down. If only Marina could tell Odette how she found her father, but once again, that was a scret, and she couldn't tell if even to make her see her fear wasn't silly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 am

Odette looked down, "Probably because he's worried about how you'll react. I know what that's like, even though Phoebus knows what I did for a living...he instantly compared me to them once he found out I was an assassin." She said quietly and pinched her nose.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 am

''It's true he doesn't kill people he thinks that doesn't deserve to die, and because of that he's punished'' She said bitterly, that was one more reason to hate Dymas... ''But I still don't believe one can choose who dies or lives, and...'' She trailled off, remembering the fight she had with him because of these smae reasons. She hid her face with her hands for a moment, and said apologizing ''I'm so sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this...''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 am

She smiled, "Its all right...I think we should change the subject though." She admitted after all she had her own opinion about her job.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 am

''You're right...'' She said relieved, and then she smiled mischievously as the first pleasant topic came into her mind... ''So, do you already imagined your wedding dress??''

[Heading to bed... See ya tomorrow after College. Night, dear! ^^]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 am

(ohhh have fun :3)
    Odette smiled and looked down, "I actually haven't thought that far ahead yet...I don't know what do you think?" She asked, wanting to hear what she thought.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 am

''Don't make the same mistake as I did...'' She giggled, moving on her seat to make herself more comfortable. ''I was more worried about other things for the wedding that I almost forgot the dress...'' She leaned back into the chair, and tapped her ching with her fingers as she thought. ''You must have in mind what impression you want to cause on him... But mostly important, you have to wear something you like'' She said with a small smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Odette smiled widely, "I wanna knock him off his feet....and the dress...I think I want it to be simple but elegant." She added thoughtfully as she cupped her chin in her hand.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:46 pm

''I'm sure you will...'' Marina smiled and winked playful at her. Then she explaned how her dress was going to look like, ''...I know it's something very different from what we are used to see, but I want to surprise John when I appear...'' She said simply, blushing a little.

After a Fight (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Michellerahn7oct
    How the dress is going to look like... :3
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm

(ohh pretty Very Happy)
    Odette smiled as she described it, "I'm sure you'll look absolutely lovely in it." She said, "So when are you two getting married?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 pm

''We don't know what day yet, but it's going to be between the engagement ball and the royal wedding...'' She said bitting her lip.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Odette smiled, "Oh well, that sounds exciting. Congratulations on your big day." She said and smiled warmly at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

''You'll be with me on my day too, right??'' She said softly... ''I think I'll bring Sara and, of course, Belle, since she's going to be my sister...'' She smilled shyly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Odette looked down, "Only if you're sure....but I would be honored to attend." She said sincerely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

''Of course I'm sure...'' She said with a genuine smile, and take the blonde hand on her. ''If only you cool with Sara and Belle being there too'' She squeezed her hand softly, her smile never fading.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Odette smiled, "Well I've never met them but I hope I won't make too bad of an impression." She said with a little laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 pm

''Oh, you'll like them, and I'm sure they'll like you too... Sara is a great girl, and Belle...'' She sighed, ''...Well, she's a strong temper, but she's also a great person.'' She said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Odette looked down, "Well I'll be on my best behavior...after all it'll be your special day." She said.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

''Just try not to kill anyone, or being on a fight...'' She giggled, ''Don't you worry, dear, I'm sure you'd be a perfect lady as always we've met'' She smiled and turned her head to the kettle when it began to whistle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Odette laughed and got up, "Oh I won't kill anyone at a wedding...or hurt anyone." She said as she lifted the kettle off the stove and retrived mugs for the tea. She made sure to add the rose petals in Marina's and then carried them over to the table.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Marina took her mug, and took a sip from her tea, then she laughed softly... ''Oh my, it's going to be three assassins, a thief, the captain of the guard, and a corrupt politician's daughter... If I didn't know all of you I thought it would end in a huge disaster''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Odette laughed, "Wow...when you put it like that it sounds like quite the story. Hopefully nothing will happen though." She said quietly as she took a sip of her tea.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

''I know...'' Marina laughed. It all looked so surreal, the more she thought about her wedding, the more she was scared of it... She couldn't marry John, and she went so far with him that she feared they would both be hurt when she'll do what she need. She took another sip, and looked to Odette, smiling again. ''I don't know the place of the wedding yet, we are still arguing of it will be at the church or at our garden'' She said shyly, playing well the lie her life turned to be.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm