Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

*Rapunzel giggles before rolling her eyes* You know what... I'm going to make a bet with you! I bet you that I can drink as much liquor as I can possibly hold down and I won't doze of at all! *she grins, triumphant that she'll be able to prove him wrong*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

He smirked michaeviously. "And if you lose? Then what do I get?" he asked and emptied his bottle, reachng for his second one.

((gotta go for a while, see ya<33))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:42 pm

*Rapunzel pouts, as she thinks to herself* Hm... *she shrugs, rubbing behind her head* For noooowww...since I can't really think of something..anything you want! *she grins and nods, sticking out her tiny hand for him to shake on the bet*

( Okii bye bye!! )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Still to naive for her own good, Jim couldn't help but think. She was lucky Jim wouldn't do anything to ehr, like any other guy would've.
    "Fine," he smirked and shaked her hand. "Bottmos up."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm

*rapunzel giggles and drinks the rest her bottle; not being a usual drinker, just one bottle of alcohol already started playing with her mind as she form a light blush across her face* Next...bottle!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

((THE BALL! IT HAS BEGUUUUUUUN xD))

"I might have underastimated you," Jim said amused and handed her another one. "Doesn't mena you'll win the bet though."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm

( YES I SAW!!! I was looking for outfits!! XD )

*Rapunzel grins* Don't ever underestimate a lady, Jim. *she gives him a wink as she sways a bit, taking the bottle* And I WILL win this. You'll see. *she giggles again, openning the bottle with ease and chugging from it*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 pm

"I'll try. After all, I learned the hard way not to underastimat anyone," he smirked and calmly drank from his own bottle. "Just don't faint on me."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 pm

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow, slightly wanting to ask him what he meant before she smiles, rolling her eyes* I won't! I've never fainted before! Except for...that time..that I fainted from seeing another guy faint...but that was like a chain reaction or something! I don't know what came over me!! *she pouts*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:02 pm

"You are one weird girl, Punz," Jim laughed, almost sad he wasn't there to see the intresting chain reaction.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

*Rapunzel giggles and blinks, tilting her head* Am I? Well...I suppose weird isn't TOO bad! *she drinks more of the bottle, starting to sway a bit*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm

"Weird is good, weird is intressting," he nodded and watched her gulp down more of the alcohol. "Um, you don't have to rush it all down, we have all the night you know?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

*Rapunzel blinks slightly, turning to him with a pout* You don't tell me what to do! *she giggles* But okii dokii. *she places the bottle down then sighs*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

"I hope you don't get too aggresive when drunk," he teased. "But really, if you drink too much I'll make you buy me more."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

*Rapunzel pouts* ...Ok then. *she nods* I can do that! And what do you mean "too aggresive"??? *she pokes his chest more times than once* You make it sound like I'll hurt a butterfly! I would never do such a thing! *she hiccups and covers her mouth, with a blush*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

I doubt you've ever hurted anything in your life, Jim thought as he studied her, smiling at her blush.
    "Whatever you say. And as I just said, you'll buy me more alcohol later."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

*Rapunzel nods* Yeah, yeah, I said I would! *she giggles and gets up, only to stumble a few feet and fall back down; she pouts and blows hair from her face, before fixing her dress the flipped up slightly* Stupid gravity...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 pm

He almost coughed up the drink and laughed at her. "Yeah, stupid gravity. At least I can enjoy it while you keep falling over."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 pm

*Rapunzel glares though it's not very threatening as she pouts at him* Hush you..!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm

He just keept on smiling teasingly. "Make me."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

*Rapunzel pouts more as she think before tossing the empty bottle at his head*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 pm

He dodge right before it would hit him. "Hey, that could've ended bad," he snickerd. "What if I had gotten a concussion or something?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm

*Rapunzel flails slightly* Hey, I can't throw too well so...that wouldn't have happened!! But...if it DID happen, I guess I'd have to wake you back up somehow.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

"Ah huh. If you didn't panic yourself to death first," he chuckled. "How is it possible you're arms haven't fallen off yet with your flailing??"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip, knowing that flailing is something she really does do often* I..I don't know..! I don't...do it THAT much.. *she blushes lightly*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 am