Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

*Rapunzel turns to Jim with a smile* No no, it's alright! It was a stupid decision I made. I deserve to be teased for it.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 pm

"No you don't. Everyone makes stupid decisions. I've do it all the time and I never learn," he smiled softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

*Rapunzel sighs, looking at Jim* Well...maybe it's something we can learn together..!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

"You mean, to learn from our mistakes? 'Cause in the other topic I do have alot of experience." he said with a cocky grin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 pm

*Rapunzel blinks, raising an eyebrow* Yes...I meant the mistakes thing. But...I'm slightly curious about that other topic you're mentioning. *she giggles and grins also*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm

"Uh no, I don't think you'd want to know about that," he stated. "SInce I'm worse than my soon-to-be-dead cousin."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm

*Rapunzel looks at Jim a little questioningly* Worse? I don't believe you. You're such a gently person. *she giggles again*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

This time Jim couldn't bring himself to laugh along with her. She had no idea what a fucked up person she was spending time drinking with just now.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:44 pm

*Rapunzel pouts tilting her head before she lets out a sigh* I really do think you're a good person. At least to me you are. I couldn't have asked for a better friend like you, Jim. *she looks at him sincerely*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 pm

"You're too sweet Punz," he smiled softly at her words, it really di warm his heart hearing that.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and lightly hugs Jim; hugging her friends was something Rapunzel loved doing, whether they needed a hug or not*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm

He tensed when she embraced him but made himself relax. Itw as just Punz after all, no one else...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

*Rapunzel breaks the hug and smiles at him, kindly*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm

"Are you this nice to everyone you barely know?" he asked amused. "'Cause let's face it, we don't know thta much about each other."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm

*Rapunzel giggles a bit, smiling* Well...everyone I meet I consider my friend! And well...we could get to know each other be-- *she stops, thinking about when she "got to know" Eric better* ...we know enough, right?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"You think? It didn't seem like that justa second ago," he said a little supicious. Not that he'd complain though, Jim wouldn't Punz to know more about him, he'd scare her for life.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm

*Rapunzel sighs* Maybe not.. But it's okay! Hopefully we'll stay the good friends we are and we'll find out more about one another! *she smiles again before taking her bottle, drinking a bit*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm

He watched her gulp down more of the alcohol. "Eric didn't force you right?" he asked bluntly. "Then how did you two end up having sex?" he asked flatly, as if he was talking about the weather.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

*Rapunzel almost chokes on her drink as she flinches; she coughs a bit and turns to Jim before looking away* ...I..I don't know..! He...he came onto me and...I guess...my mind got so fogged up from a feeling like that that..I just...didn't say "no".. *she blushes, looking towards the water*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

"So, he didn't say anything to make you think it was ok or something?" he kept asking, face neutral while serving himself more to drink. "And don't spill all the alcohol please."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

*Rapunzel sighs* Well...he said it was something he did to his closest friends.. And...I love being friends with people..so...I just thought...I mean... *she exhales, looking ashamed again as she blushes* ...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

"That dirty whore," he groaled and stared out into the water. "Maybe hima nd me are more alike than I realised."
    He could tell she was still feeling shamed from it and patted her shoulder. "It's not you who should feel ashamed, it's him. And he'll be feeling alot of pain too when I see him."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

*Rapunzel looks to Jim a little panicked* Please don't get into another fight Jim..! I don't want you OR him hurt.. Honestly... *she exhales and looks to Jim, biting her lip; she gets closer to him, giving him a full kiss on the lips; she wasn't sure herself why she was doing it, whether it be the drink or just herself*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:53 pm

((Whoa Punz! o///o ))

Jim was about to reply wehn she suddely pressed her lips aginst his.
    His eyes widen in shock, clearly not expecting this from her. It must be the alcohol.
    Gently putting his hands on her shoulder her pushed her back from him a little. "I think you've had enough to drink."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

( Ikr. o.e She gets into my head...and types herself sometimes. >_> )

*Rapunzel blinks at Jim, not embarrassed at all about what she did* You think so..? *she looks down at the bottle still in her hand* Well at least I've yet to pass out..!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:51 pm