Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 pm

((xDDD he does care ya know Wink ))

Jim dind't belive her, but still didn't move away. "You won't be saying that after."

((sorry, i'm really really shy with this sutff >.<
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 pm

( X3 It's sweet. ^^ <3
    That's okay. XD <33 )

*Rapunzel grins and raises an eyebrow* Do I sense another bet?? *she giggles, rubbing his nose against his*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

((haha even he has his moments Wink and thanks >///<))

Her breath tickled a little against his skin, and he found himself relaxing more now. Maybe there really wans't anything to worry about... but...
    "Nope. No bet, just stating the truth."

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 pm

( X3 Good. He's a sweet heart. *3* )

*Rapunzel nods as she looks at him* Well then I'm saying the truth here. I'm sure I won't regret a thing.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 pm

((yupp. The crazed killer is a sweet heart x'D))

Ok... that sounded pretty convincing.
    "You're drunk," he said anyway. "Much more than I am."

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

( XD Well when you say it like that. XDD Hey, he's only human. ;3; *starts singing "I'm Only Human" >3< )

*Rapunzel smiles* That's okay! It's not the first time. *she smiles brightly*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

((ohgodthatsong ;3; *sings along with you* ...VIDEOIDEA!! 8D))

That didn't make him feel calmer.
    "Not frist tiem getting drunk or first time getting laid?" he asked bluntly. He knew the answer to both of those things.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 am

( XD Ooh yay!! 8DD Character vent!! )

*Rapunzel blinks and blushes lightly* ...Both.. You know that already... But...I don't think I'd regret it like last time.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

((thank you for giving me the idea<33 8D))

He casually starts to run his fingers throguh her hair. "WHat makes you so sure of that?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 am

( 8DD No problem!! I can't wait to see it if you do it! *3* )

*Rapunzel sighs, thinking to herself* W-well...as I already told you, I can see you as more of a friend to me... Though it might not ever actually...happen, it doesn't mean I'd regret anything I'd do with you..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:33 am

((<333 and oh... bedtime for me -___- see ya<33))

He sighend. "That's the problem Punz. You don't do this kind of thing with a friend," he said while leaning his forehead against hers gently.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am

( Okii dokii!! Nighty night! :3 )

*Rapunzel bites her lip and exhales quietly; maybe her moment with Eric got too far into her head; maybe she felt the only way to be closest friends with someone, was to do..this; she closes her eyes for a few seconds before she opens them, looking into Jim's eyes* Then...maybe push.."friend" from your thoughts..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 am

He stared back into her eyes, not saying anything at first.
    Letting out a light sigh, he closed his eyes as well before finally giving in and pressed their lips toghter once more.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:28 pm

*Rapunzel pauses for a few moments, before she actually kisses him back; she was still much too drunk to realize what she was really doing; she could see Jim as more than a friend, sure, but did this truly mean she liked him?; that might be something she'll never be able to figure out; she's never felt the way she felt about Jim before and even then, it wasn't anything too big; and besides, he probably didn't have an ounce of feelings for her; either way, this was something she couldn't stop herself from doing...*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Jim still flet unsure about this, but of she asked him to stop he would do so. He hate dpeople who forced themself on others, and would never do that himself. So he'd just do things things slowly.
    His lips left her mouth and started to trail down kisses along her neck. "Just tell me when you wnat to stop," he mumbled agaisnt her skin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

*Rapunzel shivers, feeling his kisses on her neck; her faced remained flushed as well, mostly do to the line, but also the feeling; she really wanted this to happen, and was sure she wouldn't regret a thing later, but Jim probably would; and if he would, it'd make her too; she tightens a hand on his neck and inhales quietly* I-I'll keep that...in mind..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

His fingers kept dragging thmeself through the blindes hair, and when his lips rached her shoulder, he pulled her dress down slightly to place more kissed there.
    Punz really wans't the tyoe of girl Jim would go after. Not beaucse he didn't like them, but beaucse they were never sure of what they wanted and always eneded up regreting it afterwards.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 pm

*Rapunzel inhales and shuts her eyes when Jim kisses her shoulder; her mind still wasn't too right because she was drunk, but she kept her thoughts to herself, as she grasped onto Jim tighter*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Jim let his other hand slowly travel down her body and pushed up her dress higher up over her leg.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip to let out a soft moan; all of these things were still new to her, of course but she thought she'd try things that came to her mind as best as she could; her hands slide to his chest as she gently tugs at his shirt*

( *flail* Still learning to play the girl in this kinda stuff. >.<; )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

((*flails as well* still to shy and have no diea how to write this things Dx))

He kissed her deeply again, ehr dress hiked up around her waist as he started to massage her thighs.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 pm

( We learn together then! X'D )

*Rapunzel kisses back, moaning against his lips; she slips her hands under his shirt, rubbing it slowly, tracing invisible lines on him*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm

((gaaah i'm getting too shy x'D))

Her delicate hands felt really good aginst his skin, it almsot made him shiver. He kissed down her jaw, and slowly reached his hand behind her to take off her dress.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 pm

( XD *huggles* It's okay. XDDD )

*Rapunzel inhales more, feeling his hand go to her back as she raises her chest upwards, just grazing against his*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

((*huggles back* ^///^))

He pulled off her dress, moving oe hand to massage her breast gently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:30 am