Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 am

He was panting heavier, their thrust were easier now, more pleasurable, and everytime she moaned his name he felt like going insane. He slid his hand downto her thighs, bringing her legs closer to his body as he thrusted in a rougher pace.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

Belle arched her back as he moved more roughly into her. The pain was gone, though, thankfully. She moaned out louder than before, but quickly turned her head to muffle herself with her arm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 am

Eric grinned widely, and whispered to her as he tilted her head back, ''Don't worry, Belle. No one can hear us'', he smiled and groaned as he speeded more inside her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 am

Hearing his words, Belle looked up at him with half-lidded eyes and nodded, starting to say something but being cut off as a groan came from her, causing her eyes to roll back and her nails to dig into the sheets. "Eric!" She cried out in pure pleasure, moving her hips back against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:19 am

''Yes...'', Eric groaned with a husky sound when he saw her surrender into pleasure, he groaned some noises, nothing that could be understood, except for her name, that slipped from his lips a couple of times...He rocked faster against her hips, knowing his climax wasn't so far.

[Does he come in or out??? XDD]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Belle's groans got higher pitched as she got closer to her limit. Her breathing was heavy and detached, but she didn't care to try and breathe normally at the moment. She only focused on that growing pleasure within her and the man saying her name above her.

((In. ;3 Andyoucanmakethemcometogether. ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm

[okay! XD]

When he thought things couldn't get better, he felt her walls pulsing around his member. He place his head on her neck while he felt his climax wasn't so far. Eric groaned louder and bit the nape of her neck as he arched his back and came inside her at the same moment he felt her getting her climax as well. He pulled from her slowly and kissed her jaw before he rolled to the side and scoffed playful, ''How is the feeling of not being a virgin anymore?'', he winked at her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Belle cried out as she hit her climax alongside him. She arched her back, her nails digging into the bed under her. She panted, falling onto the bed with a grin. She looked to him with a raised brow and laughed gently, shaking her head. "Pretty damn good," she admitted breathlessly, running a hand back through her hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Eric laughed breathless, and shook his head a little. ''I told you it would get better'', he smirked and rolled to his side, ''And you're pretty amazing for your first time'', he chuckled.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Belle smiled a bit and looked over at him with a giggle. "Yeah, well...I'm just naturally talented," she teased before kissing his lips gently. She sighed and curled up against his chest, her breathing finally coming back to normal. She traced a pattern on his chest, then looked up to him with a soft gaze. "You're cute," she mumbled, smiling playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

He looked down with a soft gaze, ''You're very talented, I can't deny'', he said with a small smirk before leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips. He let her curle into his chest and laid his arm under her head. ''Am I cute?'', he asked with a small chuckled and he grazed his fingertips on her back.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 pm

"Very cute," Belle sighed, grinning to herself as she placed a gentle kiss on her chest. "And, you're sweet when you want to be," she pointed out, looking up at him with soft eyes. "I mean...You seemed to focus on making sure I wasnt in too much pain," she pointed out, snuggling to his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Eric arched an brow playfully as she spoke, and his smile grew wider before vanishing into a small laugh, ''You asked to be gentle, so I made it gentle'', he said softly nuzzling his nose on her hair. ''Just don't get used to it...'', he said and kissed the top of her head.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

"Why not?" Belle pouted, resting her chin on his chest and looking up at him. "You're a sweet guy, once you cut the bad boy crap," She pointed out. "Besides...girls are delicate. You can't be too rough, or you'll break her," She said gently, shrugging her shoulders. "Look. I'm all for rough, passionate sex, don't get me wrong. But, you're easier to deal with when you're not being a jackass," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Eric smiled weakly and looked up to the ceiling... ''I fell in love once, Belle... And it didn't end well to both of parts. So I've decided to never fall in love again... That's why everybody knows the jackass'', he looked down to her, he was only telling her this because she was different from all the girls, ''You're lucky... If you were another girl I've already had tossed you from my room...'', he said with a small smirked and leaned over to give her a soft kiss on her sweet lips.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 am

Belle furrowed her brows. She returned his kiss, but quickly pulled back to look at him with curious eyes. "Will you tell me about it? About...her, I mean," she said gently, completely ignoring his remark. She turned herself so that she laid on her stomach, her arms crossed on a pillow and her chin resting atop her arms so that she could look at him.

(workingonanauvideoofthesetwo;3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 am

Eric rolled his eyes and laughed in disbelief... ''I've just had sex with you,, and you want me to tell about the only woman I loved?'', he shook his head, ''There is nothing to be told, Belle...'', he said quietly, and brushed some of her hair behind her ear, ''You tell me, have you ever fall in love?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 am

"I love stories," Belle mumbled childishly. She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "No...It's usually better if assassins don't fall in love -- less messy that way," She said quietly, her golden eyes searching his. "I want to know about this girl who made you change yourself," She pouted. "Please?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

He shook his head, ''It's a sad story, Belle, and I don't want to spoil our moment with that'', he said with a small smile and kissed her forehead, ''Perhaps another day?'', he winked at her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 am

Belle sighed, rolling her eyes, but understanding his reasoning. "Fine," She mumbled. She leaned up to him and kissed his lips gently. "So...why haven't you kicked me out yet?" She asked, a crooked smile taking her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 am

''After all the work I had to hang out with you, you think I would kick you like all the other girls?'', he smiled smugly, ''No, I want to enjoy this moment for a long time...'', he said with a crooked smile that matched with hers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 am

Belle laughed gently, rolling her eyes. "Mm...Well...who said you only get this one moment?" She asked, arching a brow. "I...happen to like being around you. Besides, I'd be an idiot to deny that you're...talented," She said with a small smirk, tracing a pattern on his chest with her fingertips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 am

He smiled widely, already planning on the future night he would spent with her, ''Thanks for saying the obvious...'', he rolled his eyes playfully with a small laugh, and when his eyes met hers again, he said with a soft voice, ''Mmh, you've already heard that the first time we never forget, so I want our first date to be a sweet moment''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 am

Belle smirked slightly, her golden hues playful. "A date?" She said, making a face. "I don't count this as a date, Eric," She laughed gently. "Besides...I don't want a relationship. I just want...this," She gestured to the two of them laying there. "Without any ties or complications...Simple," She shrugged.

(( http://tinypic.com/r/2z8194j/6 xD ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 am

''I only want to be sweet...'', he said with a small chuckle and looked at her, ''Where in heavens you were hidden from me??'', he said with a wide smirk as he pulled down to kiss her lips again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am