Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:43 am

Eric smiled and kissed her back, he wrapped her arm around his, and smiled more seeing her eyes so closer again. He led their way back to his chambers into the castle.
    He opened the door and smiled shyly, ''I know it's simple, but this is still the castle'', he chuckled and let her go to look for a bottle of whyskey into his stuff.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 am

Belle followed him, smiling to herself. What was she doing? Going to some boy's house? She wasn't one to get involved with anyone -- much less some good looking guy who wanted her in his bed. But, then again, she'd never been in bed with anyone. That mere thought made her slightly anxious, though she wouldn't let that show.

She giggled softly at his words and shrugged her shoulders. "Please. I live in a cottage in the middle of the woods...This is fine," she shrugged. She walked inside of the room and smiled a bit. It was...cozy. She bent over, knowing fully well she was giving him a view of her -- and knowing she was glad her dress was long. She pulled the laces from one of the slippers she wore, sliding it from her foot before looking over at him, still bent over. "What are you looking for?" She asked with a small smirk before she starting working on her other slipper.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 am

Eric turned back and smiled widely at the view, she was mistaken if she thought he wouldn't have nothing more from her,he turned his eyes from the view to look upon her face, ''Well, I'm looking for a bottle of whyskey I stole from my stepfather, before I came here'', he said with a grin and turned his head away from her, though he peeped at her some times.

''Finally...'', he mumbled when he found the bottle.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 am

Belle giggled, seeing his gaze on her. "Oh, alcohol, huh? Isn't that cheating?" She cooed, sitting down onto the couch and stretching her legs out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 am

''Nope... It's relaxing'', he said with a grin and poured some of the drink on his glass. He sat on the other corner of the couch and put her feet on his lap, ''Here's your glass, and as I only have one of them, I'll drink from the bottle'', he smirked and took his first shot.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 am

Belle looked at him with a raised brow before she laughed. She swallowed what was in the glass, then took the bottle from him and took a long drink from that. "Please. Prissy girls drink from glasses," she snorted, rolling her eyes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:09 am

He laughed and took the bottle back, ''I was trying to be a gentleman, but I should have known better...'', he narrowed his eyes playfully and took a long shot from the bottle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 am

Belle smirked and shook her head. She moved so that she was sitting on his lap facing him and smiled sweetly. "Since when are you a gentleman to me?" She pouted playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 am

He frowned and put a hand on her lap, caressing softly... ''Well, I can be one if you want me to be... But then I wouldn't be fun anymore'', he smirked and took more from the bottle, just to tease her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 am

Belle smirked and shook her head. "You're right...What's the point if you're not fun?" She pouted before taking the bottle from him. She drank the rest of the bottle in a single drink and smirked, setting it on the table. "I never was very good at sharing," She winked. She kissed his lips before kissing along his neck.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:39 am

Eric smiled and watched her as she drank the rest of the liquid, and his hand started caressing her thigh, as the other wrapped her waist firmly, ''Neither I am'', he whispered playful and he kissed her back. He smirked softly, feeling her lips on his neck and then he started working on take her dress off.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 am

One of Belle's hands reached around herself and stopped his hands. "Not yet," She smirked, nipping his neck gently. She slid her hands along his chest and down to his pants. With a small smirk, she slid off of his lap and sat onto her knees in front of him. She kept her eyes on him as she unhooked his pants and tugged his pants and underwear down off of his legs. She leaned back up to kiss his lips as she took a hold of his member. She smirked against his lips as she kissed him deeply.

(even if she's a virgin, doesn't mean she's unfamiliar to foreplay. ;3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

Eric pouted slightly, ''Why not?'', he whispered and looked down to her. He got curious at her next move, and groaned quietly as her hands slid down to his pants. He smirked devilishly when she sat in front of him, and lift briefly so she could take his clothes down. He gave her a passionate kiss, running his fingertips softly at her back. He wanted to toss this girl on his bed and take her, but he knew it would be wiser if he waited for this prequel she was about to give.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 am

Belle grinned against his lips before sliding back down. She leaned down and slid her tongue along his member to the tip. She then took him into her mouth, groaning softly. She smirked a bit and left no hesitation before she started bobbing her head along his member.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 am

Eric let his mouth slightly open seeing her leaning down again. He arched his head back and rolled his eyes at the touch of her tongue. He looked down when she took him, his breathing faster, and the tangled the fingers of one hand into her brown locks, ''I'm so glad I won the bet...'', he groaned, as he closed his eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 am

Belle smirked, rolling her eyes at his comment. She swirled her tongue around him, her hand taking up the rest of the length she wasn't working on. She bobbed her head faster before pulling him from her lips and just working him with her hand. She kissed his lips and smirked against them. "You didn't win the bet. Maybe I just wanted to have fun," She whispered into his ear with a small grin.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 am

The girl knew exactly what she was doing, and Eric knew it was worth all the times he tried to hang out with this woman. He was breathless, but still hold some air to kiss her softly. ''That sounds ever more fun'', he whispered on her ear and he kissed down to her neck. His hands softly went down to her breasts and he cupped both on each hand.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 am

Belle moaned softly, a smirk on her lips as she felt his lips on her neck and his hands on her breasts. "You'll be gentle with a virgin, won't you?" She whispered into her ear before pulling back at looking at him, her bottom lip poked out cutely.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 am

Eric got more aroused when he heard her moans, and her whisper got him by surprise, ''You're kidding, right?'', he scoffed with a half smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 am

Belle sighed over dramatically and shook her head. "I wish I were," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "Damned brother doesn't let me out of the house long enough to get past foreplay," she said, making a face. "You must feel lucky..." She mumbled, kissing his jaw. "You've had your eye on me since the day I met you, and now you're getting to be my first fuck?" She shook her head with an innocent giggle.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am

Eric laughed softly at the face she made, and pulled gently at her kisses before lifiting her into his arms... ''Then, today is our lucky day...'', he said with a chuckled as he nuzzled his nose with hers, ''Because your brother can't find you here, and me, well...'', his lips tugged down into a mischievous before laying her into his bed, ''well, I'm just lucky to be your first'', he grinned and hovered over her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 am

Belle held onto him as he lifted her and giggled gently at his words. She reached up and touched his cheek as he hovered over her. "Mm...I wouldn't let just anyone have this honor, you know," She mumbled before pulling him down to kiss his lips gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 am

[>.< This is the last post, why did I scroll??]

He smirked softly as he leaned back from the kiss, ''If you haven't notice earlier, I'm not anyone...'', he smirked and started working on taking her dress off.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 am

Belle smiled slightly, this time not stopping him as he started working on her dress. "Don't make me regret this later, Eric," She said softly, running her fingers through his hair before sitting up onto her elbows and kissing him deeply.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 am

Eric kissed her back, a small smile showing into his lips once her upper body was finally free from her clothing. He tugged it down to her body and then he got rid of his shirt as well.
    He stared at her body for a moment, smiling at the view. He looked up into her golden eyes while he grazed his fingertips softly at the skin of her stomach. He couldn't help but smiled amazed, and he leaned over to kiss her passionately.

~le song to the moment~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0ZbevW2do

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:31 am