Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 pm

''Just a kiss??'', he asked smugly with a little pout, ''Is this another bet?'', he asked playful while he got up and wrapped his arms around her. He didn't care if he was still nude, knowing that only made him more playful.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Belle smirked and rolled her eyes. "I don't know..." She hummed, reaching down and brushing her hand over his member gently. "We'll see," she winked. She giggled and kissed his lips gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

He smiled wider, and might started his kiss gently, but then he deeped it, as she brushed his member. She was for sure a teaser girl, wasn't she?
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Belle giggled and ducked out of his arms as she felt him deepen the kiss. She grinned at him and blew him a kiss before making her way outside. She stood there for a moment, blushing slightly. Had she really just done all that with him? She shook her head and hooked her hair behind her ears. With a sigh, she made her way to the town square. She bought some alcohol, as well as the foods she needed, then made her way back home. It was already dark by the time she finally got home. She sat onto the couch and chewed her bottom lip, aimlessly twisting a curl around her finger.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Eric sighed once he watched her going. But he couldn't lose time, so he put his clothes on and went back to his old routine. But the day didn't went as regular like the others, several times he caught himself smirking, and even some of his coworkers mocked on his 'good mood'. He made sure his job was done way before the sunset, and that we wouldn't lose the paper with Belle's directions.

Once he got free, he washed himself, and put some better clothes from yesterday. He followed the instructions and got into a charming cottage, just in time for the sunset. He knocked a couple of times, and as nobody answered he tried to open the door, just to find it locked. Then he tried the windows and one was open. He snicked inside and waited for her til it was dark. He saw when she sat onto the couch, and walked from the dark room he was in, ''Well, I've been here since sunset, but unfortunatelly you're not home, so I used of my way to get inside'', he winked playful towards her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Belle jumped, turning around quickly and letting out a staggering breath. "God...what the hell have I gotten myself into...?" She mumbled to herself though she smiled. "Breaking and entering, huh?" She questioned, shaking her head. "Sheesh..." She laughed quietly. "Give me a minute," she smirked.

In her bedroom, she got undressed, then pulled on a pair of panties and a short, black lace nightgown that was see through everywhere except her chest. She smiled to herself then walked back to the living room, casually fiddling with her hair. "Are you hungry?" She questioned, smiling innocently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Eric smiled smugly as he leaned his side into the door frame, ''Hi...'', he waved with his hands. He walked towards the couch and sat where she was right after she went into another room.

He was distracted counting the book into the shelf when he saw her frame coming from the room. His jaw got loose, and he looked at her from the heads to the toes.''I'm not hungry'', he said with a smooth voice and walked towards her, cupping her face gently while he kissed her deeply.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Belle grinned smugly as she saw his simple reaction to her attire. It showed off her long, legs and curvy figure. She rested her hands on his hips as they kissed, smiling against his lips slightly. "You like my outfit?" She asked as she ducked out of his grasp and casually walked over to the wall of books she had. She picked one up and pretended to skim through it.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 pm

''If I like?'', he whispered smiling, ''I think you should wear this all the time'', he chuckled and watched her walking towards, getting a full view of her back. He walked to her, hugging from behind he slid his hands from her waist to her hips, ''Aren't you a teaser?'', he whispered next to her ear and bit her lobe gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Belle smirked a bit, simply continuing to be reading. "A tease?" She questioned, looking at him from the corner of her eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about," she cooed. Contradicting herself, she pressed back against him, her bottom pressed against his groin playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

''You don't?'', his pout could be heard in his voice. When she pressed herself against his groin, he controlled himself and smirked as kissed her neck sensually and right after he pulled away from her, moving himself towards the couch.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Belle bit her bottom lip slightly as he kissed her neck. She smirked slightly as he moved away from her. She casually put her book back onto the shelf and then leaned back against the bookshelf with her arms crossed behind her back. She eyed him with an innocently devilish gaze and smiled cutely. "Oh, come now...the couch is so boring," She complained, poking out her bottom lip. She smirked a bit and sat onto the desk, crossing her legs and leaning back on her palms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:23 am

''Seriously, I think the couch is nice'', he said with a small smirk and took off his boots. He then brought his legs up on the couch, and crossed it.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:55 am

Belle shrugged, smirking to herself before she hummed a bit and looked up at the ceiling. "Perhaps...but...I've always been curious to know if someone can actually break a desk having sex," She mumbled, looking over at him with an innocent bat of her lashes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 am

Eric studied the desk for a moment, before shrugging...''Well, this desk seems strong enough, to break this desk'', he pointed his finger towards the desk she was seating, and then he took off his suit, wearing only his thin white shirt..., ''To break it would be needed a rough, and wide sex, don't you think?'', he said with a small smirk and folded his arms on his chest.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:20 am

Belle looked down at the desk, shrugging slightly with a smirk. "Hmm...So, someone would have to be rough...and I suppose it would take a while, huh?" She asked, arching a brow and grinning playfully. "Long, rough sex?" she laughed gently. "And, you're still sitting on the couch...why?" She smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 am

Eric looked down for a moment and smiled looking up to her again, ''I was only waiting for your invite...'', he got up and walked towards her gabbing her by the waist and kissing her roughly on her lips.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 am

Belle watched him approach her, uncrossing her legs before he reached her. As he grabbed her, she smirked, meeting his lips passionately, with just as much rough edge. She groaned, tugging him to stand in between her legs by his pants pockets.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:40 am

His hands went down her nightdress, caressing down from her thighs up to her sides and breats, when in the end he placed her hands on her back, bringing her closer to him, without breaking the kiss for any second.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:50 am

Belle shivered as his hands traveled over her body. She broke the kiss only to move her lips to his ear. "I'm pretty durable, Eric...Don't hold back," She whispered sensually with a small smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

Eric groaned softly at her whisper... Although he liked the nightdress, he ended up ripping it apart as he tried to take from her. He didn't lose time and his mouth ran down into her neck, grazzing his teeth on her soft skin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 am

Belle pouted as he tore her nightgown. "Awe...I liked that one," She said childishly before closing her eyes and groaning softly at the feel of his lips on her neck. At the touch of his teeth, she moaned his name softly. She made quick work on pulling his shirt off, then tangled one of her hands into his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 am

Eric smiled, ''Well, I'll buy you a new one, with less fabric...'', he chuckled and kissed the other side of her neck, he also brought his hands down to her thights again and pulled her legs closer to his sides.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am

Belle giggled softly at his words and gladly tilted her head for him to get better access. As he pulled her legs, she smirked and wrapped her legs tightly around his hips. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. Letting them fall down, she tugged his underwear down to free his member. "Mm...happy to see me?" She teased before she started to stroke his member in her hand feverishly, knowing the quick friction would surely get a reaction from him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Eric smirked slightly when she touched his member, the feeling of her touch was enough to make it grow, and as she stroke in such speed he groaned, giving in into her little game, he really didn't bother of playing as she ruled... ''Yes, I'm happy to see you'', he whispered with a small smirk and took her pants down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am