Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Belle smiled against the kiss and gladly returned it. She crawled on top of him, not breaking the kiss. When she did part their lips, she leaned her forehead against his and grinned. "So...think we've done enough talking for a while?" She asked before barely touching her lips to his -- it was a taunting kiss, like she was prodding him. She smirked and slid her knee up, rubbing her knee against his groin.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

Eric felt when she crawled upon him, and smirked into the kiss. He looked into her golden eyes as she spoke. He knew she was teasing him, so he smiled more and groaned quietly as she slid her knee, ''I've done talking'', he whispered at her lips and finally kissed her again, holding her head gently with both of his hands.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 am

Belle smiled smugly as she heard his groan. Her eyes locked with his at his words, then slipped closed as she fell into the kiss. She slid her hand down his chest, caressing his abdomen before taking a hold of his member and stroking him teasingly slow as she kissed his lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 am

Eric slid his hands down to her sides, caressing her soft skin with the fingertips. He stopped them by her hips, and smiled smugly while he kissed, not believing the woman upon him was real.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 am

Belle shivered a bit at the feel of his hands traveling along her frame. She kissed along his jaw and then down his neck. She pulled back and looked at him with a heated gaze, a small smile tugging up a corner of her lips. "Let's skip the foreplay," she mumbled, then leaned down to his ear. "Take me," She whispered into his ear, a smile in her voice as well as on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:31 am

Eric arched his head slightly as she kissed down to his neck, his breathing started to get mismatching again. He slid his hands down to her tights, and smiled widely at her mumble. ''The pleasure is mine'', he whispered back and bit her lobe ear as his took the first thrust inside her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 am

Feeling him enter her, Belle groaned gently, a small smirk playing on her lips. She sat up, pulled her hair over to one side of her shoulder and smirked down to him. She rested her palms onto his chest and used them as leverage to allow her to start moving herself along his length. She purposefully went at a painfully slow pace to tease him, her smirk proof of that. But, she gave in after a moment and started to ride him faster, bouncing along his length. She massaged one of her breasts, her eyes locked on his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 am

Eric smiled smugly as she groaned, and watched her with big eyes while she sat on him. He placed his hands on her thighs, and massaged her skin softly with his thumbs. He opened his mouth slightly and made a face as she went slowly, and tilted his head to the side as soon he saw her smirk. As she finally went faster, he groaned louder, watching as she put one hand to massage her breast, his hand went up and massaged the other. He couldn't help but smile as he started pulling his hips against hers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:23 am

Belle panted slightly as she moved, groaning as he massaged her other breast. She chewed on her bottom lip as she went down hard on him once, causing her back to arch and a loud groan to fall from her lips. She leaned over, her hands resting beside his head. She got her speed back up, moving roughly enough that the bed squeaked along with her. She smirked slightly, kissing his lips once before sitting back up. She put her palms behind her on the bed and groaned, letting her head fall back as she moved along him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 am

Eric panted as she got harder, and small groans left from his mouth. He held her closer when she leaned over, kissing her shoulder and biting softly and their pace got rougher. He could listen to the bed squeaking, ''If you break my bed, you're gonna to give me a new one'', he joked breathless before kissing her and rocking faster on her hips. ''Belle... I... Yes...'', he didn't put a sentence together, his breahing didn't allow, along with his body as he got closer to his climax.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 am

Belle laughed breathlessly, her eyes rolling back and closing as she cried out in pure pleasure with each thrust they made. She went down on him as quickly as she could manage, her breathing and moaning become too intertwined to know the difference.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

When she went down, Eric wrapped his arms around her, thrust her rougher and faster. He could feel her breathing on his chest, and he arched his back when he got another climax, ''Fuck'', he cursed quietly as he release inside her again. He brushed the hair from her face and smiled softly, ''I knew you will enjoy it'', he said in a exausted whisper.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 am

Belle panted, coming down from her own climax and laying on his chest. At his words, she laughed breathlessly. "I like making you speechless," she mumbled with a small smile. She is off of him and laid onto her back beside him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:26 am

''Not... only spcheeless... I'm exausted'', he chuckled and laid one hand on his chest, where just in a second ago Belle was.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 am

Belle smirked. "And that was only my second time..." She pointed out. She giggled and snuggled up to his side. "Sleep. You need your beauty rest," she mumbled with a yawn.

((Bedtime for me. <3-)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

Eric smirked, ''Damn, woman....'', he said in a breath and smiled blissfully. He wrapped one arm around her and yawned, then he closed his eyes and easily fell asleep.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Belle grinned a bit before letting herself fall asleep against him. When she woke up, she sleepily looked to him and smiled slightly. She kissed his lips and got up silently, picking up her dress and pulling it back on. She then sat down and started to put her shoes on. She figured it was time for her to head home.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Eric felt a soft touch on his lips, and it took a while to wake up. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Belle's back. She was all dressing and ready to leave. He sat up and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck with gently, ''When am I going to see you again??'', he whispered softly as he kissed down to her shoulder.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Belle smiled a bit, looking at him from the corner of her eyes as she worked to lace up her slippers. "Mm...I dunno," she hummed, brushing her fingertips against his arms. "When do you want to see me again?" She asked gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Eric sighed and looked up to her, ''I don't know... How about now??'', he smirked and hold her chin gently as he turned her face towards him and he kissed her very passionately.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Belle groaned softly against the kiss, but did gently push him away. "My brother is going to hold a man hunt to find me," she pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Eric chuckled, ''Hmmm, would I be too insane if I say I don't care about your brother and his man hunt??'', he smirked and kissed down to her shoulder again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Belle giggled, rolling her eyes. "You should care -- he's an assassin, too. And on the council," she smirked. "Look...ill come back tonight, all right?" She mumbled, tilting his chin up and kissing his lips gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

He shrugged slightly, ''Alright, let's no pissy this council assassin brother of yours'' he smirked and kissed her softly. ''How about if we meet at your place today?'', he suggested.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Belle smirked a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "All right. If you can find it," she laughed. "I live in a small cottage in the woods," she said before she started looking around. She got up and found something to write on. She jogged down the basic directions and handed it to him. "Sunset. Get there by then, and ill give you a kiss," she winked playfully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am