Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 am

Belle giggled, kissing against his chest as she moved her hand along his member. She smirked as she felt him remove her panties. She groaned playfully and kissed back to his neck. She bit and sucked gently on the nape of his neck. As she moved her hand against his length, she moved her lips to his ear. "You got hard faster than I expected you would..." she teased into his ear with a grin.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:01 am

He chuckled lightly, ''You got me hard, Belle... You drive me insane with you touch, your tongue, and that little and deep spot of yours, so warm and tight...'', he said grazzing his lips upon the skin of her neck, and with one swift move he hook his arms at the back of her knees, bringing her entrace close to the edge of the table.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 am

Belle smirked, moving her legs around his hips as he pulled her to him. She had to admit, she liked that he didn't restrain what he said to her. "Mm...well, you've already got me wet," She smirked against his ear. "You like how it feels inside me, huh?" she asked, batting her eyes innocently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 am

Eric felt more aroused and bit softly the nape of her neck, ''Yes, Belle... I like it more when I put inside...'', and with that he thrusted him into her, ''... and then when I put out right after'', he moved as he said, and smirked softly, ''How do you feel about it??'', he teased, brushing the tip of his member along her slit.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 am

Belle gasped out a groan as he thrusted into her. She whimpered as he pulled from her and teased her by moving against her slit. "How do I feel?" she mumbled. "I feel like I want you inside me...Hard...I want to scream for you until I can't take it anymore," She smirked against his ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:54 am

Eric smirked softly at her face, ''Your wish is my command'', he said with a wink, and started thrusting inside her... He didn't care if it would hurt her, she lost her virginity like yesterday, but yet she was hotter than any girl he was before. His hands moved up to her thights, and then to her hips. He held her firmly as he thrusted roughly and bit her shoulder not so gently as he started groaning in pleasure.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 am

Belle's back arched sharply as she felt him thrust into her so roughly. She gripped at his shoulders and cried out his name. She knew it was probably stupid to want to have rough sex so soon after losing her virginity, but she didn't care. It felt too good to care. She whimpered as he bit her shoulder, but only clung tighter to him. "Fuck...!" She whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am

As soon he started thrusting in a rough pace, the table where Belle was started creaking, he didn't bother about it until it's legs started shaking... He panted heavily and said with a small chuckle, ''I give 2 minutes to the table break under us''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 am

Belle gripped at the edge of the desk after a moment and smirked as she felt it shaking and moving with the pace Eric was moving. "Mm...you feel amazing inside of me," She whispered into his ear. "The table just can't handle us," She panted, moving back with him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 am

''And I don't have money to buy you another, so...'', he groaned and held her safely at her thighs as he lift her up from the desk, and stepped back. He was strong enough to support her into his arms, and this new position didn't change anything on his pace, it only made it going more deeper inside her, ''Say my name again, Belle... I get more hard when you scream it...'', he teased, whispering next to her ear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 am

Belle cried out as he moved off the table. She held onto his neck and panted, making sure to help support her weight by holding him around the neck. "Fuck," She moaned out, feeling him deeper inside of her. "Eric!" She cried out, her voice higher in pitch as the pleasure inside of her rose. She cried out his name with each rough thrust he made, until her voice had reached a screaming level. She dug her nails into his shoulders.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 am

Eric smirked slightly when he heard his name slipping from her lips, and it left him more arousal as she screamed it. His body was being hit with several waves of pleasure, he thrusted faster as he started feeling he was getting his climax. ''Fuck!'', he groaned with a husky voice as he realesed inside her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

Belle's cries only got louder and more pleasured as they moved together at that rough pace. The position they were in was different than anything she'd ever considered, but she liked it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She cried out, arching her back as she felt her orgasm hit at the same time his did. She panted heavily, rolling her hips with his even after they're climax's had passed over.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 am

He smirked as they both got their climax together, ''You're amazing...'', he whispered softly while he kissed her jaw. He walked back to the couch, and stradlle her at his hips while he laid down. he thrusted slowly into her and brought her upper body closer to him to kiss her passionately while their hips rolled together.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am

Belle smiled slightly at his words and rolled her hips down to his. "I know," She said smugly before giggling softly. She groaned softly as she moved her hips, gladly pressing her chest against his. "You feel friggin amazing," She whispered in a moan.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 am

''I know'', he chuclked, and kissed down to her neck. His hands moved softly at her back, and his fingertips trailled several paths up and down to her smooth skin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 am

Belle smirked a bit, tangling a hand in his hair. "Don't get cocky," she mumbled. "Mm...you should be forceful with me...no one ever bosses me around...it might actually be a turn on," she grinned a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Eric smirked, ''You asking me to not be a cocky it's almost the same of asking me to not breath'', he bit her softly down to her shoulder... ''Confess, I turned your world upside down since we've first met... I know you wanted to hang out with me before, you just didn't want to give in at my charming look'', he grinned and looked up to her face with live eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Belle looked up to him and smirked, rolling her eyes a bit. "Oh please...you thought of every way possible to get me to fall for you," she pouted playfully. "But...I'll admit...you are kind of amazing," She mumbled, winking at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 pm

''Yes, I did... and you are the most incredible and charming girl I've ever meet, golden eyes'', he smirked and leaned closer to kiss her lips passionately, but at the same time sweetly... A new stuff to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Belle found his words made her heart stutter. Oh, no. This wasn't good. She returned his kiss, finding the sweetness made her heart act up too. She shook her head and gently moved away from him to sit up and climb off his lap. She sat on the edge of the couch and pushed her hair back. "Don't say things like that...makes me think you're getting a shred of humanity," She mumbled, shaking her head. "I told you...I don't want emotions in this, Eric," She whispered, pursing her lips. "The way you just kissed me...I could feel it. You're starting to feel something. Stop it. Trust me, I'm not the kind of girl who should have something sweet and passionate."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 am

Eric enjoyed the feeling of her lips and her body on him, he was smiling while he kiss, but it all changed when she pulled back and moved from him. He frowned and sat up on the couch, facing her... ''What did I say? That you were incredible, it was true Belle... I think you're incredible because I can fuck with you as I like the most, without forcing like I do with the other girls'', he said blankly, ''I'm a rapist Belle... and I don't have any feelings upon us except for lust and pleasure'', he said quietly and looked away from her, he didn't want to confess he felt something new with her, but at the same time it was old, like the time he fell in love.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 am

Belle looked over at him over her shoulder and pursed her lips. "You promise?" She asked, arching a brow. "No...alternative motive to steal my heart and run away with me?" She asked, pouting. "I'd hate to have you ruin this because you found a sliver of goodness still in you," She muttered before leaning over to him and kissing his lips lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 am

Eric rolled his eyes and at first he didn't correspond to her kiss, but he ended kissing her anyway... ''I have the best sex time a man could ask for, do you think I would ruin it because I wanted you to be in love with me?'', he said blankly and looked at her eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:43 am

Belle shrugged her shoulders. "In the books I've read, some men seem to think that being in a relationship gets them even more sex...the girl wouldn't be with anyone else, crap like that," she said, making a face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:02 am