Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm

She sighed and glanced back at him, "Then what does that make me?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 pm

"After what you just told me, caring," he answerd simply. "A little too caring, which I'm sure others have told you as well."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm

She smiled, "Yeah...I guess you're right." She said softly as she thought about it. She cared about everyone...even when she didn't like the person a part of her cared. She even scared herself sometimes.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 pm

"Tehn do something about it," he mutterd. "You can start with stopp worrying about me and Joesph fighting, so break the deal off with Eric."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm

She looked down and away her back still facing him as she thought about it, "I...ok, I'll do that then." She said quietly. She wasn't looking forward to meeting Eric again...if she was going to meet him she was going to go prepared, "What about Joseph?" She asked quietly, they both knew how Joseph would react if he ever found out.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

His expression satyed unchanged as he glance away from her. Well what about Joseph? Mike will end up crawling back to him anyway.
    "Don't worry about it." he repated, but more softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 pm

She bit her lip and then crossed over to stand in front of him, "I....won't do it if Joseph says or does something to you." She said quietly as she stared up at him.
    (Ahhh Odie!! XD I almost had her touch his cheek but I wasn't sure how he'd react Razz)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm

((8D that'd be soooooo cuuuute x3))

He stared down at her. What could he possibly do to me now anyway? he asked himself, not really worried how he may react. MIcheal was used to his behaviour after all. And of course, he wouldn't care if Joseph actaully hurted him. "Stop worrying, it's a waste," he half groaled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm

She sighed and then decided to test the waters, she slowly reached up and touched his face. Her eyes met his, "Like you told me I care too much and besides that....I like you." She said quietly.
    (pleeease don't hurt me Mikey...)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 pm

((eeeeeeeeeeeeep 8D))

As if not noticing her hand, he flinched this time when she touched him. But yet again, he didn't slapp her hand away.
    He glanced away from her face. "Well don't," he mutterd. "I dont' want you to care..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm

She saw him flinch when she put her hand on his face and swallowed hard, she bit her lip when he said those words and sighed. "A part of me wants too...but the other part....just doesn't. You've become a part of my life Michael and I can't just push you out of my life." She said quietly before she let her hand fall.
    (annd now I'm scared o-o btw wanna skype with me? :3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm

((xD<3333 i'd love too! But i'm really really tired so i'll be going to bed after I replyed to all my other threads >.< my head and arm hurts for n reason at all x'D and I cna't speak normally either... must be all thr wine I drank today x'3 sowwie))

Without knowing exactly why himself, he caught her hand when she let it fall back down. He sighend, starting to get frustarted. No matetr how much hw wanted to deny it, she had become a part of his life too. And that was nothing but trouble.
    "Yes you can," he snorted. "And you should."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm

(Monday then? XDD <3333 and seriously squealing right now :3)
    Odette sighed and stared down at their hands before looking back up at him, "I....I just, every time I try...I realize my life would be...empty without you in it." She said quietly. She had no idea why the words were coming out now....like this.
    (annd Mikey's gonna be mean....I can tell DX)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 am

((yupp<3 If I have time, i'll try to then ;D ))

"...maybe I was rigth after all. You're and idiot," he said coldly and let go of her hand. "You finally have a chnace of being happy, have a normal life woth a man who somehow understands you, yet you keep running back to the source of your problems, asking for more."
    It seemed like no matter what her anyone else told her, she refused to understand.

((yupp he's being mean.... beaucse he wants her safe ;D *cough*))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 pm

She sighed and turned away from him, "I....I wish I could just stop." She mutfered softly before she started to walk away. She knew if she ever tried to leave Michael....well it just wouldn't work out....not for her anyway.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm

"Don't bring your problems on to me," he mutter back and turend the opposite way. "I won't lift a finger to help you out."
    They both knew Odette could do so much better than this. But doing what should be done, was often too hard to do.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm

She paused in her steps, "I know....I wouldn't ask you too anyway." She said simply before she turned and headed back towards Angus.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

You wouldn't ask anyone, Micheal thought to himslef as he mounted his own hourse, barley casting a glance behind him before riding off.
    This was bad, he had without noticing himself gotten to attached to this woman.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Odette watched him ride off and sighed as she rubbed Angus's neck, "One day maybe I'll figure out what draws me to him." She muttered

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:05 am