Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:40 pm

He groaled under his breath. What is it with this woman?
    "Why the hell would you want to know?" he asked, still with a calm tone but with anger slowly starting to choose in his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 pm

She could see the anger in his eyes and rubbed her forehead, "I don't know Michael.....maybe because you understand me in ways no one else can. Every single time we talk...I feel like in some ways you know what I'm going through and that interests me." She admitted.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

"....."
    He hated it when others had so right about something, and then don't know it themselfs.
    Without a word he stood up and turned to walk up to his hourse.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:52 pm

She sighed and followed after him, "Michael, wait." She said and without really thinking about it she touched his hand.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:54 pm

He almost flinched when he felt her hand grabb his, but he did stop walking, and neither did he push her away.
    "...what now?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm

She was surprised that he had stopped and hadn't pushed her away yet, "Its why you haven't killed me yet...isn't it?" She asked softly as she released his hand.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:03 pm

He withdrew his hand as soon as she let go of him and stayed quiet. "You're not as dumb as you make yourself out to be," he snorted after a while. "You better not let this get to your head."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 pm

She glared at him, "I'm not dumb! And the last thing I would do is let it get to my head." She said with some hurt after all she would never do that....she turned away.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

He watched her turn away, but didn't let her get far enoguh before ehr garbbed her by the arm and turned her back around, pulling her up against him. Before he'd let her react he bent down and prrssed their lips togheter.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:14 pm

She wasn't expecting him to grab her and kiss her like that but she didn't figut him off. She kissed him back, his kisses were always hard and exciting, she also loved how he would tightly hold her against him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

He knew she'd respond abck into the kiss, she always did. Most of the times she was the one asking for it. He might as well enjoy it.
    One of his hand travled up her side and placed itself behind her head, then he carefully bent her head slightly to the side and trailed kissed down ehr neck, stopping above the mark he had left on her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 pm

She gasped and then bit her lip as he trailed kisses down her neck and then when he kissed the area where he had bitten down on earlier she whimpered in excitement.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Micheal stopped kissing her then. "You should push me away you know," he said against her skin, before pulling back himself. "Or does this new man of yours not satisy your needs either?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 pm

She shrugged, "He does an amzing job...but he's not you." She said simply.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 pm

"Too bad for you then," he mutterd and turned away once again to leave. "'Casue i'm no him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 pm

She shook her head, "Of course you're not him...though I swear you two have the same ideas sometimes." She muttered as she recalled the afternoon where both John and Michael had told her she needed to be watched....constantly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

He chuckled and glanced back at her over his shoulder. "Abut you needing to be babysitt, the whole time? Why yes, we do share that in common," he sneerd. "And this meeting only proved us more right."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 pm

She glared, "Fine then...I'll stop running into you or whatever...although sneaking into my bedroom and having Eric find out about it wasn't what I had planned either!" She snapped and then her eyes widened as she realized what she had said.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "So he did see me that one time," he mused to himself, not looking worried or even angry about that fact. "Wonder why he hans't told Joey yet."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Odette looked down feeling even worse now,'"Because I....I made a deal with him." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 pm

He rubbed his forehead. He really couldn't be suprsied any more with this woman. She was not stupid, she just didnt' think things through first it seemed. "What for? You worried that he'll come after you? He'll do that either why, what reason could you have to ahve Eric kept quiet?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

She bit her lip, "I know you hate fighting Joseph....and if Joseph were to ever find out about this. You and I both know that he would snap. Yes I probably didn't think it through as well as I should have...I was scared and he had come in when I was still trapped in that bed...so yes I made the deal with him." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 pm

That.. only confused him a little. "You're worried about me and jospeh Having a fight?" he asked, sounding disbeliving. "Normally, that would be good knews for you."
    He studied her closely before sighing again. How far she ahs fallen, to now even worry about him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 pm

She sighed bitterly, "Yeah well, like you said once before I'm stupid right?" She asked quietly and turned to go again. She didn't even know why she had gone to so much trouble over him...it confused her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 pm

"I'll have to take that back," he said as she turned away from him again. "Not thinking things through everytime doesn't make one stupid."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:53 pm