Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 pm

"Can you promise me that?" Esme asked dibeliving. "You've got to promise me Oddie..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Odette sighed, "Yes Es, I promise if Joseph and Michael ever get in a fight when I'm in the same room I'll stay as far away from it it I can." She said sincerely.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 pm

"...good," she mumbled before wrapping her arms around her friend. "Just remember that you still have friends who cares about you than any of you're men who's stupid enough to treat you wrong," she stated. "If not for yourself, do it for us ok? To treat yourself better."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Odette nodded and hugged Esme back, she leaned her head against her shoulder, "So tell me, how is John?" She asked curiously.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh he's good alright," she brighted up. "And when I say good, I'm mean really good," she winked with a naughty glint in her eye.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Odette giggled, "Oh give me details Es....is he a good kisser?" She asked with a smirk of her own.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 pm

"'Is he a good kisser'? Pffft, I'm sure Sunny has got notghing compared to him," she laughed with proud. "Ha, better stop there before I get all hot and botherd," she giggled like a young teenage girl.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Odette couldn't stop the laughs that escaped her then, "I believe you." She managed to say in between giggles. "So before you get all hot and bothered...how is Mowgli?" She asked
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

At that her smile fell and was replaced with a slight worried and concerd frown. "I guess he's doing fine... He likes ot run around on his own, I know he can take care of himself... But it's so ahrd keeping up with him! He not only got his good looks from me but also my wickedness."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Odette bit her lip, "Does he ever let you know where he's going?" She asked with some concern as well, after all Nirethia was not a safe place.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 pm

"Yeah of course, but then he might change his mind and run off somewhere else..."
    She suddnely looked depressed. "Man, I knew I wasbad with kids but even my own brother? I'm the worst..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Odette shook her head, "You are not bad with kids Esme, every kid wants to go and see the world. Besides that....I might be able to help keep an eye on him for you if you want." She said with a small smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Her eyes light up. "You'd do that? Yesthankyou!" she thnake dher friend and tackled her in another hug. "You don't ahve to boss him around just make sure he's alright if I'm not around."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Odette squeaked when Esme tackled her in another hug, "Of course I would....you're my best friend, he's a nice kid, oh and I owe you one anyway." She said with a shrug.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm

"Uh no, you own me ALOT," Esme pouted, but quickly broke down into another grin. "But since I'm so nice I'll let it slide."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Odette giggled, "You're right...I owe you a lot...don't worry I'll pay up." She said with a wink as she playfully nudged Esme.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:08 pm

"I get the feeling I'll have to wait a loooong time before you'll pay it all back," Esme teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Odette made an innocent face, "Who me? Es, you know me...I won't make you wait too long." She said with a little laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Esmeralda laughed and shaked her head. "Oh no, do take your time please. That way I'll another reason to keep you with me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Odette shook her head, "Owing you is not the reason I'm still with you, you know? You're my best friend Esme and I have always thought that." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 am

"I know..." the gypsy giggled. "But still, the more resons there are for you to stay wround, the safer it feels for me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

Odette smiled and then hugged her again, "Have I told you how awesome of a friend you are to me Es?" She asked.
    (seriously the Es and Odie friendship remind me of us wifey :3)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 am

((yesss it does 8'D *tackles*))

"Nope. But please, drown me in your compliments in how awesome I am. Go on I don't mind~" the gypsy laughed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 am

(AHHHH!!! XDDD *gets tackled* <333)
    Odette giggled, "Oh Esme, you are the most amazing friend I've ever had and I never tire of your awesome awesomness." She said in a dramatic tone as she held onto her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:19 am

((*clings to your leg* :3))

"Pffft, you're sucha drama queen Oddie," she joked. "But of course, who could blame you while being in awesome precensse of the awesome me?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:20 am