Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 am

(*clings to you* <33)
    Odette laughed, "True, just being in the same vicinity as you makes me want to bow...but I think I'll just hug you." She said with a laugh before she released Esme. "So I'm a drama queen?" She asked with a small smirk.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 am

"No, no one will ever need to bow to me," Esme shaked ehr head. "As long as I have people's respect I'm good," she mumbled and scratched her cheek.
    She grinned. "Yea, keep practicing and you'll be half as good as me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:32 am

Odette nodded, "Well respect is important and oh one day Esme I shall have taken the drama queen throne." She said with a little laugh.
    (ohh btw Odie gave Jim a new nick XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 am

"Ha. Not even ina thousand years would ever happen. Keep dreming blondie," Esme winked at her friend.

((oh, what is it this time? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 am

(ohhh you will like it XDD read the last few posts with Ariel and I XDD)
    Odette snorted, "Oh just watch me Es, it will happen." She said in a threatening manner that was ruined by the big grin on her face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 am

((*falls of the chair laughing at the nickname* 8D))

Esmeralda suddely pinched Odette's cheeks. "This!" she satretd saying and smiled. "This is what I wnat to see on your face. A smile."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 am

(YES!!! I SUCCEEDED!! XDD)
    Odette lightly slapped her hands away while she laughed, "I was smiling you silly." She said with another grin.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 am

"I know, that's what I was pointing out.... hey, your cheeks are really soft. Can I pinch them again?" she giggled and reached for Odette's face again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

Odette ducked her head, "Esme, stop or I'll retaliate." She threatened weakly as more giggles escaped.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

"Mehehehe~ give me your best shot," Esme giggled evilly, and then started to tickle her instead.

((something should happen.....o3o))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 am

(like what? *innocent face* XDD)
    Odette squeaked in surprise and started laughing before she tried to get back at her. "Un...unfair." She managed as she tried to avoid the tickle attack.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 am

((i don't know, this just got to... happy? Sweet? xD well, mayeb that's what they need anyway, it's just getting a little hard to come up with what to post x3))

"Life is never fair! Mehehehehe~" she contuined laughing and showed no mercy in her tickling attacks.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 am

(hope this works XDD)
    Odette laughed and was about to continue when a voice spoke up, "Well...what a sight right boys?" Odette froze and turned to see five men eyeing them both. Odette straightened, "Who wants to know?" She demanded.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 am

((hahaha it does<3))

Esme turned aroudn as well and raised an eyebrow at the men. "We're kinda having a moment here, come back when it's over would ya?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 am

(awesome :3)
    "Well that's not very nice...we can all play together right?" The ringleader asked with a smirk. Odette grimaced when he stepped right up to her, she saw the other guys surround them and sighed, "You really are messing with the wrong girls, boys." She said casually.

Last edited by Odette on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 am

Esmeralda didn't acted as if they weren't there, and instead started to play with Odette's hair causally. "Man, when was the last time you brushed your hair Oddie?"

((sowwie, ahve to go now ;3; see ya<333))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 am

(aww okie :3)
    Odette sighed, "Like this morning...but yeah it gets a little snarly during the day." She said with a laugh. One of the guys growled and grabbed Esme's wrist and yanked her up. "I like it when people look at me." He snarled and trailed one finger under her chin. Odette glared and stood up, "Get your hands off her or I'll slit your throat." She said simply pressing the knife against his throat.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am

Esme just gave the man a blanks stare, before suddenly biting his hand. Hard.
    "Bleh, you need a bath," she coughed after he let her go and leand on Odette. "I think i'm gonna end up sick."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 pm

The man yelped when Esme bit him and Odette watched in horror as he punched Esme. Odette moved forward and stabbed him in the chest, right after he fell down dead his comrades hurried forward each wanting to hurt them.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Esmeralda had easily jumped back up on her feet, and sent a kick to oen of the men's faces. The unlucky guy who got hit had his nsoe broekn the next second, and didn't have time to look up before another kick went to his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Odette had spared Esme a quick glance before she started fighting as well. One of the guys tried to grab her but Odette easily sidestepped him and then stabbed him. The other guy started to charge her but Odette threw one of her knives at him which embedded deep in his shoulder.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:48 pm

"Wow, you sure don't worry aboyt gettng your hands dirty," Esme commented, now casually sitting ontop of two unconcious guys as he watched her firend fight.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Odette sighed and then threw another knife which sailed past Esme's head and into the last guy who had been about to stab Esme from behind. "Yeah well...its not like I didn't warn them." She said blankly watching as the guy collapsed. She straightened and scanned the area...she would have to dispose of the bodies "Are you ok?" She asked and looked over at Esme.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:03 pm

"Hm?"
    The gypsye looked over herself, not paying the dead body behind her any mind. "Yeah I think so. Well what i cna tell at least. DO i need to ask you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Odette nodded and then shook her head, "I'm fine." She said quietly and then moved to pick up one of the bodies. "I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna have to take care of well... The bodies." She said with a shake of her head.
    (ohh craap...she's not supposed to lift things....XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:50 am