Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:12 pm

((beacuse of all her injuries right? x3))

Esme shot up from her 'seat' and hurried over to odette, dragging the body off from her. "Uh NO. WHy don't you just sit here and tkae it easy, and I'll just go and get rid of it? Trust me, this isn't anything new for me."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm

(er yes XDD mainly cause Belle said not too XD buut that's a good point :3)
    Odette wasn't expecting Esme to grab the body from her, "But, I killed them." She protested. She hadn't said it out liud but her stomach had protested when she had picked that body up.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Esme just half glared at her. "Hey, I'm not blind Oddie. I can see you're in pain. Geez, just let your firends do your dirty work if they offer," she scoffed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Odette winced, "Ok....thank you Esme." She said quietly as she sat down.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 am

"Don't mention it," the gypsy sighend. "You really should start taking better care of yourself. I'm sure that Korso guy wouldn't mind either if you did..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

Odette sighed and bit her lip as she studied her hands, "I know...I'm just not used to that." She admitted, she dimly wondered if she ever would.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:00 pm